• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine, Overdosing? Negative side effects, Chest pressure

Christoviel

Greenlighter
This is to any one attempting or already dabbling in the vaporization of methamphetamine, side effects, and when to worry and when not to.

first of all, let me just say, if your experiencing any of these side effects, don’t hesitate to call 911, I have many times, they aren’t worried about busting you for drugs, they really only care to make sure you aren’t dying and you will be released from the hospital likely in just a few hours. DONT BE SCARED TO CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!

This is only in regards to smoking, I never injected or taken orally.

1. chest pressure, left side or the middle, DONT look up symptoms on google, all google is going to tell you is that you have minutes to live and that your going to die, which will make you panick and trigger a panic attack, the pressure most likely has to do with acid reflux and vapor trapped in the lining of the lungs, I called the paramedics 21 times in less than a month because of this, one night it happens instantly after smoking, I dropped an antacid and boom, with in seconds the chest pain and pressure was relieved. Letting my mind ease and I could enjoy my high, if you can’t get antacids, buy a small box of baking soda for a 1$, half a tea spoon in 4ounce if water does just as good, Also EAT SOMETHING, pineapple is my go to when feeling these symptoms.

2. dizziness and rapid heart rate, well it’s kinda to be expected, it’s meth, your blood pressure will rise and fall aswell as your heart rate, unless you have a splitting head ache and you are losing vision in one eye, then your blood pressure probably isn’t high enough to cause a stroke or a heart attack, trust me, it takes ALOT to cause a stroke or a heart attack from crystal methamphetamine ALONE. Drink a cold glass of water, and splash water through your hair and on your face until you feel better.

3. Muscle spasms, before your meth binge, stock up on high potassium drinks or foods, i always have pineapple, apples, watermelon, and grapes on deck before a binge, 2 gallon jugs of water, and plenty of gatoraid or what ever electrolytes efficient sports drink, there’s one called “body armor” 1444 milligrams of potassium, packed with vitamins A - B12 you only need one of these and it will stop 90% of the come up and down negative effects during or after a binge, meth deprives your body of vitamins and minerals, your not dying.

If none of these remedies work to relieve any symptoms, try a bezo, Ativan works well, Xanax works better, klonopin works WONDERFULLY, if you can’t get a hold of benzos from a doctor or you can’t trust your dealer, then don’t bother, Real benzos won’t interact negatively with methamphetamine, but if it’s cut with ANYTHING ELSE, then your chances of overdosing are extremely high,

Last but but not least, wait it out, dont panic don’t over think, it’s hard I know, but focus on something else, go for a slow walk around the neighborhood, breath in through your nose as deep as you can, hold for 5 seconds, and release slowly slowly slowly through your mouth, repeat till your body relaxes and trust me it will.

Now if your still experiencing all these symptoms for days or weeks after your binge, then you may want to follow up with your doctor, or go to the emergency room and get some blood test done, tell them the truth, they can not deny treatment no matter what the cause of your symptoms are, I doubt it would be anything serious, I’ve smoked 1.6g I less then 8 hours and the worst of it was a major panic attack and a heart rate of 180bpm when moving, after doing blood work and seeing a cardiologist, revealed my heart was healthier then most peoples lol and there was ZERO signs of damage done to my organs, lungs or blood vessels, they even shoved a little camera up my groin and inside my heart to look at my heart specifically, that’s how convinced I was that I ruined my heart permanently, Talk about a hospital bill.... do your self a favor and chill out, or quit taking the drug if you can’t handle the symptoms of a psychostimulant

One of the pluses of IV is that you know instantly whether you’ve gone too hard and you don’t spend loooong minutes worrying about whether you smoked/sniffed/plugged too much. No time to think = no anxiety.

Long come-ups scare me.

This is to any one attempting or already dabbling in the vaporization of methamphetamine, side effects, and when to worry and when not to.

first of all, let me just say, if your experiencing any of these side effects, don’t hesitate to call 911, I have many times, they aren’t worried about busting you for drugs, they really only care to make sure you aren’t dying and you will be released from the hospital likely in just a few hours. DONT BE SCARED TO CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!

This is only in regards to smoking, I never injected or taken orally.

1. chest pressure, left side or the middle, DONT look up symptoms on google, all google is going to tell you is that you have minutes to live and that your going to die, which will make you panick and trigger a panic attack, the pressure most likely has to do with acid reflux and vapor trapped in the lining of the lungs, I called the paramedics 21 times in less than a month because of this, one night it happens instantly after smoking, I dropped an antacid and boom, with in seconds the chest pain and pressure was relieved. Letting my mind ease and I could enjoy my high, if you can’t get antacids, buy a small box of baking soda for a 1$, half a tea spoon in 4ounce if water does just as good, Also EAT SOMETHING, pineapple is my go to when feeling these symptoms.

2. dizziness and rapid heart rate, well it’s kinda to be expected, it’s meth, your blood pressure will rise and fall aswell as your heart rate, unless you have a splitting head ache and you are losing vision in one eye, then your blood pressure probably isn’t high enough to cause a stroke or a heart attack, trust me, it takes ALOT to cause a stroke or a heart attack from crystal methamphetamine ALONE. Drink a cold glass of water, and splash water through your hair and on your face until you feel better.

3. Muscle spasms, before your meth binge, stock up on high potassium drinks or foods, i always have pineapple, apples, watermelon, and grapes on deck before a binge, 2 gallon jugs of water, and plenty of gatoraid or what ever electrolytes efficient sports drink, there’s one called “body armor” 1444 milligrams of potassium, packed with vitamins A - B12 you only need one of these and it will stop 90% of the come up and down negative effects during or after a binge, meth deprives your body of vitamins and minerals, your not dying.

If none of these remedies work to relieve any symptoms, try a bezo, Ativan works well, Xanax works better, klonopin works WONDERFULLY, if you can’t get a hold of benzos from a doctor or you can’t trust your dealer, then don’t bother, Real benzos won’t interact negatively with methamphetamine, but if it’s cut with ANYTHING ELSE, then your chances of overdosing are extremely high,

Last but but not least, wait it out, dont panic don’t over think, it’s hard I know, but focus on something else, go for a slow walk around the neighborhood, breath in through your nose as deep as you can, hold for 5 seconds, and release slowly slowly slowly through your mouth, repeat till your body relaxes and trust me it will.

Now if your still experiencing all these symptoms for days or weeks after your binge, then you may want to follow up with your doctor, or go to the emergency room and get some blood test done, tell them the truth, they can not deny treatment no matter what the cause of your symptoms are, I doubt it would be anything serious, I’ve smoked 1.6g I less then 8 hours and the worst of it was a major panic attack and a heart rate of 180bpm when moving, after doing blood work and seeing a cardiologist, revealed my heart was healthier then most peoples lol and there was ZERO signs of damage done to my organs, lungs or blood vessels, they even shoved a little camera up my groin and inside my heart to look at my heart specifically, that’s how convinced I was that I ruined my heart permanently, Talk about a hospital bill.... do your self a favor and chill out, or quit taking the drug if you can’t handle the symptoms of a psychostimulant
Contrary to what the propaganda says, Methamphetamine has a very good safety profile and rarely causes fatal overdoses. It has a pretty high LD50 and the tolerance rises so quickly that it is self limiting in that sense. Neurotoxicity on the other hand is what concerns me more about my use but I haven't had any notable changes psychologocally yet. I guess that must be on the very very long term that it becomes noticable. But yeah panic attacks like what you decribe that feel like you are dying can happend sometimes and I guess it's always better to play it safe and have a health checkup when in doubt.

On the topic of overdoses, is sweat pouring out from every pore of your body (but with no other symptoms) a sign that you’ve pushed it too far?

On the topic of overdoses, is sweat pouring out from every pore of your body (but with no other symptoms) a sign that you’ve pushed it too far?
Are you over weight? How old are you? How much did you consume? With no other symptoms present it could just be the meth, either way i would schedule an appointment with your doctor, or if you feel your in immediate danger, go to the ER.

Are you over weight? How old are you? How much did you consume? With no other symptoms present it could just be the meth, either way i would schedule an appointment with your doctor, or if you feel your in immediate danger, go to the ER.
I’m fine but thanks for care and concern. It was more a general question as I frequently pour sweat out on meth and MDMA after banging it even though I have no other symptoms of OD. I’m 50, about 20kg overweight but healthy and active otherwise and the sweat is usually after first re-dose. First dose 1 point with re-dose 1 point 3-4 hours later.

I’m over it.
Literally every batch I’ve picked up over the last few months has either been an absolute waste of my time and money or has been of reasonable quality but causes such bizarre and frightening ‘side effects’ (yeah, bit of vasoconstriction/lot of anxiety) that I totally wreck my trip googling ‘why can’t I feel my left side?’
Or ‘can meth use cause your skin to become transparent’ and telling myself ‘bitch, quit tripping balls. You aren’t going to die and your arms will not fall off. Re-fucking-lax!!

So I quit.
No more meth ever again and I’ll only rip out a freshie for something extra special that I’ve saved myself for.

Done with the vein burning, eye drooping, bullshit Australian bunk
🖕

I’m over it.

Done with the vein burning, eye drooping, bullshit Australian bunk
🖕

If that’s all you are getting out of it you should give it up I reckon. What do you really want out of a drug experience?

Also, depending where you live I’m not sure the gear is the issue. There is plenty of quality shard all over the place in NSW. Anywhere there is public housing there is a guy offering top-rate crystal. At the top end of town it’s even better.

If that’s all you are getting out of it you should give it up I reckon. What do you really want out of a drug experience?

Also, depending where you live I’m not sure the gear is the issue. There is plenty of quality shard all over the place in NSW. Anywhere there is public housing there is a guy offering top-rate crystal. At the top end of town it’s even better.

I’m short on ‘reliable’ contacts, They’re all rip offs here in SA that I know these days.
Sadly, good people are few and far between now.
Price is so low they’re practically giving it away. But it’s crap so they’d wanna give it away.

I’ve never like the meth buzz all that much, I live for the first 10-40 seconds as it comes on and then I settle in for 12-15 hours of reading usually because frankly, I’d rather be able to sleep.
I likely have more of a needle fetish than I ever had meth habit.
I like my downers better, but try to go easy on those as I don’t find an opiate habit as easy to keep control of as a meth one

I’m short on ‘reliable’ contacts, They’re all rip offs here in SA that I know these days.

Sadly the rules prohibit discussion or sourcing or pricing. But i can probably tell you that whenever i am interstate on business and feel
Ing hungry I like to make friends with call girls from Locanto describing themselves as ‘party girls’. A nice way to meet likeminded friends.

Oh sure.
I can see that going really well. 😂😂😂

‘Sure honey, I’ll help you out. Just give me your cash and wait here’

Still waiting 18 months later lol
I’m a female, I don’t think they’re gonna help me out

Oh sure.
I can see that going really well. 😂😂😂

‘Sure honey, I’ll help you out. Just give me your cash and wait here’

Still waiting 18 months later lol

Lol - I hadn’t presumed your gender and in my experience professional sex workers are just as gender-neutral in who they’ll work with. The trick is to only visits ones who work out of their own homes. Not far they can run with your money then! I pay them for their time and for listening to my bullshit while I hit up somewhere - sex usually doesn’t figure into it. For 100 % confidence in a party being organised go trans.

Pleased to meet you: I don’t think I’ve ever met a female meth user who was not a professional in my life. I probably have stereotyped it as mostly a guy drug. I’ve dated girls who don’t mind a bit of coke but never encountered one with an interest in other stims.

Pleased to meet you: I don’t think I’ve ever met a female meth user who was not a professional in my life. I probably have stereotyped it as mostly a guy drug. I’ve dated girls who don’t mind a bit of coke but never encountered one with an interest in other stims.

Lol I’m not much of a meth user, more of an occasional dabble, hence the ‘novice’ part of my title.
That said, I know loads of chicks on it hard that aren’t pros. Most either deal or suck cock for rock though I think

you forgot one of the most major early symptoms, that's either a shortness of breath, or yawning, these are two things to look out for, and both happened right before my cocaine overdoses (same symptoms pretty much are generally with all stimulants)

what you need to do when this occurs, BENZO asap, and if you have available to you, eat a fucking medium dose of opiates/opioids, infact during my first overdose i crushed up my morphine with a couple kpins, swallowed that, and threw a kpin under my tongue and i was as good as new in 20minutes

during #2 i did the same but threw a crushed benzo under my tongue (i can't say it did much different than the first time with it whole though) but the benzos should immediately help because they lower heart rate aswell as blood pressure, and then the opiates will further do so to a better degree but NEVER take a larger dose of opioids with stimulants than you would without a stimulant, you will be risking an opioid overdose. same goes for benzos, if you take a larger dose than you'd be able to handle without stimulant, you'll be at risk, although if you're only taking a benzo or one or the other, a slightly higher dose wouldn't hurt, but if you do like i did beware of the doses of each drug that you are taking.

Sadly, good people are few and far between now.
Price is so low they’re practically giving it away. But it’s crap so they’d wanna give it away.

I’ve never like the meth buzz all that much, I live for the first 10-40 seconds as it comes on and then I settle in for 12-15 hours of reading usually because frankly, I’d rather be able to sleep.
I likely have more of a needle fetish than I ever had meth habit.
I like my downers better, but try to go easy on those as I don’t find an opiate habit as easy to keep control of as a meth one
Agreed, I was an IV heroin user for four years and did IV meth for a year. I can honestly say meth was only addictive when I was already addicted to opioids. I tested this theory after 14 months sober, when I smoked meth one day. The high was great but the comedown made me not want to do it for a long time. Which has held true for three years now.