• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing Speed & Ecstasy - The end result?

shal

Bluelighter
Hi Fellow BL'ers!

I tried searching on this subject, but I wasnt really able to find the answer I was looking for. I'm hoping that your maybe able to offer me some advice and maybe your own experiences?

On the weekend around 12 Lunch time I racked 4 lines of speed. All Good. At around 10pm before clubbing I racked 1 line of speed. I then went clubbing a dumped a pill, the Number 3's and after that dumped several more pills through the night. (White lips)

Now I must admit I was certainly off my chops, but not like I normally am. I seemed a little more clear headed then normal.

Does speed actually affect the intenseness of your roll if taken before pills?

Any advice or experiences would be much appreciated!

Thanks heaps!

*Hugs*

Shal...

8)

I have always found in the past that speed takes the edge of an MDMA peak. There is no sudden rush of euphoria, you just slowly build up to the realisation that youre in a really good mood and gurning like a tit. The end result is that you feel like your pills werent very strong.

Im not sure why this happens, might have something to do with speed increasing your metabolism.

BT prolly has a better explanation...

agreed. to be perfectly honest i like the speed and mdxx combination. Trust me you are off your trolly. I had some photos taken of me, and i swear that i thought i was smiling nicely and looking good.

but when they were developed, my face mucles were all limp, my eys almost hanging out my head. the speed does take the edge off the peak definately.

The main reason i do it, is because the speed gives me the energy to dance for hours, but the mdxx seems to take the edge of the pain and the soreness. on plain mdxx i cant dance (as you can imagaine) and on plain speed, i just feel like somethings missing.

Myself and almost everyone I speak to agree that meth/amphetamine prior to MDxx consumption general removes a proportion of the strong come up effects.

If you think about it, when you take a pill on its own you get both a seratonin and dopamine rush, if meth is consumed prior to this the dopamine rush has already occured and your left with only the seratonin release.

I agree Airwalk; although i think of it as the following:
I'm sure it is more complicated than this in reality, but its a logical simplified explanation.

Methamphetamine: large dopamine release; minor serotonin release in higher doses.

MDMA: large serotonin release; and dopamine release.
Large doses makes for a messy experience --> imo due to the overwhelming nature of excessive serotonin release

MDMA is so good because it releases serotonin and dopamine in the perfect proportions - the serotonin gives the loved up and empathogenic qualities but the dopamine makes it extremely euphoric, uplifting and clear-headed enough, to not denigrate into an over the top mongy-style MDXX experience.

Thus meth before hand UPSETS this balance - too much dopamine essentially means the relative serotonin effects are diminished; making it seem like a less strong experience. Whilst dopamine is responsible for the euphoria and energy, it is also responsible for clear-headed thinking, alertness and anxiety.
Consequently if a pill does not feel as strong as it should, mentally it is the latter 3 effects that are likely to predominate over the serotonin effects, and psychologically they are reinforced at the expense of the more euphoric and uplifting potential of the dopamine.
However, as most people will attest, if meth has been had to sufficient amounts to manifest a rather euphoric "high-as-a-kite" experience, rather than a "straight" clear-headed one, then often the MDMA reinforces this and makes for a very charged, but still satisfyingly loved-up, MDMA experience.

For me though the former is generally the case.

taking speed before or while pilling will generally weaken the effects of the mdma, so yes, it will make you less 'smacked'.

I personally have only tried this once. I did not try it at a club but I go to clubs to dance and I think this mix is perfect for a club (for me anyway) :D I have only taken pills at clubs and on the come up I can dance my little heart out but once i reach the peak I just sit on my arse all night.

Im going to try the speed + MDMA mix in two weeks! I can't wait!!!!!

Take care all

word of warning...

mixing speed and MDMA will greatly increase the neuro-toxicity caused by either substance alone. this is basically from over-stimulation of neurons. there are other threads on this topic that can be found by a quick search. or maybe someone with more motivation can go into greater details. this topic also raises the question of pre/post loading with various supplements, timing and recommended dosage of whizz/pill combinations and other related issues that can be found with a quick search.

[edit]

on a personal note, i really like the speed/pill combo, especially for music festivals or massive parties where u can run around like a madman. however, i usually save it only for the biggest occasions because, as can probably be deduced, the comedown is pretty shite. as always err on side of caution with dosages...

Many thanks for all the advice and experiences shared here. I've certainly gained some valuable knowledge for reading this. Both times I've had speed and Ecstasy I haven't rolled as hard. I think I will save the speed for a seperate event/night.

Once again, thanks heaps!

*Hugs*

Shal..

I've experienced the decreased effect of the pill first hand last weekend. Me and my girlfriend took 3 quarters of a green fish which are supposed to be quite good pills. I've never even reached a proper peak and the expeience only seemed to have lasted for like 2 hours!!! This is after not having a pill for a month.

A considerable amount of meth was smoked prior. I've been smoking it all day on sat, while my girlfriend came back from work sat evening and joined me. She said she was really fucked on the pill at one stage, but that only lasted for like 10 min while I never even felt that fucked at all.

If I didn't know any better, I would have to say that the pills were very weak. But knowing what I know, the meth fucked the pill up.

So now it seems we have a problem. Everyone loves to have a bit of gear before going out etc. to keep things exciting, especially those who have got the taste for smoking like myself. So how do you put one and the other together? Maybe its worth to do the pills earlier on and then get on the gear?

Yeah, this combo doesn't work for me either. (unfortunately).
It can *seem* like a top idea to have a little goey before you head out, just to get the spirits up and the heart pumping... but it definitely lessens the impact of the pill for me. The speed seems to override everything else. What does work is having speed after your pill - keeps you up for chats/dancing after your peak and prolongs the comedown. (but it does result in a much worse next-day effect :( )

Airwalk said:
Myself and almost everyone I speak to agree that meth/amphetamine prior to MDxx consumption general removes a proportion of the strong come up effects.

This is the exact reason I usually always drop AFTER a few lines. Still feel the effects of the pill but it doesn't floor me hard on the come-up...especially if its a decent strength pill. Usually wait for the meth to wear off a bit first before considerering dropping though.

But for maximum benefits, starting out the night by railing half a crushed pill mixed with a couple pts of wip followed up by dropping the other half (or more) later works for me.

But its also about cost effectiveness, going out on pills alone hits the wallet a bit harder I think.

This combo works for me I love it, I only tend to do this though, when I go out to a rave or something like that, I mean I have been to too many raves, where I am just so smacked out that I just sit on my arse and talk the whole night away, that is why if I have some speed, I am up and ready to dance!!!! But yeah it does seem to overide the mdma effect, just depends how much speed you have really!!!! ;)

I always found it more fun to do meth or any other drug for that matter AFTER dumping. I mean, once the pill has worn off and you got a lower seratonin balance, I find the meth is more euphoric afterwards. And doing acid/mushrooms after E is bliss. Hits so much harder than usual....

Peace Out

My favorite pills don't smack me out on the come up I just start feeling fucking mad and that's it, like the hearts for example. Just Euphoric and loved up straight up. I find speed may take the smackyness off the come up for smacky pills but it always lessens the rest of the ride including the duration so for me speed before a pill is wasting the pill. Personally I don't like a smacky come up but I'd much rather ride it out and then have more pills once I'm over the hit than sacrifice the whole experience just to smooth the come up.:\

Yeah love the combo...

I have always found in the past that speed takes the edge of an MDMA peak. There is no sudden rush of euphoria, you just slowly build up to the realisation that youre in a really good mood and gurning like a tit. The end result is that you feel like your pills werent very strong.

Spot on, same with me.. exactly!

But it's good, I love it - I alwasy take the speed quite a bit before hand if I can, so that I can eventually get to sleep a bit sooner too if I have to, but the Speed is awesome first. You just wanna dance and move, you can't stop and yeah it's awesome, but it also makes you wanna drop that pill! The anticipation is awesome and then you take it and it makes it even better, because you don't realise until you realise (you have to experience it to understand, otherwise that doesn't make sense) that you're feeling pretty f**king spectacular! lol.

And yeah it takes the intensity off it which can be good especially if it's a strong lil pill.

For years now if anyone I knew had taken a pill that wasn't coping with it , they would have some speed and instantly feel fine. It would take the edge off it most definatley. I was sold 2 k-bombs to which I thought I had been sold mdxx pill once (about 6 years ago) and as it was the first time ever having k and not knowing what the hell was going on ( thought I was having a stroke of some sort)8o was told to have some goey and as you can imagine as I thought I was already up shit creek wasn't keen to put more substances in my body, reluctantly did and amazingly felt 100% within 30 mins!!:D