• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Methamphetamine in North America [Mega Merged]

The cleanliness of your pipe affects that too. I have one pipe anything I put in it kind of tastes like gas... I haven’t done a full clean but it’s been rinsed recently.. it’s a really old one. It’s weird as fuck I don’t get why this has happened.

Postage stamps is one way to put it, it reminds me a little bit of a weak bubble gum flavour like original flavour pink gum. There really isn’t much to it.

Then if it gets burnt or the pipe is gross or whatever it has literally tasted like gas.🤨

Absolutely, good point about keeping a clean pipe. And that carbon build up on the outside will have your dope burning up in half the time. Wipe the damn thing, people lol. It makes a world of difference in getting the most out of the puddle or if big clouds are your thing.
If I'm only smoking by myself, the glass looks brand new the entire time. How old is that pipe you said tasted of gas? Interesting that the taste is stuck to it after a rinse 😕 The glass could simply be getting too thin around the bubble? Ive never kept any long enough to run into such a problem.

I've seen tweakers that'll just keep loading bowls on top of one another, never even bothering to wipe. The glass will be black, puddle a nasty, deep amber color 2 hits into it, etc.. 🤮
Doesn't seem to bother them.

I havent smoked in years. When I did, was always in morning after shower, just a couple so I could enjoy my coffee on ride in without drainage. I found when I smoked, i redosed too often, as I'm a ritualist. Not excessively with phos, but off chain on ice. Southern neighbors added the jones factor to ensure future business, I'm sure.
Why I prefer iv roa. Once a day, give yourself 1/2 hr to re focus, and do the day. if i have a challenging project or intricate job to do, I don't even think about dope til day is through. its just carrying days do inside. Not recommending tho. The ex B bumped, she never iv( i think) but her reaction was such that I snuck and tried. Reminded me so much of iV that never did again, as i didnt iv meth til 4 years later. Worth a try if want to expeerience ringing and all day assimilation. Or if youre veins are wrecked.

Absolutely, good point about keeping a clean pipe. And that carbon build up on the outside will have your dope burning up in half the time. Wipe the damn thing, people lol. It makes a world of difference in getting the most out of the puddle or if big clouds are your thing.
If I'm only smoking by myself, the glass looks brand new the entire time. How old is that pipe you said tasted of gas? Interesting that the taste is stuck to it after a rinse 😕 The glass could simply be getting too thin around the bubble? Ive never kept any long enough to run into such a problem.

I've seen tweakers that'll just keep loading bowls on top of one another, never even bothering to wipe. The glass will be black, puddle a nasty, deep amber color 2 hits into it, etc.. 🤮
Doesn't seem to bother them.
That pipes about 6 months old probably and it’s been used a lot. I’m not sure what the problem is, by all appearances it’s fine compared to my others. All around a few months old and the one I have now is a couple weeks.

Im pretty sure it’s the oldest one anyway but tbh they all kind of look the same so... I have more of the older ones put away in a storage unit lol in bags. Hope the drug dogs or the guy that always has to be there while I’m in and out isnt fiending.

Im not quite as good on a pipe as perfectly clean all the time. especially right now since I can’t find my torch. I’ve been partying with booze and everything for days and my place looks like it. My technique is good but not perfect. Wont be spinning pure black and burning everything anyway, just a little sometimes and I wipe it off.

Maybe those tweakers find meth is sweeter if its caramelized. Yum.

What does meth taste like when you smoke it?
gee i took a few day break years ago and rolled a bowl. it almost tasted sweet with a hint of a bitter taste. kind of like a very mellow mdma taste or something like that. that was some goooooood bitch doe. i've been meth free for 7 years and i can close my eyes and still taste it. never leaves you

I havent smoked in years. When I did, was always in morning after shower, just a couple so I could enjoy my coffee on ride in without drainage. I found when I smoked, i redosed too often, as I'm a ritualist. Not excessively with phos, but off chain on ice. Southern neighbors added the jones factor to ensure future business, I'm sure.
Why I prefer iv roa. Once a day, give yourself 1/2 hr to re focus, and do the day. if i have a challenging project or intricate job to do, I don't even think about dope til day is through. its just carrying days do inside. Not recommending tho. The ex B bumped, she never iv( i think) but her reaction was such that I snuck and tried. Reminded me so much of iV that never did again, as i didnt iv meth til 4 years later. Worth a try if want to expeerience ringing and all day assimilation. Or if youre veins are wrecked.

I've found this to be true for me as well. IV or nasal, and I can take my round and be good for hours, but smoking it, I generally get obsessive w/ it. You def have to have decent technique to keep the shit from chiefing up in the typical oil burners. I've noticed these days a lot of people using bongs/dab rig type devices, which I've found work a lot better than the standard bubble. Took a couple hot rails earlier using said rigs (w/ interchangeable pieces you can put it on a bong, or into a percolator type guy to make a straight piece) and I have to say that def seems to be the way to go.

Whenever I smoked w/ a torch and bubble, I feel like I blew threw my stash quickly, and you def had to work it and keep up on cleaning to not burn your stash. That was just me anyway, and I probably don't have the best technique once I really start tweaking because I'll get impatient and all.

Yer smokin it wrong

Crack does have a better taste, but on a new bowl if you're pulling really light and it's some good shit, it's pretty similar

Yeah, I was kind of exaggerating, idk meth doesn't really have much of a taste for me, it just feels like, hot vapor I guess. Unless you burn it of course.

I prefer crack for the rush, but overall I'm only satisfied for a minute before I want more and the annoying side effects take hold, whereas meth can lead to a lasting and satisfactory stimulation.

Although for me, smoking meth is the least stimulating ROA, I get much more of a warm, euphoric rush that isn't really present taking it other ways. That's just my experience anyway.

I've found this to be true for me as well. IV or nasal, and I can take my round and be good for hours, but smoking it, I generally get obsessive w/ it. You def have to have decent technique to keep the shit from chiefing up in the typical oil burners. I've noticed these days a lot of people using bongs/dab rig type devices, which I've found work a lot better than the standard bubble. Took a couple hot rails earlier using said rigs (w/ interchangeable pieces you can put it on a bong, or into a percolator type guy to make a straight piece) and I have to say that def seems to be the way to go.

Whenever I smoked w/ a torch and bubble, I feel like I blew threw my stash quickly, and you def had to work it and keep up on cleaning to not burn your stash. That was just me anyway, and I probably don't have the best technique once I really start tweaking because I'll get impatient and all.

I've got a friend that gives me shit whenever I hit her bong because I rock it the way you'd twist a regular pipe. She's convinced you don't need to roll the puddle just because its a bong 👌🙄

Then she looks at me like I'm a total noob when I gag on exhale. Like I said, doesn't bother some people. 🤦‍♂️

I've got a friend that gives me shit whenever I hit her bong because I rock it the way you'd twist a regular pipe. She's convinced you don't need to roll the puddle just because its a bong 👌🙄

Then she looks at me like I'm a total noob when I gag on exhale. Like I said, doesn't bother some people. 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, even if it's not the same "rolling" motion, you've still gotta disperse the heat, so as to not burn the puddle. It's just easier to move the torch around to accomplish that if you're using a bong than it is a pipe.

Lol, well shit, long as it works 🥴

Yeah, even if it's not the same "rolling" motion, you've still gotta disperse the heat, so as to not burn the puddle. It's just easier to move the torch around to accomplish that if you're using a bong than it is a pipe.

Lol, well shit, long as it works 🥴

i dont use a torch if i don't have to, and was always strictly Bicly. Naturally, my technique sucks.
So chasing the puddle around the bowl is what people are doing?

i dont use a torch if i don't have to, and was always strictly Bicly. Naturally, my technique sucks.
So chasing the puddle around the bowl is what people are doing?

What can I say, I see a puddle I have to burn it.

As a committed IV user, I’ve actually only smoked meth 3 times and never had anyone show me the correct technique. I simply put a point in the bowl and rolled an oil burner flame around the bowl (not touching) until the meth started smoking. Then I just kept huffing until there was nothing left. I never let the pipe cool down or the meth to re-crystalise between huffs. I was to desperate to get it all in me. Was I doing it wrong? Nothing seemed to burn.

As a committed IV user, I’ve actually only smoked meth 3 times and never had anyone show me the correct technique. I simply put a point in the bowl and rolled an oil burner flame around the bowl (not touching) until the meth started smoking. Then I just kept huffing until there was nothing left. I never let the pipe cool down or the meth to re-crystalise between huffs. I was to desperate to get it all in me. Was I doing it wrong? Nothing seemed to burn.

I started doing hot rails recently, and those seem to be the way to go as far smoking it goes. Very smooth.

First time technique presented, blew my mind. It was awesome with the old gas dope, aftertaste was like cornmeal Not my imagination or tolerance. If you got 5 + hrs sleep the night before, wake up hit pipe twice be good working til 2pm.

You know D, that term didn’t even exist in my circles we was getting right, getting in working mode. No one knew.