View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Methoxphenidine and etizolam Combination. Interesting

PandaGun

Bluelighter
The two combined, yes I know it is DANGEROUS physically as they are both cns depressants. Produces an effect of complete 'sociopathy' no emotions, no feelings and no environmental stimulation having any effect on me what so ever. it feels like you a husk.

Has anyone else experienced this? drugs or no drugs.
Just a conversation!
Harry

I don't think it is known that the CNS depression is what will eventually get you, but depression of activity / toxicity in the cerebellum might be an issue and amnesia / delerium / fugue states i.e. just simply losing it and acting without restraint, conscious control and inhibition...

indeed quite hazardous, very nasty things do happen in those states of consciousness. AVOID

I'm not sure methoxphenidine is actually a cns depressant. Benzos and dissociatives tend to be a bad mix for me, the chance of blackout is quite large not to mention the lowered inhibition from the benzo often motivates you to do more of the other drugs than you had intended. Not only that I find that benzos tend to dull the dissociative experience for me. I'm still quite fucked up but the visionary aspects become replaced with amnesia and incoherence. I should note that my experience is with etizolam and mxe but I assume everything I said applies to most dissociatives, at least the blackout part will. It's a shame because on paper the benzos should counteract the stimulant properties of some dissociatives leading to more immersive ketamine-like experiences. In practice this doesn't quite work out though.