Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth + Weed - Near Psychotic Break

a40oztohell

Bluelighter
This happened about 2 months ago.

Backstory time... Ran into my homie at about 2am while mobbing around the city all spun out, and he made me a good deal. He said if I could help him sell this half oz shard he'd throw me about 2 grams for free and of course I agreed. Anyways we meet this guy at a gas station and we head to his motel room to sell off this piece to his homies and for us doing it he passes us this INSANELY potent dispensary weed. We leave and go our seperate ways for the night.

Next day I run into the dboy again and he offers me a few bowls of the bud he got for free. Now of course I was still high and it was about 2nd day, but I still took the offer because.. Yknow, free drugs. So we smoke a lil a he dips and I decide to go hang at the library till my other homies pop up. Right as I get up it ALL hits me, HARD. Now have any of yall had that thing on stims where you think out loud? Well this strong mix apparently had me doing this except:
1. I didn't realize I was
2. I had 0 filter now, I mean I was talking major shit about anyone I saw without meaning to
This of course led to me talking shit about this one guy and him wanting to beat my ads. Of course I got paranoid and started looking back at him every 5 minutes to see if he was gonna sneak up on me which made him pissed. Well I get to the library and I quickly run downstairs to the computer lab and immediately realize im barely even able to use the computers anymore. For reference, this library had another room with extra computers that had a window in it, and I was right in front of that window. There were a row of people there and everytime I looked forward I swear I saw all 5 of them have their arms form out of the computer screen and start waving at me which meant I started starring and looking back a lot.. Which people don't like. Im pretty sure after that they started yelling at me, which I believe led to some of them getting up, walking around, and making it seem like they were about to sock me in the back of the head. Im completely unsure if that was really happening but I distinctly remember this whooshing sound whenever someone was walking behind me which made me feel like I should be anticipating a beat down whenever someone walked by. This made me crazy paranoid and I made the mistake of tweaking in public and starring at people to make sure they weren't gonna kill me or something. After about an hour of that I ran outside and just laid in front of the library till security told me to leave.

Theres more paranoia that came after this but its not worth repeating the same shit over and over again. The lesson here is learn self control! If i had enough control to just say no to smoking 3 bowls of weed halfway into a binge, i wouldn't of made alot of people pissed.

I dont think that insane level of paranoia is attributable to marijuana……….i mean binging crystal and being up for 2 days, maybe idk just maybe that could be the cause of the paranoia?

I dont think that insane level of paranoia is attributable to marijuana……….i mean binging crystal and being up for 2 days is definitely NOT the cause of the paranoia………
Well both played their part but I felt great before the weed.. In all honesty I rarely feel paranoia only 2 days in typically only after 3-4.

Too much ice bro. The flower, unless laced which is highly unlikely, probably had nothing to do with it.
I just think I got too high with the weed lol it was alot stronger than I thought.. Like I said they both had a role.

Ive used Meth and weed befoee and have had similar effects just not to this level.

Theres more paranoia that came after this but its not worth repeating the same shit over and over again. The lesson here is learn self control! If i had enough control to just say no to smoking 3 bowls of weed halfway into a binge, i wouldn't of made alot of people pissed.

oh ok - so you're blaming it on the weed, and not the meth

:facepalm:

it is not rocket science, more drugs--->more likely are the mental complications, generally.

Perfectly well both can be perceived as the culprit. OP of which name is so complicated I rather don't repeat it, is not making rules for anyone else but figuring out how to survive with their stimulant use with as little harm as possible and coming up with their report for us to interpret and make our own conclusions.

It’s a classic mistake, you think oh meth is a stronger drug than weed right? I should be fine if I smoke a bowl, I mean I’ve been up for several days already right? And then you proceed to get lit tf up lol 😬🤪

I think op would've been fine with some Charas or Black Afghan hash...something to chill him out, something very indica dominant for instance. Nothing Sativa-leaning.

Some super high THC, super cerebral weed on top of being spun out could definitely be bad news and contribute to psychosis/paranoia imo.

I dont think that insane level of paranoia is attributable to marijuana……….i mean binging crystal and being up for 2 days, maybe idk just maybe that could be the cause of the paranoia?
Marijuana is the most likely substance that results in a diagnosis of schizophrenia after it has caused a psychotic break.

If you have a psychotic break on marijuana more than a third of people transitioned to a diagnosis of schizophrenia.