• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone: State controlled lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Breeze

Greenlighter
Without a doubt in my mind, methadone is a great state controlled lie. Methadone clinics are part of a bureaucracy, a system that will not let you go once you are in treatment. A methadone clinic's goal is to generate a revenue stream that can sustain jobs for state employees, employees of the clinics and huge profits for the owners of methadone clinics. The methadone system is very much like the criminal justice system. The wrongfully accused are arrested, go to jail, call a bail bondsmen, then call an attorney. This keeps a long list of people employed and the wrongfully accused finance it along with taxpaying citizens. The criminal justice sytem is very much like the methadone system. The methadone system has little to no regard for their clients. You may think, you're in a medical clinic, but, i assure you that is a lie.

If, you are on methadone and you want to kick that habit, then i will tell you how i got in the system and how i finally got out. I went through terrible withdrawals, after i was terminated from a program by a formerly suspended medical doctor. I have completely stopped all opioid use, i have zero cravings and i am alive, again. You have a choice in your health. Choose wisely.

Thank you for your time. I'm Mr Breeze

Last edited:
I voluntarily went to the methadone clinic, barely had to pay for it even without insurance and was up to 90 and down to 0 in about 14 months. I had 0 withdrawals or cravings (after about 1 month of stabilizing) it was the easiest thing in the world. I found suboxone to be much harder to get off as it gave me energy, methadone did 0 in effect and just made me normal. I am not putting your experience down just saying it is what you make of it. Its important to realize that we are all the only ones who care about us, sure some people on the sidelines will care but for the most part recovery is you, you got clean for you and your basically saying "i was able to do it on my own and it was easier for me" which is awesome i am not trying to put you down but in my experience the real not caring area is privatized suboxone management because that is a corrupt system. I have seen both first hand.

I do have to close this though because it wont really provide decent discussion as much as people agreeing/disagreeing with you again not trying to say your wrong just "to each his own" in a sense. Congrats on surviving your trials though!

Status
Not open for further replies.