• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"missing" - bluelighters... anyone seen em??

Maybe I just dun wanna post! :p

Shit, screwed that up hey?

Miss you too Tali!

Weren't you 'sposed to call, starsfalls?

I agree with up all night, Shadow was tres cool. Where is that girl? And miss apples, and mona, and Tiggerchic. All mondo cool chickzors!

I certainly don't miss MorpheusDAQ, especially since his smell is still lingering... And you wonder why I don't come here very often...

Tabernacle said:

Nezo, SDB are funny mofos who are no longer posting

Nezo is still posting on a regular basis :)

hehe Tarsy took the bait :p

up all night said:
That Shadow chick.

She posted comments which actually had me laughing out loud. I remember thinking she sounded damn cool back in the day when I was a lurk-a-lot.

hehe she's even better in person - miss her too :(

Id say I miss sarsen, but, he never posted much anyway!!! Damn people overseas [insert jealousy here]... wahhhhhh *cries*

Pretty freaky, one of the people I was going to post I ran into at a pub last night. hell, it was "ex bluelighters" central there last night. Kandeman (the man in question), randombblondeboy, pleonastic, hugs_all_round, ruski and many more were there.

To add, I miss pinger, baba_o'reily and madmonkey's posts for the main. I know Madmonkey was in korea and back, just doesn't post on here anymore. I probably see/talk to (IM etc) about 10-15 people who were pretty well known on here but just stopped posting for one reason or another. I guess I still post (well I didn't for 4-6 months) mainly because I sit on a computer at work and some days I basically have nothing to do so posting on a webboard helps pass time. It seems a lot of people first post on bluelight because they have discovered drug use and bluelight fits in nicely with their world of use/education/social aspect of it all.

It seems the initial attraction dies down and they either stop (drug) use, cut down and don't feel they are exploring uncharted waters anymore or actually don't like the Harm reduction/minimisation side of things and 'go hard'. I basically used substances for about 10 years before finding bluelight so the attraction of using bluelight while using substances isn't there, it's mainly just somewhere to post on as I was on a few other boards that have stopped or lost their attraction to me (such as Star Wars Galaxies since I stopped playing the game).

I'm around still. not as much as before as I have nothing interesting or funny to say. But still around.

Whether you stay or go depends on how integrated you are with the bluelight community. Some people make friends via Bluelight and move when they move, others are content to keep their bluelight community 'online' and will stay for longer time. And then you get those people who have a mix of online / offline friends and they tend to stay a while as well. I'm probably in that category.

^^ I've been a mixture of the above over my 4 years around this place.

Vietnam Vet
THCpuffnstuff
mona
Rusty
I'm scared to meet blers, haven't meet a sane one yet ;)

Woah!

^^UnSquare, nice to know I made an impression! :) However, the synchronicity of you having made that post just 7 hours before my first post in something like 3 months I find just a little unnerving.

Spooky shit man!

Nah but back to the topic, I haven't seen Mister_Duck around for a while. . .Maybe that's coz I 'aint been around. Hmm. . .maybe I shouldn't have posted in this thread. . .

*wanders off whistling, hands clasped behind back* ;)

up all night said:
That Shadow chick.

She posted comments which actually had me laughing out loud. I remember thinking she sounded damn cool back in the day when I was a lurk-a-lot.
Shadow is locked up in my basement. She is now forbidden contact to the outside world :|

^^^
You must have let her out a month or so ago, because I met her with her bro!

I had lunch with mona shortly before she left to move to Sydney (just before christmas last year). We used to work near each other and hang out semi often. Have not heard from her since she moved, I guess shes happy as fuck where she is and doesn't need to contact us peeps in Melb or on this board.. :)

I must say SteveElektro has been M.I.A for a while. Serial poster who has disappeared into a meth haze.

ahhh...remember when we went through that massive phase where everyone only posted in third person?

*leecie runs around thread with undies on head*

*leecie falls over laughing*

rah! there's a name I havn't seen in a long time!!

Utopia superdome...those were the days...