• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methylone/LSD 24 hours after tramadol?

Project Will

Bluelighter
I know mixing tramadol with stimulants such as methylone can cause bad reactions like serotonin syndrome. If I took 200mg tramadol 24 hours ago, would I be okay to take methylone and acid tonight? I plan on dosing between 300-450mg methylone and 1 or 2 hits of acid for an STS9 show.

I would not do methylone with LSD.... I really do not think that dose of tramadol 24 hours ago will effect anything. I would be more worried about the methylone and acid not playing nicely but if youve tried it before all should be well

I love mixing MDMA and LSD, and I realize methylone is not MDMA, but would the synergies not be similar? Since methylone is shorter lasting, I was going to take the acid a few hours before methylone and redose accordingly.

I don't know how methylone effects you but for me it was never like MDMA. It was nice and euphoric for about 2 hours (which would have mixed nice with acid) but the comedown was horrendous, I think I would have went nuts going through a methylone come down on acid.

I have had many good methylone experiences and yes the comedown can be absolutely awful, but I find redosing puts off the comedown. I also have many things to ease the comedown (GHB, somas, benzos, weed, ambien, opiates, 5-htp.) Not that I will take them all, but a good safe combination can really make a world of difference.

Perhaps I will stick to just methylone and save the acid for later.

So I decided to stuck with just methylone - what an amazing night... I always have a bad hangover dorm methylone, and was wondering how many hours I need to wait to take tramadol? Would it be okay in10 hours?

My apologies for completely redirecting this thread, but I wanted to go ahead and ask if anyone has any in site into this without starting a new thread.

Last edited:
I am interested in the answer to this question as well, how long after tramadol should you wait to dose lsd? I have a strong hit of good clean LSD thats been waiting on me for a couple of weeks in a dark place, and I have gotten a bottle of tramadol today so that further puts off how long I must wait to dose(I was waiting for a good time to trip anyways) but now that I am going to be taking this tramadol for at least a week at least 400 mg + a day how long afterwards should I wait to dose the acid? also just for reference, I had take tramadol for a week before I got these 2 hits, and took one of them, less than 24 hours after my last tramadol dose, I had stupidly forgot all about the tramadol and the possible interaction, I was just excited about the acid, so I gobbled it down, then realized what I had done and spend half the night researching "serotonin syndrome" while I was tripping lol