• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth weight gain???? I'm weird but not that weird

Moeniedomweesnie

Greenlighter
I really need to know if anyone else is or has experienced this scenario.
So Im from Sa and I use to take CAT Which is equivalent to adhd meds x10 and shorter acting. I lost weight like I'm getting paid. For a good 8 years it was only me and my cat. Then almost 2 years ago I was introduced to meth... It changed my life . I know it's a bad comfort sentence. But it makes me better in all ways. I don't look act or feel like I'm an addict.
Now.. I've been gaining weight, eversince!!! Wtf!!
Slowly but surely. I sleep properly and eat 2 proper meals a day. No snacking. I take no other medication.
Please what's going on

Thanks comarades

I really need to know if anyone else is or has experienced this scenario.
So Im from Sa and I use to take CAT Which is equivalent to adhd meds x10 and shorter acting. I lost weight like I'm getting paid. For a good 8 years it was only me and my cat. Then almost 2 years ago I was introduced to meth... It changed my life . I know it's a bad comfort sentence. But it makes me better in all ways. I don't look act or feel like I'm an addict.
Now.. I've been gaining weight, eversince!!! Wtf!!
Slowly but surely. I sleep properly and eat 2 proper meals a day. No snacking. I take no other medication.
Please what's going on

Thanks comarades
Your labeling comment made me chuckle! Assbackwards situation certainly. Metabolism slows as we age-I’m sure you are aware. Maybe your body is tolerant to this class of meds, and your intake is enough to support your body weight? Assuming all health checks, labs, etc are WNL. If you had been underweight in the past, or able to maintain on minimum, your system may not be able to withstand the tax anymore. Just some thoughts, thx for the chuckle, and stay weird! ✌️😹👽

Never heard of weight gain from meth. Are you using every day or with breaks in-between?

Hey dears,

Thanks for your replies,
I'm sorry I took forever and 6 days to reply, but I've been trying my best to mother.

I don't take breaks whatsoever.

With that.

And I've also never heard of it.. that's why I'm concerned or curious.

In all due respect people that I know completely loose their backsummies.

I really hope I'm the exception or realize to cut down in due time.

Xx

Your labeling comment made me chuckle! Assbackwards situation certainly. Metabolism slows as we age-I’m sure you are aware. Maybe your body is tolerant to this class of meds, and your intake is enough to support your body weight? Assuming all health checks, labs, etc are WNL. If you had been underweight in the past, or able to maintain on minimum, your system may not be able to withstand the tax anymore. Just some thoughts, thx for the chuckle, and stay weird! ✌️😹👽
I have been a person that was always tired. Every chance I got t I would sneak off and take a nap. It took all I had to get up and finish my day feeling like a zombie and brain fog. I was introduced to meth and all of a sudden my brain fog gone, gave m the ability start my day normal.. I eat, sleep, gain weight, i have never stayed up longer then a day. I was like "is this what it feels like to be normal and not tired all the time? I do not tweak, doesn't make me hyper, i get hungry and eat which sucks, it makes my mouth water and not dry and makes me feel "normal" if being alert, awake, and focused is considered being high or feeling euphoria. I don't get high i just feel not tired and actually have motivation to get the day started without a nap... It does increase my sex drive and my skin becomes really dry causing acne which in return i start to pick at my face, and most people can not cry even if they are told something devastating but i can cry at a drop of a dime and still emotionally sensitive, i do notice that i have tighten stiff muscles and sometimes indigestion. My withdrawal when i don't have any all i do is sleeping and struggle to get out of bed and sometimes even can't and tired , foggy, and just have to go back to sleep bc i can not stay up no longer.... i don't crave it or do anything else that researchers claim. That is why i get so mad when i am called and considered an addict... i have never stolen, robbed, shoplifted, manipulated to get it like most.... I will sleep before i would ever steal from anyone. It never changed my care giving kindred spirit, i have a conscience and a good personality... it has never put me on edge, make me mean or hostile... quite the opposite. Makes me so mad bc people are prescribed narcotics but don't consider themselves as an addict bc it is prescribed to them.. I said what would happen and how would you feel if you didn't take it? They said they would hurt. I said so you rely on taking it everyday? Told them they are an addict prescribed to them or not bc you are dependent on it. They beg to differ but the only difference is i get it the non pharmaceutical way which you have to be careful bc it could be laced and what not but thank God that has never happened to me. I was wondering if it could be my MDD medication that may possibly make it work the way it does for me.. I take lamictal, effexor xr, welbutrin, losartan, vitamins. I do worry about the long term effects it could have on my body but it makes me live life and not just sleep it away which is no life at all. I am 44 year old female and have been doing it for 5 years and i do take a break from it when i do not have to do anything and just sleep

Sadly, your body does adapt to meth use, so eventually you aren't going to burn any extra calories from using. It's not the meth that's making you gain weight it's what you're eating. What's happening is that meth isn't helping you lose weight. Fat tweakers are all over, just not as noticeable as skinny ones. Eat as you normally would and log all your calories. You'll likely find the reason you are gaining weight there. A lot of women especially get into meth for weight loss and find that it stops working eventually but by that time it's super hard to quit. Now you can take a 3+ month or so break from meth and go back to using and yes, you will lose weight...at first. But eventually it will stop working and the weight will come back. After so many years of use, if I want to lose weight I can't use at all. I have to be clean to be able to keep track of weight I eat and resist the sugar crash that comes with the comedown. hope this helps a little. Sorry for the typos