mobile phones on acid

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagster

Ex-Bluelighter
yeah i'm after a mobile phone that's easy to read and use on acid. i have been using an alcatel 501 but they don't sell them in nz anymore. any ideas anyone?

maybe you shouldnt take so much acid then?

actually on second thoughts... thats a DUMB IDEA! hehehehe ;)

seems like you guys are all full of shit on here

some of the trip reports are just fucken lies

seems like you are a) posting in the WRONG forum.

and b) a bit of a wank

hence, this thread must be deleted. :p~

Or closed... whatever comes first.

i don't see what's so hard about using a Nokia whilst on acid? I mean, the same things i do on acid i do whilst sober anyway (such as pressing the wrong keys and so forth).

You should probably learn to control the acid when you need to, instead of letting it control you... ;)

cosmic mist you are a muppet haven't tried to come down off a bad trip you are trying to tell me that acid can be controlled and turned off and on at will, yes you are a muppet, haven't you had trouble reading your tinny nokia screen on acid or maybe like 90% of people using this forum you have no drug experience

taliana stick to liquor go look at a beer website with bikini models or something

dancing_princess fuck off i hope you od sometime soon

DEATH TO ALL MUPPETS

hahahahah

ya. right. you have no idea. who are you to judge us.

stop trolling and maybe go away?

taliana visits the bathroom frequently but it's invariably to ingest rather than excrete

so you know that acid can't be turned off and on at will like that dippit cosmic joy was trying to tell me?

hope you all fucken od, spazzn out on the floor foaming at the mouth blood coming outta ya eyes throwing up at a big party on the dancefloor right up by the decks hahahahahahahaha eat shit fuckheads

Status
Not open for further replies.