• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

yup.
yeah I was thinking all you can do is listen, hear him/her out.

Nice little pitching duel in Baltimore. Tommy Pham is still pictured in his Mets uniform even though that was 2 teams ago.

VYPwVpas.jpg

:wg:

anyone a red socks fan? I recently ordered a Boston Scally

THE YOUK COLLECTORS EDITION - NAVY BLU​

didn't realize it was a red socks cap. It's brand new, xl and pretty dope but im not a red socks fan so I thin k it should find its way to a proper home. PM me if you want it.. free. @alasdairm

Last edited:
you would be battling out for first with :neversick: if you showed up once or twice a week at least to adjust your batters
wait I'm still in? Im currently undergoing major life improvements. About to quit this working for another person bull shit.. never again. Just picked back flower.. never felt better. I'm going to pod cast outa this ride.. I think I can skipper up. n no ones been running her.. just a ghost ship?

wait I'm still in? Im currently undergoing major life improvements. About to quit this working for another person bull shit.. never again. Just picked back flower.. never felt better. I'm going to pod cast outa this ride.. I think I can skipper up. n no ones been running her.. just a ghost ship?

yea your team is ghost riding - go over there and run that ship, skippy

4 sure,, I have no idea who Youk is, obviously or I would not have purchased this hat and have no intention of looking the player up. Anyway another Red Sox fan wants this just send me a pm of an address you want it shipped to and it's yours, brand new xl. free

@Mysterier

Anything you'll take for Royce Lewis? Or just no trade possible? I don't want to keep sending you offers and be annoying. I'll overpay somewhat. Maybe Olson and Kimbrel for Lewis?

Let me think about that one. I have a couple of 1st basemen already. What I've been waiting for is Lewis to come back and be my primary 3rd baseman because Nolan Arenado isn't doing much this year.