• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

The picking and fucking about with blemishes is a major factor. Find something else to keep your hands busy.
Lots if vitamin C and sunlight will help repair the damage.
You need to sleep more too, as the face picking is a form if psychosis, exacerbated by sleep deprivation.
Are you eating well and sleeping?
Get lots of fruit and vegetables!

And if thats a current photo on your avatar, you're not doing too badly!

So I used Meth by IVing for the first time in six months friday night around midnight, no more than .15 and I have a drug test monday afternoon. Dumb idea I know and I already regret it. Was not worth it. I was wondering if you guys think it will be out of my system by then? Like I said it was literally only one use after six months off it and such a small amount.. also any advice on how to clean my system out quicker? Is it just start drinking as much water as possible? I'm not looking to cheat the test by using fake pee or anything like that, I just wanna know if I can get it out of my system. Thanks for anything you guys could share.. also the drug test is a urine test.

The picking and fucking about with blemishes is a major factor. Find something else to keep your hands busy.
Lots if vitamin C and sunlight will help repair the damage.
You need to sleep more too, as the face picking is a form if psychosis, exacerbated by sleep deprivation.
Are you eating well and sleeping?
Get lots of fruit and vegetables!
Aw tha k u it is yeah. And nah like im not slweping well and eating great. I will definitely follow advice

A glass cigar tube heated till glowing red from a torch. Blow into the end, not hard enough to pop it but with enough strength for it to expand into a bubble. Once you have your round bubble end, heat one point with the torch grazing the edge horizontally above the bubble when it is red hot keep the fire to the spot and blow until the hole pops. Then keep torching till the hole smooths out. DO not use foil, wastes your dope and the aluminum is horrible, far worse than the dope for you.
search Glass pyrex Smoking Pipe and websites will pop up. It takes some searching but when I ordered mine it came in a brown box with a wine glass on the side for discretion. Shipping and handling, total was 20$ It was awesome but I was new to smoking and cleaned it with a torch to often which ruined it. Make sure you clean your glass piece after every bowl with a q-tip and saliva or water. You can torch it when necessary but always clean it with the q-tip first and leave the meth residue slightly moist so it burns off easier. Constant torching makes the glass porous from the reheating and cooling. Then it eats your meth. literally, it just soaks into the pores of the glass. You MUST smoke properly or u will burn up your meth and constantly be pissed that you aren't getting high. I recommend using a long straw to drop the meth all the way into the bowl and not get it stuck in the stem. Heat the glass to the side of the shard pile, and let the heat spread up the glass to melt the ice instead of scorching it with a lighter. Everyone hold the lighter right under the meth, and that burns it up faster. Meth is technically vaporized not smoked, it melts on the hot glass. If you are alone, take your time and be patient. you will conserve your stash. Once the meth has melted and slid to where you are heating the bowl, Move Your lighter to the other side and repeat the process, rolling in your fingers from 90 degree angle slowly to opposite 90 degree angle. When it starts to smoke, put your lighter a good 1 1/2 inches away from the bowl and steadily rotate the glass back and forth, following the puddle of ice with the lighter, taking slow, even, soft breaths until the smoke is really rolling. Remove heat and take deep fast breath. Blow a little out and finish the smoke in the dick, still rotating back and forth.
This is the proper way to smoke.
I reccomment getting the clipper crystal refillable lighter. You will spend a fortune on bics otherwise. Butane is cheap and accessible.
If you have a burnt taste, you burned it. I never burn my ice. I almost hate to let friends use my pipe because they smoke wrong, don't listen waste dope and burn my bowl.
I would not snort it if I were you. If you want to snort it, go with a hot rail, but make sure you do it with someone who has done it before. or use duckduckgo to read how. You need a torch for this. Buy a torch. Leave the Store. Do not by cigars and a torch. That is like saying LOOK AT ME! IM GOING TO SMOKE METH. The best way to conceal it is to leave it at home. If you must travel with it, keep it in your hand so if you do get pulled over you can put it where it wont be found. Easier for women. I am not joking. Even a small amount of dope can get you locked up for a long time. It isn't worth it. Put it in your ass. Better to leave it. NO MATTER WHAT Do not party on the road, that is what gets you caught.Do not smoke weed in your car, keep it clean and have your insurance registration and license easily accessible. Obey traffic laws, drive perfectly and celebrate your safe arrival home.
don't scrape your stem until all your dope is gone. If you scrape the residue (referred to as ghost by older users) into your bowl of good dope, it will burn up faster and taste worse. I use a drinking straw to get the loose stuff. Then melt the and let it form into ice droplets to scrape into the bowl. I use a cleverly bent bobby pin with the rubber removed. Some people use screwdrivers, that is ok but one wrong click and SHATTER goes your bowl.
Keep your shit straight. Make sure your home and car are clean and everything is in order. If everything looks neat, you just seem like a normal tidy person. Mess is usually the sign of some one to far gone to care about their environment. KEEP IT NEAT
Just drink water. Do not take vitamin C or D, do NOT drink citrus juice of any kind. The Meth metabolites attach to vitamins c and d so you literally piss your drugs away. DO not drink Alcohol and Do NOT smoke weed with meth. They interact poorly and mess with your nervous system. To enhance high, smoke properly, once you get HIGH,Stop. Then relax. Then any time you start to dip, hit your pipe a few times. This way, your high is long lasting and always under control. Have something you like to do with your hands. I am typing this lol and writing two books, and a play. I also DIY anything, sew and learn french. Make good use of your focus, it makes you feel better when you do positive things. Also, sex. Sex is very fun, but sooooo hard if you have been doping for a while. You need to excercise to maintain muscle and not lose to much strength. Sleep. You must sleep!! Many of the Side effects people associate from meth use are actually from poor nutrition and sleep deprivation. Go to this post http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...onger-get-high-Causes?p=13402691#post13402691 I wrote earlier tonight. It explains what you need to know about keeping your body healthy enough to continually get high. I have been using continuously for a very long time. Im hotter than most people dream of. Because I follow the rules. I sleep almost every night, I drink plenty of water, avoid sugar and I maintain a very healthy diet. If you want to have gorgeous skin and teeth, it is possible on meth. Im the proof. No one would think I do this. I look perfect, I am sharp witted and knowledgeable and above all, I make sure that I am safe. That means if you are going to fuck someone who uses that you dont know, which I don't recommend, but it happens, WRAP IT UP. Last thing you need is something from fucking a person that banged with a dirty needle. If you are female, a mirrored earring box is great. The bottom of the box has a mirror finish piece of cardboard that makes it look like the box has no space. In between the black velvet and the cardboard dope fits great, completely reasonable for you to have in a drawer where people don't go often. A male, get a belt buckle with a stash clasp, there are shoes that have the same thing. Also boxer briefs have that perfect little baggie pocket. Well, some do. Be careful, the meth game is a racket. Not everyone can be a responsible user. I myself am having trouble with my supplier. He is using so much that he is under weighing the bags. He is doing this because he knows that I broke my scale. YOu MUST have a scale. They are cheap. Buy one at amazon and get like a jewelry making kit. You need to weigh the jewelry bags. Something like that. Having a scale and dope is a serious crime. You must have a legitimite and legal reason to have everything in your home. When you purchase a torch, get some sod and store together, as if that were the reason. I have a legal reason for everything that could be illegal. Everything has a reason, I am very safe, and I don't think I will ever need to explain why I have a scale to the police. But If I had to, I could. Well. I think that covers most of it. If you have any questions, I have answers!
IceQueen247365
?TRUTH

I use tea light candles. 1. I get bigger hits, 2. The bowl lasts a lot longer. Put a point in and it lasted about and hour (or that;s what I think it was an hour lol.
3. You can hold it as closely to the bottom of the bowl without risk of burning it.

I still don't know how to clean with a q tip. No matter how much water I soak it up with there still leaves a mark, although I won't be having that problem as the gear I got lately didn't leave any mark.

A glass cigar tube heated till glowing red from a torch. Blow into the end, not hard enough to pop it but with enough strength for it to expand into a bubble. Once you have your round bubble end, heat one point with the torch grazing the edge horizontally above the bubble when it is red hot keep the fire to the spot and blow until the hole pops. Then keep torching till the hole smooths out. DO not use foil, wastes your dope and the aluminum is horrible, far worse than the dope for you.
search Glass pyrex Smoking Pipe and websites will pop up. It takes some searching but when I ordered mine it came in a brown box with a wine glass on the side for discretion. Shipping and handling, total was 20$ It was awesome but I was new to smoking and cleaned it with a torch to often which ruined it. Make sure you clean your glass piece after every bowl with a q-tip and saliva or water. You can torch it when necessary but always clean it with the q-tip first and leave the meth residue slightly moist so it burns off easier. Constant torching makes the glass porous from the reheating and cooling. Then it eats your meth. literally, it just soaks into the pores of the glass. You MUST smoke properly or u will burn up your meth and constantly be pissed that you aren't getting high. I recommend using a long straw to drop the meth all the way into the bowl and not get it stuck in the stem. Heat the glass to the side of the shard pile, and let the heat spread up the glass to melt the ice instead of scorching it with a lighter. Everyone hold the lighter right under the meth, and that burns it up faster. Meth is technically vaporized not smoked, it melts on the hot glass. If you are alone, take your time and be patient. you will conserve your stash. Once the meth has melted and slid to where you are heating the bowl, Move Your lighter to the other side and repeat the process, rolling in your fingers from 90 degree angle slowly to opposite 90 degree angle. When it starts to smoke, put your lighter a good 1 1/2 inches away from the bowl and steadily rotate the glass back and forth, following the puddle of ice with the lighter, taking slow, even, soft breaths until the smoke is really rolling. Remove heat and take deep fast breath. Blow a little out and finish the smoke in the dick, still rotating back and forth.
This is the proper way to smoke.
I reccomment getting the clipper crystal refillable lighter. You will spend a fortune on bics otherwise. Butane is cheap and accessible.
If you have a burnt taste, you burned it. I never burn my ice. I almost hate to let friends use my pipe because they smoke wrong, don't listen waste dope and burn my bowl.
I would not snort it if I were you. If you want to snort it, go with a hot rail, but make sure you do it with someone who has done it before. or use duckduckgo to read how. You need a torch for this. Buy a torch. Leave the Store. Do not by cigars and a torch. That is like saying LOOK AT ME! IM GOING TO SMOKE METH. The best way to conceal it is to leave it at home. If you must travel with it, keep it in your hand so if you do get pulled over you can put it where it wont be found. Easier for women. I am not joking. Even a small amount of dope can get you locked up for a long time. It isn't worth it. Put it in your ass. Better to leave it. NO MATTER WHAT Do not party on the road, that is what gets you caught.Do not smoke weed in your car, keep it clean and have your insurance registration and license easily accessible. Obey traffic laws, drive perfectly and celebrate your safe arrival home.
don't scrape your stem until all your dope is gone. If you scrape the residue (referred to as ghost by older users) into your bowl of good dope, it will burn up faster and taste worse. I use a drinking straw to get the loose stuff. Then melt the and let it form into ice droplets to scrape into the bowl. I use a cleverly bent bobby pin with the rubber removed. Some people use screwdrivers, that is ok but one wrong click and SHATTER goes your bowl.
Keep your shit straight. Make sure your home and car are clean and everything is in order. If everything looks neat, you just seem like a normal tidy person. Mess is usually the sign of some one to far gone to care about their environment. KEEP IT NEAT
Just drink water. Do not take vitamin C or D, do NOT drink citrus juice of any kind. The Meth metabolites attach to vitamins c and d so you literally piss your drugs away. DO not drink Alcohol and Do NOT smoke weed with meth. They interact poorly and mess with your nervous system. To enhance high, smoke properly, once you get HIGH,Stop. Then relax. Then any time you start to dip, hit your pipe a few times. This way, your high is long lasting and always under control. Have something you like to do with your hands. I am typing this lol and writing two books, and a play. I also DIY anything, sew and learn french. Make good use of your focus, it makes you feel better when you do positive things. Also, sex. Sex is very fun, but sooooo hard if you have been doping for a while. You need to excercise to maintain muscle and not lose to much strength. Sleep. You must sleep!! Many of the Side effects people associate from meth use are actually from poor nutrition and sleep deprivation. Go to this post http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...onger-get-high-Causes?p=13402691#post13402691 I wrote earlier tonight. It explains what you need to know about keeping your body healthy enough to continually get high. I have been using continuously for a very long time. Im hotter than most people dream of. Because I follow the rules. I sleep almost every night, I drink plenty of water, avoid sugar and I maintain a very healthy diet. If you want to have gorgeous skin and teeth, it is possible on meth. Im the proof. No one would think I do this. I look perfect, I am sharp witted and knowledgeable and above all, I make sure that I am safe. That means if you are going to fuck someone who uses that you dont know, which I don't recommend, but it happens, WRAP IT UP. Last thing you need is something from fucking a person that banged with a dirty needle. If you are female, a mirrored earring box is great. The bottom of the box has a mirror finish piece of cardboard that makes it look like the box has no space. In between the black velvet and the cardboard dope fits great, completely reasonable for you to have in a drawer where people don't go often. A male, get a belt buckle with a stash clasp, there are shoes that have the same thing. Also boxer briefs have that perfect little baggie pocket. Well, some do. Be careful, the meth game is a racket. Not everyone can be a responsible user. I myself am having trouble with my supplier. He is using so much that he is under weighing the bags. He is doing this because he knows that I broke my scale. YOu MUST have a scale. They are cheap. Buy one at amazon and get like a jewelry making kit. You need to weigh the jewelry bags. Something like that. Having a scale and dope is a serious crime. You must have a legitimite and legal reason to have everything in your home. When you purchase a torch, get some sod and store together, as if that were the reason. I have a legal reason for everything that could be illegal. Everything has a reason, I am very safe, and I don't think I will ever need to explain why I have a scale to the police. But If I had to, I could. Well. I think that covers most of it. If you have any questions, I have answers!
IceQueen247365
Wow
Thank you So so much IQ yes I have fallen in Love with you and I am not even meth user.
Just let it be words of wisdom.........
You are correct on the Sugar as it is serious poison.
????????

Well I shot smoked hotrailed plunged and snorted meth for years and first off though with a healthy heart and good ability to tolerate amps it’s pretty hard to overdo clean crystal but here’s my advice and tips as a veteran of all methods of use. To start the best rush is iv use but if you get a super strong score you can wig out and get lost in your head on top of risking septic infection therefor I do not recommend you shoot. Personally my favorite all around was hotrailing. It had the lasting social effect of smoking with a heavier rush and use a tempered glass tube long enough to not get burned after torching the end and always start torching your glass from a distance as heating it too quick will crack or shatter it. If smoking keep the flame a good distance off the bowl and let your stuff slowly and evenly breakdown before you get the flame closer and roll the bowl side to side more surface area the stuff covers the more vapor and swipe it some on fabric to even put the cooling to lessen burning your stuff and cracking your piece . For sniffing as well as railing powder it as well and fine as possible and make sure nostrils are clear and mildly damp . As far as safety your best bet is to not come up too fast as shooting tends to do nor redose and constantly stay dosing for days on end like smokers do. My experience says sniff a little at a time with a few minutes between lines until you get the desired effect and enjoy it don’t keep redosing

Absolutely, that's what's terrifying about it. It every bit as addictive as heroin, without the physical dependence. It hooks you on a purely psychological level.
Oh my God how true this is. I've suspected this, always waved it off. Theres such a low physical dependence. And yet, it's the "normal" or rather the "necessary enhanced" that is inescapable

^ Yeah, and the comedown off meth for me has never been that bad. Not as bad as coke, that's for sure.
Coke is awful for me once it wears off and trying to binge makes it so much worse. I hate coming down off any stims honestly. I mean I've had absolutely disgusting comedowns from Adderall that shamed a coke comedown so I guess it can be relative to time and place and condition of user.

Does anyone have tips on how to keep my face from breaking out hectically? i cant stop picking at blemishes and deadass i know i shouldnt but ay the fun of mirrors combined with tweaking. Please give tips i really need it - yes more than i need to stop smoking ;)
Well just saying you need to stop or should stop isn't very constructive even if it's the best bet.

Does anyone have tips on how to keep my face from breaking out hectically? i cant stop picking at blemishes and deadass i know i shouldnt but ay the fun of mirrors combined with tweaking. Please give tips i really need it - yes more than i need to stop smoking ;)

You have to stop picking at your skin imperfections, the more you do it the more you want to do it and the more damage you will do without realising. The way to stop is using willpower and telling yourself that if you give in you are asking to get a skin disorder that is a visible tell tale sign of meth use and therefore you are giving up any possibility of passing as a sober person. PEOPLE WILL KNOW, saying "Oh I'm just going through puberty again" will just make the m think yo uare not only using meth, but also delusional in your attempt at justifying your pepperoni pizza face.
Also just face picking itself is kind a an obsessive disorder as it feeds itself, you need to force yourself to realise your perception is altered.

Also, the more meth you use the more your skin will be fucked as it's the stress hormones you are making your body to produce as a side effect of using meth that are ruining your skin.
It's not about what soap or cream or scrub you use, it's the meth directly and also indirectly from lack of food and sleep that are commonly associated with it.

I used to break out in acne when I was doing meth five years ago at age 28. I currently picked up again and do not break out at all. However my girlfriend has the urge to pop pimples on my face that aren't there lol

Does anyone have experience with easing be into responsible use after a period of abstinence? Things got out of hand for me after my dad died, but I feel like I'm ready to use again and keep my priorities straight