Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and just as a bit of an ironic extra, I exit the Drs feeling a bit relieved at making a real attempt at quitting, and bump directly into a good mate, who happens to be a cop. Who Im pretty sure goes undercover at times, and may have been involved in a recent drug bust. Oh and then my mother inlaw walks up. She just happens to do the Dr surgerys accounts! No biggy, everyone gets sick, pays the account. She wont read my file. But Id better check if she also does the accounts for the local shrink...

3 months ago was MEANT to be my time to really stop. That was the goal.

Similar sitcho here.. I'm getting better at saying no but haven't been able to quit yet. Thanks for the interesting posts popeyes, I hope your health gets better soon :)

1k replies

Yeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaa us aussies love our shard

Twirl that shit benny cuz

242278-pn-ben-cousins-smoke.jpg

Theres no real reason for him to test for drugs whereas I think(correct me if im mistaken) that women get swollen ankles sometimes when theyre preggaz. Im also guessing its a lot easier to find out whether its likey that your pregnant than it would be to go through the specific test that confirms whether youve used drugs. I would have thought that the doc would likely let you know that he was testing for drugs whereas a pregnancy test might not be so specific and might be part of a test that he had to do anyway? I dont know maybe im just making shit up.

Im not saying the swollen ankles are a psychosomatic thing but the reason I stopped using meth as often as I used to was because almost every time I use I get anxious/paranoid at some point during the experience that something is going wrong with my body, be it that im having a heart attack or a stroke. I become overly aware of whats going on in my body and bring myself to the point where I think I can feel blood vessels popping in my brain or end up believing and feeling my heart going a million miles an hour but then once I feel my pulse its almost always beating at a safe pace. Meth fucks with my head big time but my body too. Ive had my feet go black before from vasoconstriction and lack of movement, that really scared me. Meth is a fucked up drug!

Hope your satisfied with the answers you got from your doc :)

Closing this thread as it has broken the 1000 post mark. The new thread can be found here.

Ben cousins has terrible meth smoking technique, I remember when his documentary came out it was fucking painful watching him roast his gear like that. Gotta wonder how much cash he literally burned up into nothing over the years, if he had better technique he would of used a fraction of the gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.