Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine (Insufflated) - New Experience - What It's Really Like

bickoma

Bluelighter
Hey there,

Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were sold 3.5 grams of methamphetamine instead of what we were looking for - cocaine. Rather than cutting our losses at the $140 lost, we decided to try it "just once" after doing some preliminary research.

"Fuck - am I REALLY going to try METH?!"

All I can say is... WOW.

We started with a bump and ended up snorting two lines. Within 5 minutes, it felt like a SLOW amphetamine come-up... no rushing sensation or anything crazy. Things just felt... clear... and understood.

After about 10 minutes, we went downstairs and just took in the environment. We both have experience with psychedelics, although for the most part, our tripping phase is in our past. The way things "looked" and "felt" was almost like how they would be in the middle of an acid trip, except without the creative hallucinations. Things began to "bleed" at the edges a bit, as they do on mushrooms.

Within 15-20 minutes, it felt like a combination of cocaine and LSD.

I'm a naturally confident person. My thinking was on absolute fire. I felt like my train of thought was GENIUS. I was experiencing something along the lines of God-head... inspirational quotes and motivational thinking was flooding my consciousness.

We moved outside and smoke a few cigarettes.

It was straight out of an LSD or mushroom experience - the sun was so overwhelmingly bright and HUGE. Everything was in "hi-def"... super crystal clear, but my eyesight was surreal. Everything was SO beautiful. The air was crystal.

The psychedelic part of this came down before the rest, but it wasn't anything unbearable. No harsh reactions or anything I would have originally thought when thinking about "meth".

-b

Stay Away!!!!!!!! Far Far Far Far AWAY!!!!!!!!!
The high that is experienced from meth can only be matched by the insanity it causes just as often. That is the best way to destroy yourself.
Please for yourself and your girlfriend's sake, find something else to play with.8o

I've eaten dextroamphetamine and had a much milder but similar reaction. It may be due to my marijuana abuse, but I also experienced mild psychedelic effects. I had a pretty hard time speaking coherently, like thoughts were cutting each other off and blocking each other from being expressed, and I also kept going on loopy tangents about social anxiety. Trees seemed to be full of life and energy, and visually it was like being a kid again, having things strongly defined by their colour and shape. And peoples' faces looked like alien faces. Everything was really 3D. But like I said, I was still getting residual effects like increased 3D vision and exaggerated forms, but this made it stronger. I've never taken a truly high dose though, so I only got a minor buzz and some chills. I was disappointed, but I'm sure that you can get great effects with the right dose. Really just seemed like the weed's brain damage/changes caused most of the effects. I've gotten melting/bleeding edges and crystal air from great bud, but that didn't carry over into long-term effects or the dex experience, although I did get some slight wavy distortions from the sleep deprivation that came with the experience (a bit like diphenhydramine or just being very sleep-deprived). Shortly before I slept, I looked at my palms and saw all the ridges. It scared me for a moment because I'd forgotten that they're supposed to be like that.
It's no secret that meth is very harmful and addictive. Sounds like a worthy trip if you can stay away from it in the future.
Brain damage, especially psychosis, is something to watch out for when using meth.

Last edited:
It's no secret that meth is very harmful and addictive.
Almost as harmful and addictive as your marijuana addiction! Almost.

Better put myself in jail so people on the streets can't sell me those nasty, awful, horrid drugs... 8)

Just wait till you smoke it...

But yeah, meth is an awesome high, you just have to be careful not to turn it into a regular thing. Once you start associating those amazing feelings with the little clean chunks of crystal, it can be very easy to justify 'just one more line' for hours or days on end. Self control is paramount, but if you have the discipline, it's an amazing drug.

I'm curious, how much did you guys dose, roughly? 3.5 grams is a 'lot' of meth, especially for $140.

^ I think the op thought it was cocaine or cocaine prices
cos he was talking about the loss he made and also he lost 140dollars

wow, sounds euphoric ;8D... Meth is one of the last drugs in my book I haven't tried, and still don't know if I will... but yeah sounds coool!

Just an update - after our 2nd experiment with this substance, we decided to throw it away. This stuff (probably very impure, laced meth) has a DIRTY, DIRTY spiritual property to it.

My rule of thumb for when I did meth was simple; do meth every 4 days, if you do it any closer you might just find yourself addicted... Which is were I fucked up. Be careful!

dont even do it every 4 days if you dont have to .

It must take at least 2 months before after meth for your brain to get back on its feet

dont even do it every 4 days if you dont have to .

You never "have to" :\ Every 4 days is very often, for any drug. If I was doing coke every 4 days I would absolutely call myself addicted, and if not the damage these drugs do to you physically makes every 4 days far too often.

That sounds like an absolutely beautiful story! It's so nice when people can pull such sparkling experiences out of different drugs :) As long as you realize, understand, and respect the extremely high addiction potential and are aware enough to keep from turning it into a dangerous habit, new experiences like this can offer you something you've never seen or felt before!