• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Molly turns red?

dablow

Bluelighter
well my first time comming across some molly finally. has anybody ever tried to smoke molly? like meth? well i did just out of curiosity took 2 hits was very minty tasting and instead of it turnin brownish when it reforms after burnin it turned deep and somewhat bright red? when snorted burns a very little, and u get this cooling feeling when u breath through ur nose after taking it. my source is a very reliable source. he said not to do to much at once, but me n gf did 6 bumps a peice first night no reaction. tastes bitter doesnt have much of a smell. 2nd night had prolly .3 or .4 left we did it all parashute/bump got eye wiggles small sense of self didnt get to peak or roll hard tho. gf said she peaked and got motion sickness in the car from everything vibrating she said she could barely see with all the lights and threw up 3 times out car. was feelin good i got eye wiggles not overwhelmin eye wiggles tho.

mmmm dont think MDMA can be smoked "i think" when heat is put to MDMA it destroys the chemical.

pureish MDMA will burn like someone is sticking a red hot poker up your nose for a good 15mins,MDMA has a very distintive burn.
30mg of MDMA is a pritty low dose probally not enough to make you vomit......

also ive got that "cooling minty taste" off BZP.did your or ya misus get any shaking funny heart beat or weird visuals...........

mmmm dont think MDMA can be smoked "i think" when heat is put to MDMA it destroys the chemical.

pureish MDMA will burn like someone is sticking a red hot poker up your nose for a good 15mins,MDMA has a very distintive burn.
30mg of MDMA is a pritty low dose probally not enough to make you vomit......

also ive got that "cooling minty taste" off BZP.did your or ya misus get any shaking funny heart beat or weird visuals...........
.3 as in .3. .3 is 300mg in total not taking in account for purity. it didnt smoke like reg smoke would, but smoke came from it and it also did disappear quick. but when left it turned red on foil. no i didnt we didnt get shaking, jus jaw chatters somewhat lockin and eye wiggles. pupils wear dialated hour n a half in like when ive taken mdma pressies. it was like i got to a roll but i just didnt have enough to go full blown. no weird visuals either, i was jus gettin eye wiggles shit shaking

Last edited:
You can't smoke MDMA, but I'm pretty sure at just the right temperature you can vaporize it, like any other drugs. Not too hot though, or you're right it will be destroyed. I think it's bad for the lungs though ...

yo, i know your not supposed to smoke md im not retarded rofl. i was curious as to what would happen. and i seen it shoot smoke so i said hey fuck it.

well while your at it smoking away why not put some on your full english and chew away at it