Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methylone + Salvia Divinorum - Semi-experienced - An Entactogenic Valentine

guerillabedlam

Bluelighter
Valentines is usually a depressing holiday for me. Even in the past if I have had a valentine, it seems like forced affection that I'm trying to show and something fake about the whole thing, but this past Valentine was actually quite different. I spent this Valentine with my friend K who i've been seeing for a little while now. We work together so when we got off work we headed towards my apartment and stopped for some Italian food on the way there. There was no WAIT! and the food was pretty good, overall it was a good start. When we got to my place we let the food settle for a bit and planned on taking some Methylone, this was K's first time trying Methylone and my 3rd time.

We dosed the Methylone in gel capsules just after 8 p.m. We each initially took 200 mgs +/- 20 . The effects came on about 45 minutes later. There was a very gradual comeup and subtle peak, unlike my past trial with this dose which was more speedy, probably because of the food and because it wasn't measured precisely. I played music for awhile and we talked to each other and opened up about life and each other. The best word to describe the substance is being content. This experience was not terribly exhilarating like MDMA, nor did I feel drowsy and out of it like opiates. K actually said while listening to some music "I'm not that high right now, but I would probably be bored if I was just sitting here listening to this music sober" which was a good assessment. Downtempo electronic and rock music was played throughout the first couple of hours and the majority of the experience. There was some nice closed eye images with the music, i hesitate to call them patterns or visuals because it was much subtler than other psychedelics, it felt like a caressing stimulation of mental waves.

If I had to make a comparison to MDMA I would say
Methylone is to MDMA as
2 glasses of good wine is to harder alcohol

At 10 we decided to dose another 125 mgs. She dropped hers at 10 and I snorted mine at 10:15 because she wanted us to peak together. We continued to talk and we got slightly more elevated in stimulation and euphoria with the bump. At about 11:00 we had sex and it was probably the most euphoric sex that i've had on any substance. I had trouble reaching climax like E,so it was probably tied with mescaline for overall pleasure since I actually came when I wanted on Mescaline. I definitely preferred the sensation of sex over E though which I was quite surprised by. We cuddled and basked in a euphoric afterglow of sexual pleasure and the waning effects of the methylone.

At midnight as the main effects of the methylone pretty much subsided, I proceeded to smoke some salvia 10x. I was transported into a geometric 'underworld' where I still held thoughts of certain people in my life from the past and present, I almost had the impression they were there with me in that salvia space. I also had certain fleeting philisophical ideations most of which I had trouble bringing back with me. There was 1 idea that stuck though and it's something I plan to keep to myself because the way it was presented seemed almost psychic in nature. As I've learned from past experiments, Salvia is lengthened slightly by entactogens and I was in a very dissassociated state for about 7 minutes. When I came back, I told K to sit on the bed with me, I began to get in a meditative position and for the next 7-8 minutes I fell into in a very spiritual/meditative trance state with the two energies of the substances combining. With eyes open I felt like I was floating at least a good 2-3 feet above my bed, but obviously I did not look down to ruin the sensation. With eyes closed I got geometric patterns rivaling any psychedelic I have previously done and the interesting thing i've felt about meditating on this combo, is I can actually move through the patterns without being overwhelmed. The methylone seems to mitigate the negative aspects of the salvia body high I experience when I try salvia by itself. After about 15-20 minutes after smoking the Salvia I finally came down, trying to catch my breath from the astonishment of what just happened. I cuddled with K for the rest of the night and we fell asleep within the next hour.

Sounds like an awesome experience man, I've never tried methylone but it sounds pretty chill