• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides MM120 (lysergide d-tartrate)

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
MM120 (lysergide d-tartrate) is in trial for the treatment of GAD. Besides the positive result's an reducton of anxiety was noticed within 2 day's.

"What was also interesting was that MM120 also led to rapid improvement in comorbid depressive symptoms," said Robison.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticl...CPEDIT_etid6520847&uac=201280HG&impID=6520847

Seemed like something to share, no idea which forum though! Side effect's include visual distortion's so it seem's active.

"The occurrence of illusion, euphoric mood and visual hallucination and suicidal ideation are of special concern among the treatment-emergent adverse events mentioned that remind us that the patients have to be appropriately screened and treatments have to be done in clinically supervised settings," said Harding.

Is suicidal ideation a common side effect of Lysergic's?

I think the risk of suicidal ideation was mainly in the 60's and 70's when hits were 350ug. What a retarded dose for 1 hit. Makes me think the USSR was behind the dosing in USA.

I think the risk of suicidal ideation was mainly in the 60's and 70's when hits were 350ug. What a retarded dose for 1 hit. Makes me think the USSR was behind the dosing in USA.
At the recommend dosage of 100 mcg., "the study’s grade of MM120 did not appear to induce “bad trips,” Karlin (of CNN) wrote.¨

Another advantage its it has a very good shelf life, and in the study counseling, a guide or Psychotherapie is not combined with it., Like usually is and common in the 60' 70-ties . Not necessary, just a dose, immediate anxiety relief and a lift if your having the blues. For GAD at max 3 month's or earlier before it takes effect. Immediate anxiety relief and max 3 for relieve GAD.

They now entering phase 3 trial's?

Ever had an blot from the UK? I had 2 times, 1/4 had more mindfuck as a 100 mcg 1-P-LSD blot today.
3 option's:
-The dose was huge.
-It was actual LSD, not an analogue, which might be less mindfucky like ALD-52.
-RC's are underdosed (which I doubt seeing how pro they are made) or have less mindfuck.
Wrote that twice, dementia allready starting?

Or some kinda being accustomed to tripping states vs being a green-lighter.

Last edited:
Well your not going to trip off the stuff. Lysergide d-Tartrate was designed to treat G.A.D. And no, suicidal ideation is not common with Lysergics.

suicidal ideation is a phony drug effect.

drugs do not encode concepts or ideation.
Prescribed drug's sometimes do, take Levetiracetam. Coupled with the fact that suicidal ideation is also raised by insults/ Epilepsy itself. The reason this is med is prescribed is beyond my scope.

Or it is money, the root off all evil.

Well your not going to trip off the stuff. Lysergide d-Tartrate was designed to treat G.A.D. And no, suicidal ideation is not common with Lysergics.
According to the side effect's you do, just no (or one) bad trip happenned which was an uncommon feature.

But at least thanks for clearing up the link Lysergic's and suicidial ideation. We have save analogue's and only risk a bad trip.

Got any science to back up that claim. Not that I am suicidal, but lot's of people take Lysergic's and Lysergide d-Tartrate just could be an exception. Not a shared thing among the Lysergic's I love.

Last edited:
Lysergide is just another fancy name for LSD, if anybody's in doubt..

Lysergide is just another fancy name for LSD, if anybody's in doubt..
Actually it is one of the lysergide group of molecules that are considered psychedelic, some of which are analogs of LSD, others not; however in this case is indeed Lysergic acid diethylamide tartrate which is indeed classic LSD. Not all lysergides are LSD.

Actually it is one of the lysergide group of molecules that are considered psychedelic, some of which are analogs of LSD, others not; however in this case is indeed Lysergic acid diethylamide tartrate which is indeed classic LSD. Not all lysergides are LSD.
So why is it presented as Lysergide-d-tartrate or MM120. WIKI has a page for it and no reference to it being a other name for LSD. Who got his own WIKI page.

They call it LSD-based. Like I would call AL-LAD and ALD-52, which imo are analogue's (prodrug's according to some). Please hand me a reference MM120 = LSD, and not an analogue. Before I start advertising it for GAD..

So why is it presented as Lysergide-d-tartrate or MM120. WIKI has a page for it and no reference to it being a other name for LSD. Who got his own WIKI page.

They call it LSD-based. Like I would call AL-LAD and ALD-52, which imo are analogue's (prodrug's according to some). Please hand me a reference MM120 = LSD, and not an analogue. Before I start advertising it for GAD..
Wiki ?

Have you consulted MindMed's actual presentation?

Mindmed

There it is plainly listed as LSD tartrate and dosed at 25, 50, 100 and 200 ug doses as well as placebo doses in their experiments.

The same page lists MM 402 as MDMA ...

Hope this helps 👍

(edited to change lowest dose listed from 10ug to 25 ug)

Last edited:
Mindmed is way more informative as Medscape. More in depth and way more information (they call the animal by its name), thank's a lot.

MM120, or LSD-d-tartrate, is also mentioned as treatment for ADHD at 20 mcg's q3d (what ever that means/ 3 times a week?). But basickly the d-tartrate and plain LSD are the same.

Medscape and WIKI are misleading, next time I all use Mindmed or NCBI.

Isn't it the lysergAMide group you mean? @Cheshire_Kat

Last edited:
they have a patent on the specific super pure salt formulation method they are using to make the LSD. They then listen this super pure LSD as there patented drug. They already use this super pure LSD to supply other countries research and fund research into LSD across the globe.

Not a patent on the actual LSD.

This company is doing great things in trying to legalize these psychedelics again for medical use.

They have a great team behind them who have all held high positions in big pharma groups.

This is the way LSD will get legalized again. Very important and powerful people in the industry doing great research and pressuring the government with their lobbyists and bucket loads of money.

Mental health treatment will be revolutionzed with the legalization of LSD

Tartrate or not. It might just be like LSD.

But N-Acetyl Carnitine and N-Acetyl-Tartraat have an different effect. As the Acetyl make passing the BBB possible. Sporters use Tartrate for their muscle's.

Magnesium Hydroxide is a laxative, Citrate slightly better.
But the Taurate an Glycinate bound Magnesium allow it too cross the BBB. Having different effect's.

So is LSD-Tartrate, body LSD? Or is there absolutely no connection.