View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
mxe and phenazepam in excessive amounts is a disaster zone, i think they both lower blood pressure or something but 2 nights ago i wasnt breathing when my sister found me and then i have amnesia until i was on a drip in the hospital because of an overdose possibly due to the opiate aspect of mxe as well? anyway it was 190 mxe plugged and 5mg phenaz oral
dw i kno it was very dumb just thought id put it out there because i didnt think it would go so badly

Holy shit

Time to sed if phenaz takes the therapeutic index cake for the benzos

i know u guys are gonna kick me in the ass... hell yeah.... but mixing proper MXE (snorted and oral) + LSD is not fun (1st trial) very predictable and very mathematical, and racional took all the fun of LSD buut..... LOL this is a big BUT.....

the weaker batch of mxe with weaker action on DARI (suobstancial compared with last batch) is much more fun with LSD and feels like indian ketamine ... bring some french wine and its oooooooon! x)

i know u guys are gonna kick me in the ass... hell yeah.... but mixing proper MXE (snorted and oral) + LSD is not fun (1st trial) very predictable and very mathematical, and racional took all the fun of LSD buut..... LOL this is a big BUT.....

the weaker batch of mxe with weaker action on DARI (suobstancial compared with last batch) is much more fun with LSD and feels like indian ketamine ... bring some french wine and its oooooooon! x)

I'm gonna punch you in the dick

Further evidence that disssociative abuse destroys your brain ;) honestly this thread is a fucking laugh riot. Look at yourselves!

I have combined mxe with high doses of pregabalin (800 - 1400mgs) on a regular basis. The dissociative effects can be quite unpleasant but the afterglow from this comination is nothing short of amazing.

crushing up an oxycodone and vaporising it mixed with 50mg or so of MXE proved to be way too intense of an opiate-buzz for me and my more opiophilic friend.

Holy shit

Time to sed if phenaz takes the therapeutic index cake for the benzos

Again this has all to do with dose and tolerance. If you're not familiar with phenezepam and have no tolerance obviously 5 mg can be much (it's like 2,5 mg alprazolam or clonazepam)

I took 10 mg Phenazeman together with approx. 50 mg MXE last week. I did noticed that phen made me a little more sedated than other benzo's, but 10 mg phen equals 5 mg alprazolam or clonazepam which is a dose I can handle without any problems. Try to use the comparison chart if you're unsure of the strength of a benzo. I've sometimes for stage fright taken 8 mg clonazepam and wasn't even sedated, I was so nervous.

I have combined mxe with high doses of pregabalin (800 - 1400mgs) on a regular basis. The dissociative effects can be quite unpleasant but the afterglow from this comination is nothing short of amazing.

Do you use any anticonvulsive drug for possible seizures? I took 750 mg pregabalin with 40 mg MXE and started to get small cramps, so I immediately took 4 mg clonazepam (it's one of the best benzo's for seizures) and 20 mg propranolol. I don't think I'll combine these two again. I had no balance and got very nauseated. There was no coherence in any thought, it was just a spinning mess of vertigo. Also, since I don't have a pregabalin tolerance anymore (I used 600 mg daily a year ago), I got an extreme hangover and had trouble walking straight the next day. Not fun. Not at all.

All the introspective and spiritual feel of MXE was destroyed by Lyrica. For pure hedonism some may like it, but I'll combine MXE with more worthwile compounds in the future. I can't recommend MXE and pregabalin. You're just too f*cked up to do anything.

combined with..

alcohol: pleasant in (very low) doses, but quickly gets disorienting (spinny) and messy when overdone.

ghb/gbl: same as with alcohol, relaxing and pleasantly fuzzy in low doses but can easily overwhelm the mxe.

opioids: beautiful combination, syngerizes very well with the warm and fuzzy body buzz of mxe and makes the comedown/afterglow even more comfortable. however, the combination of dissociatives and opioids seems like the single most addictive escape-button in existence and i'm scared of making it any kind of habit.

mdma (or 2c-b): similar to mdma+ketamine, although perhaps more stimulating.

amphetamine: have only done this in very low doses (20-50mg) with mxe, did not add much to the mxe, just prevented me from falling asleep. i'd be interested to hear about higher doses combined with mxe & potential dopamine related interactions?

ketamine: wild. a full-spectrum dissociation high. takes some trial & error with getting the ket/mxe ratio right.

I have recently been experimenting with the amphetamine combo. In low doses, which for me has been 60ish mg of lisdextroamphetamine (vyvanse, my favorite amphetamine by far), to high doses of 200 + mg. MXE doses were high (120-150 mg) to absurd (250 mg) to ineffable. Mind you, I am actually pretty responsible with stimulants and do not have any dependency or regularity of use with amphetamine (though I am 6'4'' 220 lbs and have hyperactive adrenal glands, on top of some disproportionately alien natural tolerance to all drugs, so I don't recommend these doses).

My experience was, in general, very positive and I did not notice any physically alarming side effects. I actually loved the added focus and mental clarity of the amphetamine.

Anything about MXE and 2C-I?

I just dosed ~27mg of 2C-I, and I'm about two and half hours into ~25mg of MXE.

I think it's depressing to see self-righteous drug users chastising others rather than giving them any kind of useful advice or even explaining why they think the behaviour being described in this thread is dangerous or imprudent. That's not really what Bluelight's about.

^well said Vader.
I cant even really tell what they're upset about.
The fact that people are talking about combining MXE with other drugs in the MXE combo's thread?
Or maybe sekio lost his sense of humor and couldnt tell the post above his was a joke.

It's really quite depressing to see a thread about a compound I see so much therapeutic potential in be used in this manner.

I'm with sekio, look at yourselves.

Dude wake up, you're in forum about drugs and in combo thread about one drug. Therapeutic potentical talk are interely in specific threads, if you want to highlight here and discuss, it will never work propely here. Honestly, it sounds a bit patetic, since its totally out of context. Do a favour to the compound and perhaps start another thread about therapeutic potential. :)

Peace,
Fly

Last edited:
It's really quite depressing to see a thread about a compound I see so much therapeutic potential in be used in this manner.

I'm with sekio, look at yourselves.

you may have missed the point of such a thread as this. While you're point is a rational concern, the thread exists because people will combine their substances to make cocktails; based on this and the BL purpose---we'd like to reduce the harm and research negative reactions or physical consequences of such things.

From about a year of methoxetamine use:

+ methyl-B12 (3000+ mcg plugged) - best combo I've found. Gives you a ridiculous amount of energy with no side-effects. Some NMDAr antagonists (NO2, at least) can cause pernicious anemia/B12-deficiency so this might also have some health benefits. The more common form, cyanocobalamin(?) also works but isn't as intense. Very short-lived but if you're tempted to redose MXE, doing a bunch of vitamin B12 might be a wiser decision. Hard to explain the effect... feels a bit like amphetamine without any euphoria or physical discomfort.

+ l-arginine alpha ketogluturate - relieves some of the physical side-effects from the methoxetamine, seems to make CEV colors brighter; reduces confusion and some of nasal congestion MXE can cause

+ magnesium - muscle-relaxing and mood-improving benefits of the Mg are more pronounced (magnesium malate and citrate work best from what I've tried the more common oxide form is just okay)

+ turmeric extract - seems to make OEV and CEVs more defined and gives a mild boost in mood and cognition

+ 2c-p (1-5mg plugged) - good synnergy with no bodyload; great for mood

+ melatonin - some CEVs and a good way to counteract the stimulation of methoxetamine without diminishing the other effects the way benzos do

+ acetyl-l-carnitine - reduces confusion and improves memory retention

Waste of time:

+ JWH-210 (may or may not be applicable to marijuana or other cannabinoids) - negates some of the pro-motivational effects of MXE

+ DARIs like methylphenidate and stims in general - excessive peripheral effects (amphetamine at around 10mg seemed OK) [both were taken the day after MXE]

+ MDAI - even at low dosages of each there are uncomfortable physical side-effects ...too bad, really, because it has some interesting synergistic effects that I haven't found with anything else except aMT+MXE. Mood improvement and some vibrant CEVs -- a vast flowing landscape which, while not very impressive in their complexity, are remarkable for how large the field of vision is.. great for visualizing ideas and seeing complex conceptual relationships + ability to retain visuals and morph or layer them onto others. Nothing very intricate, though. Effects peak at about 75mg (MDAI) and anything > 100mg results in worrisome (and possibly lethal) side-effects.

Other:

+ protein shakes - feels amazing and gives you a large boost in strength and physical energy

+ Calcium and vitamin D3 - relieves a lot of the flank/kidney pain

+ lots of water - reduces pain and keeps your bladder healthy

Last edited:
From about a year of methoxetamine use:

+ magnesium - muscle-relaxing and mood-improving benefits of the Mg are more pronounced (magnesium malate and citrate work best from what I've tried the more common oxide form is just okay)

Magnesium citrate (and other water soluble salts) have an oral bioavailability of ~30% while magnesium oxide's is like 4%, iirc.

Methoxetamine Cazyness and nicotine

Okay so after a 3 day MXE binge after I was feeling really weird cognitively and and couldn't think clearly and I almost felt like I was experiencing some of the effects commonly associated with being schizo after all the effects of mxe wore off.

Anyways I quit/dipping smoking about 2 months ago but in this stupor of not being able to functionally think or express my thoughts clearly I put in a dip of tobacco and WHAM I could think clearly and cognitively process and aline my thoughts with my words but after I spit my dip out a round an hour or two later I started till feel hazy and shcizoish cognitively again.

It almost as if nicotine was a cognitive anti-psychotic so I looked at 'nicotine anti-psychotic' on google this morning and found out over 80% of schizophrenics smoke and some doctors even combine nicotine patches with traditional anti-psychotic meds in shizo-smokers instead of encouraging them to quit. Well I feel fine this morning without any substance but it just further reassures my suspicion that being under the influence of MXE makes you have some of the quality's of a psycho. Hah
here are the links I saw on google with the nicotine anti psycho relationship: http://schizophrenia.about.com/od/complications/f/schiz_smoke.htm

That's odd, I've found that the methoxetamine incredibly enhances the effects of nicotine. It feels almost like a hit of crack.

Remember that MXE has a pretty long psychological affect whether you are aware of it or not. If you do MXE 3 days in a row, your sleep gets disrupted unless you are only doing it early in the morning. It might just be sleep deprivation.

Methoxetamine + Absinthe (Alcohol + Thujone) is a very interesting combination. It felt like it was simultaneously sobering me up and making my experience more intense. I've noticed it's much more clear-headed than either Methoxetamine or Absinthe alone, leaving me with no trouble typing (unlike earlier with just MXE when I was having to retype my posts 3 or 4 times!) but my motor co-ordination is very off, walking is quite difficult.

Just thought I'd add my experience to the thread.

For reference, I took: 20mg Methoxetamine sublingually (10mg and then 10mg an hour later) and around 5cl of Absinthe (55%, not sure of the wormwood content)

Status
Not open for further replies.