• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

MMJ users get OK from Ontario government to vaporize anywhere

thujone

Bluelight Crew
Nice. Was the playground mentioned to make me angry? Cause it just sealed the deal for me. Lol sounds like fun to me.

I am kinda torn on the whole playground thing. I hope they mean after school hours... I am all for the legalization of all drugs, but with the legalization great education and structure needs to be put in place. This is not a "think of the children" situation, but a "lets put this into context for the children before they see someone using it so as they get older they can make a rational assessment as to if they want to try cannabis" situation.

Did they not instantly backtrack? If not this is great. You don't arrest mothers for wearing to much perfume, this shouldn't be any different.

it's not really clear now what is going on

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/med-marijuana-1.3338413

Ontario's Liberal government says it will re-examine its recent move to allow medical marijuana users to smoke and vape the drug anywhere in the province, just one day after announcing the change.

"We've heard the concerns around this regulation, and we're going to take this feedback and see if this regulation is the best way to move forward," Associate Health Minister Dipika Damerla said Thursday.

If water pipes and vapes were banned I wonder if you could still do dabs in a pipe without water.