• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Molly Test Kit Results - Hard to Understand

jrsybubbles

Greenlighter
Hello,

I'm a new user to the forum and to MDMA. I've done it a few times but I've been having horrible luck getting it in the past 5 months. I had a really bad pipe roll with friends once and we decided to get a test kit to make sure that never happened again. Ever since I've bought a lot of fake pills that I haven't taken but I recently just scored some "molly". I have about three people that got the same pills that said they loved them, but when I tested the capsules I got really weird results.

This is an image of what the Mecke, Marquis, and Simon's reagent show. Even though it wasn't black on Mecke's, I did Simon's in case it helps in identifying the substance.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/gedc0879.jpg/
In case you can't tell very well from the picture, it tested as:
Mecke: red/brown
Marquis: yellow
Simon's: blue

A group of friends want to take these on Saturday for my friend's birthday but I'm not sure of how good of an idea that is. From doing some research I've found that they could be 2CB, 2CT-7, or possibly Methylone. If anyone has any idea what these pills contain I'd strongly appreciate it if you could help me identify it. I'd try some of the 2C family but I'm scared it will be pipes. Thank you!! :)

That looks like methylone to me... just remember its easy to tell if you have a pipe, they give no reaction to all the reagents. Be cautious though, because mdxx mixed with pipes can give watery looking results..

I dont know what it is but I know what its not - MDMA !

MDMA/Molly will give an instant reaction to Marquis to black

I would be careful !

I got the same reaction on the marquis test from 1g molly powder I bought a couple weeks ago. What a rip off. It was entirely yellow, aside from maybe 5% of the powder that turned black. I guess that's what you get for buying drugs lol.

I know I'm coming late to the party, but I tested some molly recently that looked very similar to this. I'm pretty sure it's Methylone. Do some research on it, some prefer Methylone to MDMA.

I have a similar question. I did a test on some Molly powder and the reagent didn't really change color at all. My test kit is over 1 year old and I've kept it in the freezer. I basically got no reaction from mecke, marquis or Simon's ont the white plate. Maybe I didn't use enough powder? I tried mixing the powder and the reagent with a toothpick and the toothpick turned black immediately. Sorry I don't have pictures available but any thoughts?