• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Moist Coke - How to dry it out???

Try taking it out of the plastic making sure its all chopped up and then just let it wait dude. THeres not much you can do at this point. I dont think heating it wil do anything any faster for you than time.....

I got ahold of some really moist meth once... couldn't even make lines it was so clumpy so i just stuck it all nice and cut up on a ceramic tile, although any surface will do. I took the lampshade off of a lamp and laid the lamp on its side so that the bulb was several inches from my product. It dried out nicely within a half hour. Good luck, I'm not sure how different this would work on coke.

Put a bit in a (metal...) spoon, and move it over a flame to heat it up. The coke will become crumbly. After 5-10 minutes, chop it up again and if necessary repeat. It's a bit laborious but absolutely worth it! The granularity of the c will become finer, with much better result. Enjoy.

spread it out as best you can and put it under a desk lamp, pretty close. works pretty quickly.

i wouldnt follow 1974's advice...i think this is just an easy way to burn your coke into waste. either lay it out and let it dry naturally, and i liked the lightbulb idea too.
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

Just put the shit in a bottle and glue on lid some bags with silicate . I keep
it in a bottle of VITAMIN C efervescent tablets. Those bottles from efervescent tablets have silicate inside lid. Will need a day depends on Q to dry. Or put on a plate and let on back on monitor. while you surf web you can surf on "snow" also. heheh

Put it on a plate and Throw it in the microwave for a couple of seconds at a time! Take it out chop it up - Then back in the microwave....Repeat till its good enough to snort!!!
I am thinking you don't have alot of quantity, so you won't waste to much!
I wouldn't do this if your trying to dry out an 1/8 of a key or something - but a small amout , will be fine!!!!

Honestly, there are not many methods that have been shown to be effective... cocaine isn't considered to be as hygroscopic as some other drugs, but if you're in an enviornment where the atomosphere is moist enough, you get coke like this..
You can TRY to bake it dry - fuck the microwave, a plate in a WARM oven would be the correct way to ATTEMPT THIS .. putting some in a spoon then running a flame under it is another way to GO ABOUT TRYING .. of course, there are two ways that have been proven to be effective in turning mushy coke into rocket fuel...
1) Put coke in a spoon, add baking soda, add water, make crack them smoke it..
2) Put coke in a spoon, add water, stir, drop in cotton, darw into rig, bang ..
Of course the above don't work well with CANDY RAVERS because of the IMAGE of not "doing bad drugs" ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

I have found a really good way to dry out drugs, especially crystal and coke. Get some of the little silica gel packets that come with some vitamns and tape them to the top of a small container. Then put in said drug and close the container. It usually dries out the drug very well, and quickly.
------------------
Cheers,
Jesse!

One thing I forgot to add - make sure the microwave isn't blasting at full power!
Something like the defrost setting.
Oh yeah, and the back of your computer monitor will work too! It actually dried out some meth I had the other day alot quicker then I thought(in like 45 mins)

Honestly, there are not many methods that have been shown to be effective... cocaine isn't considered to be as hygroscopic as some other drugs, but if you're in an enviornment where the atomosphere is moist enough, you get coke like this..
You can TRY to bake it dry - fuck the microwave, a plate in a WARM oven would be the correct way to ATTEMPT THIS .. putting some in a spoon then running a flame under it is another way to GO ABOUT TRYING .. of course, there are two ways that have been proven to be effective in turning mushy coke into rocket fuel...
1) Put coke in a spoon, add baking soda, add water, make crack them smoke it..
2) Put coke in a spoon, add water, stir, drop in cotton, darw into rig, bang ..
Of course the above don't work well with CANDY RAVERS because of the IMAGE of not "doing bad drugs" ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)
Dawg just nuke it don’t make crack lmao

@Kewj you have just replied to a thread that's been dormant over 21 years for some reason mate!

Having said that - the replies here are terrible

To dry out moist coke - warm a plate up (microwave or whatever) until it's hot but you can still hold it in your bare hands comfortably. Take plate out of oven

Then spread your coke onto the plate. Chop it up. The warm plate will dry your gear out a treat.

Do NOT put your actual coke in the oven or the microwave!

Bringing it back after 21 years must be a sure fire sign of global warming! The humidity causing real sticky shit. The microwave works perfect. I do 2 zips for 30 seconds at a time, stirring and chopping each time until I’m not mad at it. I have a tiny grinder that gets it to the consistency of cornstarch and it’s great for about 45 minutes, then it’s wet again. I’m looking for a good way to keep it dry on the go while it’s in my Posh Bullet or Royal Box.

Your coke is fucked if it gets wet. Wet cocaine hydrolyses to methanol and benzoylecgonine, which is still active as a local anesthetic but is inactive as a stimulant. I've seen it a million times (used to GC-MS samples for my drug user friends)

Heating it with water in the microwave will only accelerate the damage.

Store your coke in sealed containers, or make it into freebase (which is not water soluble and does not hydrolyse as easily)

As has been said,
Stick a plate in a microwave for a min, pour out a few lines worth (as it gets damp here in the tropics pretty quickly again) then chop it up, then smash that slug. Water in the atmosphere does not fuck your coke
Your coke is fucked if it gets wet. Wet cocaine hydrolyses to methanol and benzoylecgonine, which is still active as a local anesthetic but is inactive as a stimulant. I've seen it a million times (used to GC-MS samples for my drug user friends)

Heating it with water in the microwave will only accelerate the damage.

Store your coke in sealed containers, or make it into freebase (which is not water soluble and does not hydrolyse as easily)

Empty the bag onto a plate then take a hair dryer on it's highest setting to it.

The coke will be all over the room but it'll be dry

I thought the thread title said "Moist Cake" and wondered why anybody cared about that, cake is better moist than all dry.
I guess maybe it's time for new glasses...