View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Methoxetamine interaction with Mescaline/LSD

Tyd

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any experience or can make an educated guess whether there is any serious danger in mixing methoxetamine with either of these substances? I don't mean the obvious psychedelic consequences but rather any dangerous physiological interactions.

I am planning a Mescaline+LSD trip soon and will most likely want to take some methoxetamine (~25mg) at the tail end of the trip for some more introspection. I also find methoxetamine to give me some serious euphoria and despite never having had a bad trip with any psychedelic the possibility of taking mxe during(~15mg) if things become a bit gloomy/tiring to pick me up is something I'm considering.

I have the impression that LSD and methoxetamine will be fine, however its mostly the mescaline interaction with methoxetamine that I'm worried about. I can't find any trip reports of anyone doing either the combo of mesc+mxe or lsd+mxe.

I have always gotten a positive experience from combining LSD and MXE. I have only tried it ~8 hours after dropping the acid.

I've combined MXE + LSD, I would suggest taking the mxe at the same time or maybe even before you drop the acid, as you will be tripping for around 14+ hours if the acid is good. And yeah it's a really mind blowing trip to be honest, you have to do it yourself really to see how completely insane the visuals are. I only did it the one time mind you, since it did feel a little too intense for my brain and does not seem like a healthy thing to be doing regularly.

mxe+lsd is cool i redosed several times during the trip made things more intense but no negative effects

i did 175mg of methoxetamine my first time, At Shambhala.
While sitting a top a 60,000watt speaker Loaded on 1200 mics of LSD
In the form of microdots.

Did i note anything weird....
Well inbetween each bass compression of the dubstep music the vibrations would transform people into their spirit animals.

I felt lighter than a feather, and didn't even have a thought of my own rolling around in my cranium, it was more or less like,
I was the audience, the music, the vibrations, everything was one.

Haha Mxe+LSD sounds like a good combo, anyone ever hear of mescaline+mxe however?

Actually yesterday everybody's faces kept morphing into demons, and so was room-bound and wasn't about to get my methoxetamine...
Anybody else?