• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth smokers, please advise

Majiktouch

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if you should crush up the shards into powder like you're gonna snort it before you load the pipe? What is the best consistency to get the most bang for your buck. Just looking for some great tips from the experts. Thanks

Not an expert but I’ve noticed shake like consistency to burn faster than packing 2 or 3 baby shards. Packing one big shard is cool too but I also feel it could be a waste. I’ve recently switched to packing small bowls and my shit has been lasting way longer

I pack super small bowls, smoke alone and enjoy the peace and sense of well being.Works opposite on me and I love it. I been crushing to a chunky powder for several months. Just loaded my first baby shard. My first hit,first thing out of my mouth with the cloud of beauty was......Uh oh!
Anyone else remember something similar?

For even more value, try to hold your breath until almost nothing comes out, even if it means you make smaller bowls. Youll get spun on less shit.
Some people like seeing smoke coming out of them for psychological reasons i suppose, but any smoke blowm out isnt making it to your bloodstream!

I use foil and a tooter to its easier to know when my lungs arwt full, and foil is so thin the stuff crack's back immediately sonless wastage.
Plus make your tooter out of foil and yoj can unroll and smoke the resin that collects inside.

For even more value, try to hold your breath until almost nothing comes out, even if it means you make smaller bowls. Youll get spun on less shit.
Some people like seeing smoke coming out of them for psychological reasons i suppose, but any smoke blowm out isnt making it to your bloodstream!
For the longest I thought holding it in would freeze/fuck up your lungs until recently I read on here that a bunch of people hold it. Now I’m just thinking about all the smoke I’ve let out these past years 😅

Exactly, the atmosphere must be fucked my now!
I do sometimes do big hits and still hold them in, but still allow some to escape and play meff dragons!
I do love smoking meth, only ever snorted it other than that, oh and oral i suppose from washing out baggies. And yet smoking is my preferred MOA, deslite that it lasts the least time, so its best to conserve it any way you can.

There's so much more to this substance. I find it very interesting and learn alot from you guys which saves the day because you are the only ones who know I smoke! Most everything I've learned came from you, and akot of trial and error
Hahaha...... shhh.... don't tell nobody

There's so much more to this substance. I find it very interesting and learn alot from you guys which saves the day because you are the only ones who know I smoke! Most everything I've learned came from you, and akot of trial and error
Hahaha...... shhh.... don't tell nobody
I’m glad we smokers gotta stick together and help eachother out haha . It puts an ease to my mind knowing that there people just like me and I’m not alone in this