• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

im about to hit the ready to draft button for the fantasy baseball league (auto-draft) - if anybody is interested in playing, let me know

⚾

i wish.. can’t because of profession and the times we are required to make moves.. next year though.

i wish.. can’t because of profession and the times we are required to make moves.. next year though.

Your team is already there so feel free to stop by once in a while to manage it

If you don't, you don't, it'll just still be like last year

Your team is already there so feel free to stop by once in a while to manage it

If you don't, you don't, it'll just still be like last year
There in lies the problem.. I work currently at around 5am for like ten hours.. so I just don't have the available time right now to participate. This will change come November.. launching a pod cast and I will talk to you cool fuckers around that time. yes fire your guns good people.

It's all good... Stop by on the weekends here and there and see how you're doing

Or don't... It's up to you

It's honestly too complex for me and I don't want to half ass it

I could probably figure it out but I don't have my shit together at the moment thank you tho homie

Is there an easy way I can understand it, or a crash course I can take. Bc I only want to participate if I feel I can compete

Looks like @Mysterier deleted himself

I think he's mad at me

That's ok if he is

:group hug:

Darvo wants to play in a 5x5 head to head public league instead but he was invited and I even told him he can be commissioner if he wants

Is there an easy way I can understand it, or a crash course I can take. Bc I only want to participate if I feel I can compete

Yea it's really easy... Just ask away if you have questions

It's easier than football if you ask me

If you quit after a month, no big deal... You don't have to keep playing if you really don't like it