mod closed thread without reason

What 23

Ex-Bluelighter
It is one thing to be unwilling to even accept questioning, as is seemingly typical of a left leaning stance, but the Ferguson/Race discussion thread was closed. This occurred with a final response from the moderator in a final attempt to somehow make himself seem on the right side of the argument (ironic), framing something his way. Quite frankly, he has admitted to having memory issues due to being stoned while posting, and I don't think he is fit for the job. He has had logic errors, and has shown signs of fatigue. It is understandable, but no excuse.

He claimed that my claim that it is common- that the mainstream accepts that there are differences in peoples, races, or whatever, is blatantly racist. I claimed that Blacks, on average, consistently score lower than Whites, for instance, in IQ testing, and actual sub-Saharan Africans score lower to add (but the left is vehemently opposed to these categorizations, I know... In other news, Argentina just recognized an Orangutan as human). I am open to conversations/explanations, but they/he won't even acknowledge. I'm simply labeled a racist, and it ends the conversation, and they win the argument. Perfect example right here of a popular meme:

shout_racist_640.jpg

I'm not going to try to debate it here, but I gave plenty to the conversation that I believe simply led to uncomfortable questions, that didn't seem to be allowed. And for him to finally then say I was blatantly racist for stating common idea (race differences in IQ), of which I could substantiate with various sources, support for at least, is just questionable, considering everything else I have posted.

It seems the common tool is just to completely fucking deny reality for some. Too uncomfortable of a prospect that population differences do exist. Is it just because West Africans try the hardest that they or those descended form them hold the last I don't know how many world records in whatever sprint? I ask, do you know how many people around the world make that their lives? I'm simply trying to get them to accept that differences exist. But that is just too fucking dangerous for you and your religion. Because that is exactly what it is. A belief system/religion, completely unsubstantiated.

At any rate, the thread is relevant still.

Please, reopen it, and ban me.

Last edited:
you've admitted publicly you're a racist - remember, all black people make you uncomfortable.

that thread has been going downhill for days. bardeaux was well within his rights as a ce&p moderator to close it.

alasdair