• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth

Weezyfidelis

Bluelighter
Hello, hope you guys are having a good night! So swim have been out of the game for a minute or two (always keeping a toe in the pool) and I have a question swim just picked up a solid amount for a crazy cheap price. Quality seems great. I’m puzzled. Is this how things are now? I’m on the upper east coast and this is crazy. Any opinions will be apriciated! Have a great night homies!

Hello, hope you guys are having a good night! So swim have been out of the game for a minute or two (always keeping a toe in the pool) and I have a question swim just picked up a solid amount for a crazy cheap price. Quality seems great. I’m puzzled. Is this how things are now? I’m on the upper east coast and this is crazy. Any opinions will be apriciated! Have a great night homies!
It is how things are now and it’s the best thing to ever happen to me. I literally get 7x the amount from when I began.

It is how things are now and it’s the best thing to ever happen to me. I literally get 7x the amount from when I began.
Was in extreme nw Ohio now in Florida. I quite 2019-2021 and price on a ball was 125 in 2019 and zips were 400 which still cheaper bc first ball I ever bought was 230
Upon return last may i was paying 80 for a ball or 145 a q. Currently I’m getting qs for 90 and trying to get a zip at 300 and would be peace of mind

Was in extreme nw Ohio now in Florida. I quite 2019-2021 and price on a ball was 125 in 2019 and zips were 400 which still cheaper bc first ball I ever bought was 230
Upon return last may i was paying 80 for a ball or 145 a q. Currently I’m getting qs for 90 and trying to get a zip at 300 and would be peace of mind
Yeah I guess a 1/2g is 20, g is 40, ball is 100. I literally can’t believe it. It tastes super legit. It’s so potent I actually threw it out, because any time I did any it would last way too long.

Here in Oregon a ball 3.5 for $50 what are the game for 6 years last time Riverside California if you would get you have a gram to a gram. But the stuff now just doesn't seem right. I've tested it every single way possible and it all comes out good. Every thing from keep tests to bleach to looking at the crack back to even teen with the pullback is when she throw water on it and everything is spot on. No adverse effects from D-ISO thing is I have ADHD and I'm in my 40s. That's the only thing I can think of because out of the same batch I can be up for a day or two and then the time after that I can do it, eat and then sleep aggravating things change when we get older I guess

Here in Oregon a ball 3.5 for $50 what are the game for 6 years last time Riverside California if you would get you have a gram to a gram. But the stuff now just doesn't seem right. I've tested it every single way possible and it all comes out good. Every thing from keep tests to bleach to looking at the crack back to even teen with the pullback is when she throw water on it and everything is spot on. No adverse effects from D-ISO thing is I have ADHD and I'm in my 40s. That's the only thing I can think of because out of the same batch I can be up for a day or two and then the time after that I can do it, eat and then sleep aggravating things change when we get older I guess
It was supposed to say out of the game for 6 years

Scary cheap. It's wild and everywhere, there used to be supply issues here off and on over the years. It's been constantly coming though for last two years uninterrupted.

Texas