Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methoxetamine/75mgs) comfortably numb

bignerdnine

Bluelighter
Substance: Methoxetamine (2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) aka MXE.

Setting: Home with lovely 'research assistant' watching a movie mid afternoon.

About me: 6'1 200 lbs male in early 40's. I've used JWH over the past year but not anything else of note. Not even alcohol beyond 1 or 2 beers every couple of months (not really a drinker at all) so my tolerance to cannabis type substances is moderate but anything else would be zero. No prescription meds at all. RA (research assistant and full time sex object) female 5'2, 130ish lbs, late 30's, low to no tolerance for any substance.

ROA: 6 lines prepared. Each line 25mg. Me, 3 lines insuffilated. RA, 2 lines insuffilated. Leaving 1 line that eventually found it's way back into the bag.

I've been on business travel all week and my RA informed me that several of the RC's I had ordered have trickled in via post. I fly home and arrive around noon. I've not eaten today as is usual when I travel except for a cup of coffee. RA wants to know if I want something to eat and I refuse since I was of a mind to have a go at some of the new RC's that awaited me. We watch a movie to relax after which we decide to see what all the fuss is about Methoxetamine. I nor my RA have ever used K or anything like it before so we have no expectations beyond a few MXE tr's I have read. RA keeps asking me what to expect and I dont want to spoil the plot so tell her to wait and see.

I prepare 6, 25mg lines. Yes I have a scale. I find it interesting people think they can gauge weight down to +-1 mg via eye-balling a volume of powder. Read interesting as stupid. Eye != scale and volume != weight. 8) Substance is white to slightly off white. Chopping with razor the powder sounds more like sand or very small crystals. We both performed an allergy test at earlier by simply placed a very small amount on our tongues. Taste is not pleasant but not worse than if I had licked an aspirin for instance. My RA is not a fan of instuffilation. Honestly neither am I but I've read that is a good ROA for this RC.

00:00 - I and RA insuffilate 2 x 25mg lines each (2 x 25mg remain on mirror). Watching another movie now.

00:05 - First alerts

00:10 - Light headed. Movement pronounces this. Slightly giddy and feel tingles in extremities.

00:20 - Feeling very good. There is definitely a pain reliever effect present as well. I have to be very careful not to chew my lips for some reason. It seems as though I could and not actually feel it.

00:50 - Both I and RA are very high at this point. Pleasure centers are on getting a lot of attention. I for whatever reason decide to insuffilate another 1 x 25mg line. RA is too high to even make the attempt. The final line will remain untouched for the remainder of the evening. Movie is just about totally ignored now. Ability to focus on anything is greatly impaired. Ability to stand up, walk and function at all is greatly impaired so we resort to just mumbling to each other and touching.

02:00 - We are both incredibly spun out. I maybe more so than my RA. In any event neither of us are in shape to do anything except dent the couch. So we have sex. Erection isn't difficult. I was able to reach orgasm but with difficulty. RA had multiple orgasms with no difficulty. The duration and intensity of my orgasm was not improved by the drug. As a matter of fact, it felt as though my orgasm and the pleasure of the drug were in competition. I had a definite and strong orgasm but it felt like a mere blip on the pleasure radar. I can only guess this is because of the large amount of pleasure already going on from the drug. No synergism. Again, this is a personal account and ymmv.

03:00 - Still very high. I've had my orgasm of the night and the drug while feeling nice also makes me feel very incapacitated. At moments I feel like I'm dreaming what is happening and am more observer than participant. This is a very unique drug in my very inexperienced opinion. I've read descriptions of k-hole but I'm not sure this is what is happening or not. That's based on retrospection. At the time I really couldn't coherently think enough to make any of these comparisons.

05:00 - At this point I'm ready for the ride to end. While not afraid or finding any anxiety, I am wishing to just sleep and get sober. I decide to crawl into bed. The act of doing so is fairly difficult since I have to navigate from the couch which had become my canoe in this new ocean to my bedroom. Walking, sitting on the bed and laying down was an effort and produced waves of confusion and disorientation.

09:00 - I wake up. I'm not totally spun out anymore and actually catch myself asking myself "Are you there?". At some point in the previous hours I think I may have lost myself somehow. I know how this may sound but it's as best a description as I can give. Even though it's been 9 hours since my first line, I am still uncoordinated. I lay here for a bit and reach out to my RA who had joined me at some point in the night. We talk very softly for a bit then I decide to get up and get something to drink / pee. Very quickly I notice I'm salivating. I've been around long enough to know what this means. I go to the bathroom and just stand at the sink. In short order I throw up several times. At the time I didn't have a strong sense of nausea. Throwing up didn't accomplish anything in the way of making me feel more normal or better. My RA brought me a cold cloth but I forgot about it almost as soon as she brought it to me. So I'm still having some confusion. It's very late at night but I decide to get some saltines and watch tv hoping it will calm my now queasy stomach.

11:00 - I'm still up. Saltines consumed and I actually do feel less queasy. Of note is the fact that my RA never felt queasy nor threw up. It's probably just my nature showing. I dont have a strong stomach.

12:00 - I go back to bed. I'm still feeling the effects because motor function is still impaired to some extent. I can get around and conversation / thought isn't difficult but it's not base line.

24:00 - It's now a full 24 hours after the first lines consumed. I'm still feeling some occasional but mild queasy feelings. RA does not other than feeling a little tired from being up late.

Conclusions? I cant say that 1 trip qualifies me to make any. First impressions though are this isnt a party drug and it's also not a sex drug. I feel that I want to try this again but I need time to recover and forget about how queasy the come down made me. I found the experience novel and also found the drug to be quite powerful. I consumed a total of 75mg and my RA a total of 50mg. I feel I should have used 50mg as well and left the 3rd line alone. This is an RC I do not think I will use a lot, but I am very grateful for the experience and that I have access to more journeys with it at a later date. Overall this was a positive experience.

I just want to add that the TR's on bluelight have given me so much wanted information on substances that I've had curiosity toward and I hope my TR is in a way giving back to the community.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
This is a great report! I have loved every one of my methoxetamine experiences although I have never done more than 50mgs in one night. Thanks for this entry :)

Nice report!

Can't wait to try methoxetamine myself, sounds like a nice substance from what I have read.

I prepare 6, 25mg lines. Yes I have a scale. I find it interesting people think they can gauge weight down to +-1 mg via eye-balling a volume of powder. Read interesting as stupid. Eye != scale and volume != weight.

Very witty, and true :D
I'm very glad to see more people treating RC's with caution.

Thanks for the report. Every report about MXE I read just makes me want to try it more and more.

Originally Posted by bignerdnine
I prepare 6, 25mg lines. Yes I have a scale. I find it interesting people think they can gauge weight down to +-1 mg via eye-balling a volume of powder. Read interesting as stupid. Eye != scale and volume != weight.

Worth repeating (again, I know ektamine beat me to it!).

Great report, and excellent use of the title of a 'Floyd song as well! :)

Thanks all. I appreciate the words.

and excellent use of the title of a 'Floyd song as well! :)

Long time Pink Floyd fan. After my experience with MXE, seemed clear that the song is a testimonial to K and it's analogs. Only took me 30 years to figure that out. :)