• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Trigger Warning Money. The best way to make cash right now..also how do you finance your addiction(s)?

Opana313

Bluelighter
I'm hurting for cash. I have an opportunity to go to work on my day off get overtime, problem is I am piss broke. Legit maybe a dollar. Which definitely will not get me smokes or anywhere.

Is there anything one can do for quick cash? Things aren't like the old days back when I could run around with an eighth of bud or QP/half to a pound of greenery and basically flip bills.

Now times have changed and weed is at every other gas station.

So what do you do? Just save your money for the most part but what else do yall do when in a pinch???

I don't really have shit to pawn, I do not feel like donating plasma but probably will, tapped out most cash advance spots/making payments...about to lose it.

Let me know how you afford your d.o.c. or even any great ideas to make urgent dollars.

Have you tried running other stuff than weed?

It has been tough on almost everyone lately.

What is your d.o.c? Is it something that is ridiculously expensive?

I mean if you're cute you could have a network of sugar daddies. FYI you ain't even gotta be gay...just attractive lol. But you can't cultivate that kind of relationship on the fly.

I've been that broke before not recently but I remember asking people that I had helped out before. Not a single one of them even could spare a dollar. Kind of lit a fire in me to make sure that I was never ever broke again. Because you can't really rely on anyone else. Well I couldn't anyway...

I mean if you're really that desperate you could try selling stuff on marketplace. I don't mean drugs either I mean like look around in your room and sell something.

There's a lot of construction jobs out there that need day laborers but if it's a choice between you with no experience or Jose who's a Master Carpenter that's not going to bode well for you.

Scrap metal, glass bottles, panhandling. I've done the scrap metal thing when I was like in my teens.

I was thinking about making a thread like this recently actually, not as much about drug stuff but more about short-term ways to make money, businesses which hire for brief stints to people who may not have experience but know how to work hard (me). Maybe I still will but hopefully they’ll be some helpful suggestions in this thread

I was talking with a friend yesterday about how since weed is legal here now that we should start a delivery service. Legally, it would probably need to be like uber where we go pick it up for them, because even though it's legal now we can't legally keep a ~20lb inventory, but maybe there's some way to do that within the law

I was thinking about making a thread like this recently actually, not as much about drug stuff but more about short-term ways to make money, businesses which hire for brief stints to people who may not have experience but know how to work hard (me). Maybe I still will but hopefully they’ll be some helpful suggestions in this thread
I've seen various forms of this pop up. I made one for myself semi recently. There was some good advice there.

Honestly my biggest barrier to decent employment over the past couple years has boiled down completely to location and transportation. If you have those things, and some basic work ethic, it shouldn't be too hard to find like a warehouse job or something of the like. You could always get into my field, telecommunications. Pulling network cabling. It's honestly the easiest trade to make decent money and it's easy to stick around as long as you're not a complete numb skull. I have seen raging alcoholics and dope fiends manage to run jobs somehow. Never ends well, lol, there can be drama, but if you're patient and work hard, it could be easy to get ahead. One of my high school buddies who got a job at my first cable company a while after me, stayed there this whole time and is now a project manager. Probably making bank idk I don't talk to him anymore. Another good friend does A/V and is doing similarly well, 25-30+ dollars an hour. There are lots of temp opportunities as well.

Northern VA/DC is the best area for it obvs, but I mean I remember one of my companies doing travel work in your area, so I'm sure it exists there too.

Getting hvac certified and becoming a maintenance guy for a company that owns apartment complexes pays well, and you learn how to maintain pretty much everything you would normally pay people for, electrical, plumbing etc, and can save friends and family money too

Awesome replys folks! I do work full time I'm just in a bind with garnishments(old payadvances I kept fucking off) and other shit that allows me to access like 300$ of my next paycheck, which now has become a continuous cycle of actually needing it each week instead of leaving it alone.

Great ideas on here, I really like the idea if trying to find place that pays when you feel like coming in and working hard for extra cream.

My doc is opioids and is the main reason I'm in this fuckin hole for an umpteenth time.. I figure if I get my money right I can get my addiction and work on myself to get everything squared away..it's funny, a buddy at work said, "Fuck these demons, I got bills to pay!" Hilarious and rings so true like bells and whistles.

The telecommunications industry thing sounds pretty cool. I love my warehouse job and have finally climbed the ladder a bit and is damn decent weekly but still NOT ENOUGH$$$(will it ever be?) And discipline on my side.

My brother said to me if you do not get a certain amount of a raise(I forget how much) or one at all, after a year, that I need to be actively looking for a better paying job BECAUSE if it's not a decent raise, IT'S A DEMOTION because of our economy..but I don't remember much from my micro and macro classes back in community college(which I've outcasted myself from).

So far I am really liking this thread...

I used to do resale, like an old wurlitzer keyboard I advertised for a grand on Craig'slist, dude offered 600, he went home with it for 800$. I still got that hustle in me, thanks to buds slingin back in my teens to early 20s. I would get back into this, but takes money to make money, unless it's some nice furniture ditched outside of a dumpster bc a family moving away from apartment complex(AND YES been thinking of maintenance for apt. Buildings too, an old man I work with said he never needed HVAC to work these jobs for several years)

Once you get some extra money buy paintings from thrift stores and sell them on eBay for like 50x as much. You'll need to file it on your taxes if you sell over $600/year but if the profit is like 50x it's worth paying taxes to make that money

Just claim you paid zero for them, which means you'll have to pay ~25% of your total sales to the irs but if you get audited it'll be way easier than proving you paid $2.99 and needing to keep all of the receipts

Awesome replys folks! I do work full time I'm just in a bind with garnishments(old payadvances I kept fucking off) and other shit that allows me to access like 300$ of my next paycheck, which now has become a continuous cycle of actually needing it each week instead of leaving it alone.

Great ideas on here, I really like the idea if trying to find place that pays when you feel like coming in and working hard for extra cream.

My doc is opioids and is the main reason I'm in this fuckin hole for an umpteenth time.. I figure if I get my money right I can get my addiction and work on myself to get everything squared away..it's funny, a buddy at work said, "Fuck these demons, I got bills to pay!" Hilarious and rings so true like bells and whistles.

The telecommunications industry thing sounds pretty cool. I love my warehouse job and have finally climbed the ladder a bit and is damn decent weekly but still NOT ENOUGH$$$(will it ever be?) And discipline on my side.

My brother said to me if you do not get a certain amount of a raise(I forget how much) or one at all, after a year, that I need to be actively looking for a better paying job BECAUSE if it's not a decent raise, IT'S A DEMOTION because of our economy..but I don't remember much from my micro and macro classes back in community college(which I've outcasted myself from).

So far I am really liking this thread...

I used to do resale, like an old wurlitzer keyboard I advertised for a grand on Craig'slist, dude offered 600, he went home with it for 800$. I still got that hustle in me, thanks to buds slingin back in my teens to early 20s. I would get back into this, but takes money to make money, unless it's some nice furniture ditched outside of a dumpster bc a family moving away from apartment complex(AND YES been thinking of maintenance for apt. Buildings too, an old man I work with said he never needed HVAC to work these jobs for several years)
On the similar thread I made about this... Someone suggested freelance transcription work with rev.com

I put in an app but they said something like we'll get back to you in 4-12 weeks. I think it's been that long, and I've searched my email but couldn't find an update on it. Maybe my application wasn't good enough? Idk but it's something you could easily apply for. Couldn't hurt to try at least. I've found it best to just rapid fire shoot for anything and everything... Something's bound to stick. As far as making extra money on the side...idk if I've been good at that beyond selling drugs, and even that I could barely call a side hustle.

If you're on opioids though man I couldn't suggests maintenance or kratom more. I made SO MUCH money in the time I was a heroin user... But it literally all went down the drain. I still haven't found any stability yet honestly, but it would be an impossible task if I was still actively using dope. After a while it just sucks.

I've seen various forms of this pop up. I made one for myself semi recently. There was some good advice there.

Yeah, the situation as it currently stands is, I have to move in about 2.5 months to go home to my “real job” and just want some cash flow until that time. I don’t need it, necessarily, as I have enough money to float myself til I leave, but I don’t want to dip into my savings anymore

I don’t know who would want to hire me for such a limited period of time though. Leaving at that time is basically a 100% certainty for me so there’s no wiggle room on that

Yeah, the situation as it currently stands is, I have to move in about 2.5 months to go home to my “real job” and just want some cash flow until that time. I don’t need it, necessarily, as I have enough money to float myself til I leave, but I don’t want to dip into my savings anymore

I don’t know who would want to hire me for such a limited period of time though. Leaving at that time is basically a 100% certainty for me so there’s no wiggle room on that
I'm sure plenty of food places would be fine with a short term delivery driver... Or do like gig work for door dash or Uber I guess if you meet their policies.

^^^ sounds like transcription bit is out

Honest to god, I bet certain construction sites would take someone on temporarily for anything from clean up to hauling/mixing/doing cuts. There’s so much needed help right now and no one willing to do it.

-GC

I'm hurting for cash. I have an opportunity to go to work on my day off get overtime, problem is I am piss broke. Legit maybe a dollar. Which definitely will not get me smokes or anywhere.

Is there anything one can do for quick cash? Things aren't like the old days back when I could run around with an eighth of bud or QP/half to a pound of greenery and basically flip bills.

Now times have changed and weed is at every other gas station.

So what do you do? Just save your money for the most part but what else do yall do when in a pinch???

I don't really have shit to pawn, I do not feel like donating plasma but probably will, tapped out most cash advance spots/making payments...about to lose it.

Let me know how you afford your d.o.c. or even any great ideas to make urgent dollars.
Selling plasma is a good way to earn some extra cash in a pinch. Or you could go work at your local strip club, that’s what I used to do lol.

Selling plasma is a good way to earn some extra cash in a pinch. Or you could go work at your local strip club, that’s what I used to do lol.
Shordie if I could sling my cock round the block I'd probably give it a go..maybe only fans? Haha jk not my thing, I think I'm relatively a handsome dude lol but yeah idk if I could do stripping unless I was on hefty doses of Ecstacy for each shift, shit that reminds me I have not rolled in soooo long. I need to get with it on the darknet thang but I'm too chicken for this as well.

Fuck plasma, I used to let them drain the life out of me twice a week for years upon years, if the opies were dry then all a sudden plasma center could tell my health all sudden went west, or south, probably because of vitamin shortage or low protein,..then they would make me wait like 3 weeks which used to drive me bonkers..

I legit have myself permanent scarring on each mainline vein on both arms from donating for so long(I don't shoot because I would never bounce back I know myself too well to try, same goes for even TRYING to smoke/snort meth or crack, or even H for that matter).
I finally gave it up a lil less than a year ago. Sure I was helping ppl in need but mostly was for my own selfish needs, 40$ first donation of week, 2nd of the week would be $80-100ish..not bad but sometimes the wait can be forever depending how busy they are.

london mic drop GIF by Blackfire Films Ltd

Shordie if I could sling my cock round the block I'd probably give it a go..maybe only fans? Haha jk not my thing, I think I'm relatively a handsome dude lol but yeah idk if I could do stripping unless I was on hefty doses of Ecstacy for each shift, shit that reminds me I have not rolled in soooo long. I need to get with it on the darknet thang but I'm too chicken for this as well.

Fuck plasma, I used to let them drain the life out of me twice a week for years upon years, if the opies were dry then all a sudden plasma center could tell my health all sudden went west, or south, probably because of vitamin shortage or low protein,..then they would make me wait like 3 weeks which used to drive me bonkers..

I legit have myself permanent scarring on each mainline vein on both arms from donating for so long(I don't shoot because I would never bounce back I know myself too well to try, same goes for even TRYING to smoke/snort meth or crack, or even H for that matter).
I finally gave it up a lil less than a year ago. Sure I was helping ppl in need but mostly was for my own selfish needs, 40$ first donation of week, 2nd of the week would be $80-100ish..not bad but sometimes the wait can be forever depending how busy they are.
Haha that gave me a good laugh. And what darknet think u talkin bout? Funny thing, my veins were blown out too, didn’t have any left. But after I got pregnant with my daughter and got super healthy now I have the veins of a drug virgin. Don’t know how that even happened. They’re all bouncy n everything. They never have any trouble when drawing me now.

Haha that gave me a good laugh. And what darknet think u talkin bout? Funny thing, my veins were blown out too, didn’t have any left. But after I got pregnant with my daughter and got super healthy now I have the veins of a drug virgin. Don’t know how that even happened. They’re all bouncy n everything. They never have any trouble when drawing me now.

They do eventually grow back. I’ve lost mine damn near completely on multiple occasions and with proper exercise they always come back. They definitely rerouted now though. The ones in the crook of my elbow go along the outside edge to the top of my forearm. Maybe I’ll take a pic soon to show cuz it’s interesting.

-GC