• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Might be my last post.

billy_m100

Bluelighter
I'm tired of my life, Adderall has fucked me up so bad in the long run. forced to take it as a kid from 7-13 at 20 and then 40 mg. i cant work because of the damage. My freinds secretly talk shit and laugh at me behind my back and shit.

People I rolled with dont give two fucks about me (which hurts deeply.)

Im just ready to go.

dude dont do man, who gives a flying fuck what others say man. I just moved 800 miles north from Arkansas and have no friends. Shit is so different here and I want to just die sometimes but I dont because there is 2morrw. If it would help go to a phychiratist (or however u spell it) and talk to some1. I am 2morrw...NO LIE, because of my anxiety and depression issues along with self esteem when I am sober.
DONT do it. talk to ur friends and tell em how u feel.

Bro explain to me the "damage" that adderal did to your body/brain. I'm highly versed on amphetamines and what they do to the brain after long term abuse.

I lived in a suicidal pit of the darkest depression you can imagine for 3 years straight, then suffered all sorts of random side effects/depression/paranoia/anxiety for another 5.
But there is LOTS of things I learned along the way that I wish I knew sooner. And I also did lots and lots of research into how amphetamines impact the body.

Can you just focus on the "damage" aspect of this for one minute and tell me what your dealing with everyday thats doing this to you?
Why are your friends talking shit? Do you act funny? Talk funny? Shake in public? Whats the deal man please let me know, I think I can definitely help you out with some of this stuff... well a lot of it. =]

If your friends are actually doing this, then make new friends. Some people are deeply insecure about themselves so this is why they resort to being childish; don't take it personally.

If your friends are actually doing this, then make new friends. Some people are deeply insecure about themselves so this is why they resort to being childish; don't take it personally.

bump.

you can't take your current situation bro, life can ALWAYS be changed. Plenty of people here give a shit and that's why they come around - it's your current place that is doing this to you , what's your life like now ? What meds do you take currently?

A lot of what you're saying comes from your drug use.

I say this a lot and it's not meant to be a knee-jerk response, but have you considered treatment, like rehab?

treatment for adderall? whaaaaaa

seriously though, all of this seems like short-term issues. fuck those people, i doubt they're worth
all the sadness you're letting them give you. none of these obstancles are insurmountable, it's in you rpower to change thigns

HOLD ON .. there is hope talk to a doctor, freind, counsler. or however u spell it..DO NOT GIVE THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!

billy I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. Please don't consider ending your life, that won't solve anything. All of your current problems can be worked through if you just try.
Have you told your parents how you're feeling? You might be surprised how much just talking to a loved one about your problems can help even to just sort things out in your head. You owe it to yourself to try and work through this.

Please feel free to PM me if you want to talk one-on-one okay? Take care man <3

Bro explain to me the "damage" that adderal did to your body/brain. I'm highly versed on amphetamines and what they do to the brain after long term abuse.

I lived in a suicidal pit of the darkest depression you can imagine for 3 years straight, then suffered all sorts of random side effects/depression/paranoia/anxiety for another 5.
But there is LOTS of things I learned along the way that I wish I knew sooner. And I also did lots and lots of research into how amphetamines impact the body.

Can you just focus on the "damage" aspect of this for one minute and tell me what your dealing with everyday thats doing this to you?
Why are your friends talking shit? Do you act funny? Talk funny? Shake in public? Whats the deal man please let me know, I think I can definitely help you out with some of this stuff... well a lot of it. =]

Well i have tremors and anxiety. I struggle at keeping a job (im not retarded or anything like that.) um iv heard it also will your make dick not be as big, luckily i never got that ;) ) its not to bad its just noticeable.

A lot of what you're saying comes from your drug use.

I say this a lot and it's not meant to be a knee-jerk response, but have you considered treatment, like rehab?

I didnt have a choice. my step mom and dad forced me too. I was to young to be bale to say no.

dude, are you high?
whenever i come off dexedrine, i think almost just ilke you do..
sorry if this offends you, but i just got that vibe off your post
and ive done a decent amount of dexedrine, it WILL get better.
whenever ive felt shitty from amps, it has always gone away after i got some sleep..
you abuse your pills? i never got any sort of side effects till i started doing amp..recreationally...

LSDMDMA&8951588 said:
dude, are you high?
whenever i come off dexedrine, i think almost just ilke you do..
sorry if this offends you, but i just got that vibe off your post
and ive done a decent amount of dexedrine, it WILL get better.
whenever ive felt shitty from amps, it has always gone away after i got some sleep..
you abuse your pills? i never got any sort of side effects till i started doing amp..recreationally...

haha no its all good. I was forced to take those doses when i was 7 until i was 13 years old. I haven't touched any ADHD medicine since then it just fucked my mind up a little

My dad has a heart attack and me and my girlfriend got in a HUGE fight. And me and my mom were fighting too. Yesterday was just a bad day.

yesterday is always better since its over :D. You work things out w/the lady?

Well people talk shit about everybody, also, I know when I've used too much adderall I'd think people were talking about me when they weren't.

On the other side of things, you say you aren't taking adderall anymore and can't hold down a job? Maybe it was helping you and you didn't know it? If you were taking it long term and recently came off of it that would explain alot of your symptoms.

I know adderall is a controversial subject because it's so easy to abuse but it does help some people, if you really had ADHD you may benefit from some other sort of therapy. I know that one of the symptoms of untreated ADHD is not being able to keep a job, anxiety, depression.... etc. I was recently diagnosed with ADD at the age of 31 and it explains alot of my behavior over the years.

If you keep feeling this way talk to someone, you'll feel better. If you need to see a psychiatrist again then do it, I had to and it's helped a ton. Hope you find something that works, I know how you feel. Help is out there if you feel you need it.