• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Molly in FL

nakoma74

Bluelighter
We scored a half a gram of molly and tryed it out on Friday. We've never had it before. I have to say that I wasn't very impressed. Or should I say that it wasn't what I was expecting. 8) At 8:20pm, my husband and I divided it into four lines. We each dissolved 125mg in some oj and drank it. About 25 minutes later, I started to feel an amazing come up. So amazing, and very intense. The next thing I know, I'm completely FLOORED. I felt like this, in waves, for the next 4 hours. It was extremely wavy. I would feel sober, then I couldn't stop my eyes from rolling back in my head. We were extremely euphoric, chatting away when we were able to speak. Smoking weed and whippits were great fun! HOWEVER.... There was no empathy at all. :( The whole "My skin feels like velvet, I love you so much" feeling wasn't there. This was a total head buzz, not a body buzz at all. All we could do was to basically melt into the bed. I can't even tell you how much time I spent going through itunes trying to find some music that swept us away. I gave up in the end. Nothing sounded good. Around 12:30, I could have easily fell asleep. My husband, however, wanted to finish the rest. So I did half of mine, followed by the other half about an hour later. I wasn't nearly as floored this time. There still was no empathy. Almost no comedown, and I was starving when I woke up from my 3 hour nap. (6-9am) Today is Monday, and I am still glowing immensley. I'm loving that part. I feel better than I have ever felt after rolling. I'm just pissed cuz I had my fuzzy blanket and all my stuff ready for a snuggle fest that never happened! For the people experienced with molly: Is this normal, or did we overdo it? The thing we like most about E is that it turns us unto complete cuddle sluts, so we were expecting that personified. I've been reading around, and I'm afraid that we may be losing the magic. :( It could be, though that we took some kick ass pills only 3 weeks ago, and usually we wait at least a month. We were excited about the molly and didn't think one week would make a difference. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
you are very lucky to have gotten crystal in Florida

we seem to only ever get pills of all kinds.. from excellent to beware.

did you test it? Possibly something besides mdma? I tend to find mda to be far less euphoric/empathy than mdma.

Was it crystal as swerz says? I didn't see that in your post..

3 week intervals really diminish it (still worthwhile sometimes, but definitely diminishes it), the only schedule I've found that really keeps 'magic' at about the best level is like 2 or 3 times a year.

It wasn't as crystalline as I had thought it would be. It was more powdery, but there was definately some crystal there. I wish we would have saved the rest for six months or so....
And yes, a friend tested it with marquis. He said it went straight to black and fizzed. We didn't have any kind of halucinations. Not even closed eye visuals, so I doubt it was mda.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...molly has always been a different type of high for me...as you describe, it's more of a head buzz than anything. Then again I've been doing this (MDxx) much longer than I care to admit to, and I know the magic isn't there like it used to be.

Maybe a longer break would have made a difference? I have to agree with bengalpaws, 2-3x a year is the best way to keep the 'magic' alive. ;)

Never had molly but your experience sounds exactly like unaldulterated pills.
I think though that your molly was cut with inactive ingredients as 250mgs shouldve lasted a bit longer.

RavenousBlonde said:
Hmmmm...molly has always been a different type of high for me...as you describe, it's more of a head buzz than anything. Then again I've been doing this (MDxx) much longer than I care to admit to, and I know the magic isn't there like it used to be.

Maybe a longer break would have made a difference? I have to agree with bengalpaws, 2-3x a year is the best way to keep the 'magic' alive. ;)
ah yeah, shoulda prefaced that 2-3/year schedule w/ what she said, I used to do boatloads of pills some years back, I know in the beginning you'll be able to go way more frequently w/ success (not that it's not a horrible idea, but still).

oh, RB why would molly give you a different high - are pills in your area usually speedy or something?

Again never had it but have had pressies with no other acive ingredients. I think the difference in effects is psychosomatic. Same as difference in effect caused by set and setting which is VERY real.

It could be psychosomatic, but every time I've done molly it's been in very ideal settings. Mostly, this was literally years ago, back before you had to worry so much about things being so cut/adulterated/stepped on/whatever. It's just...different, for me at least. Maybe because back then the doses were spot on (125mg at least, 150+mg caps if you knew the right people)? Maybe I'm biased and just remember the 'old days' more fondly than the current 'pressed pill days'? Probably. :\ But honestly, I've always felt molly provided more of a "mind" high than a total body high.

Oh and yes, the pills in my area are always speedy, hence why I have not made a pill report in.....hell, I can't even remember when. :( I <3 my testers.

RavenousBlonde said:
It could be psychosomatic, but every time I've done molly it's been in very ideal settings. Mostly, this was literally years ago, back before you had to worry so much about things being so cut/adulterated/stepped on/whatever. It's just...different, for me at least. Maybe because back then the doses were spot on (125mg at least, 150+mg caps if you knew the right people)? Maybe I'm biased and just remember the 'old days' more fondly than the current 'pressed pill days'? Probably. :\ But honestly, I've always felt molly provided more of a "mind" high than a total body high.

When I've obtained what I believe to be unadulterated MDMA pills they were nothing but a "mind" high so I feel your point. The MJ always added the other effects I came to love.