Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth (IV) - First Time - First time IV Meth Experience

HereForInformation

Greenlighter
So just wondering from experienced users how much of this is normal and how much was borderline OD.

Ive had enough experience shooting H but had never shot meth. Finally the right time and place happened and i had some friends help me with a tenth shot of some good crystal with about 40ml water. I had already hot railed a few and was speeding hard. I didnt feel any rush other than like i did another good hotrail. Went on for 20min and decided i wanted to do a stronger one cause i have plenty of experience with snorting meth and the IV wasnt anything special compared so i loaded up a nice 3 teenths shot with about 80ml of water.

Idk if it was the amount of water or the quality of this shot or what but oh boy was i in for a ride. I could immidiately tell something was totally different. The second the the plunger was fully down i made this really weird uncrontrolled but odd feeling little cough (which i later found out from this site that thats nornal and what people strive for). I was in a small bedroom with 3 friends and the second after the cough i was speeding harder than anything i could imagine was possible. Ive sped so hard that i was "stuck" plenty of times but this was 100% different. Ive done a lot of acid in my life and what happened was a straight up acid trip. I immediately stared at the bedroom wall 10 feet in front of me. I knew i had two friends to my left and one to my right but all i could do was stare at this single point point on the wall while i literally tripped my balls off. My entire vision was swirling in nothing short of a very very visual acid trip.

I thought i knew what to expect but this had me worried. I didnt feel like i was in danger and as i stared at the spot on the wall for what ended up almost 1 and a half hours i was still talking to my friends. And i was telling them how insanely hard i was tripping and i kept repeating to them that i should be okay as long as i keep breathing right? Abd i kept trying to control my breath as my heart was trying to explode out of my chest. Well after staring at that spot on the wall and my friends were super silent the entire time, i finally started coming back after what felt like many hours wondering if i was going to die or not. Finally the straight up tripping balls went away and then i was just speeding super hard. The crazy shot was at about 2am and i ended up going home around 11am to my own house still speeding way hard but feeling okay.

Well the night came and i had thought i was gonna be chilled out by then however sometime around 11pm i got a huge rush like i just took a huge hotrail and then boom i was speeding my balls off and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. During this time i read up a bunch about IV Meth and i kept trying to chill out ALL night enough to rest but no way was that gonna happen. Well the 2nd morning after the crazy shot happened and i had to go to work. Throughout the 8am-5pm workday i probably had close to 8 of those random.insane multi hour rushes that made me speed my balls off.

Well i got through the day somehow into the third night after the shot and i was still having these speed rushes that were so insane and my heart was beating so insanely i was super worried and really felt i should have called the cops. I spent hours straight just focusing on trying to calm my breathing to a somewhat not scary pace. By this night i was tripping again as well. Straight up legit tripping. Seeing insane colors. Fractals everywhere. Shadow people that were actually people i knews faces even when i looked directly at them. Not just forms in the corners of my peripherals but straight up people when i looked at them. It was all insane. I made it through to the 96hour mark of no sleep and speeding since the crazy shot and i continued to have these speed rushes.

By this day i got enough H to snort throughout the day and before bed that it kept me chilled out and allowed me to sleep that night and after waking i felt relatively normal as if i hadnt just went through any of that.

So my questions that i was not prepared for are: was the cough normal? The immidiate tripping balls for 1.5 hours normal? The being up for 4 days straight from the single shot normal? And why did the first teenth do nothing but the second 3 teenths do so much when neither shot missed and it was off the exact same crystal shards? Ideas? And also was i at any point close to what an amphetamine OD is? Because i know exactly what an opiate/heroin OD is like but i never thought id ever manage to get near an amphetamine OD which i could only figure was your heart beating so fast that you have a heart attack or go into cardiac arrest? Which i was freaking out for 4 days straight about... was an extremely scary experience.

It was as if i hadnt just done meth at all
It was legit as if i had just dont a totally different and new drug. But in heinsight i read a lot about how extreme IV Meth is compared to anything else and im usually super careful with my doses on stuff but this was just insanity. This all happened about 2 months ago and at this point im getting clean of IV Heroin and im 5 days clean so good luck to me but the IV Meth was a 1 time thing and i didnt have much desire to go through any of that again lol.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to move this to Trip Reports man, as that's pretty much what this is. That doesn't mean folks won't be able to respond to your thread.

I have been shooting crystal meth for about a year. I dont do it every day, i am a regular heroin user and when i cant get any heroin i shoot crystal meth. Ive tried crushing it in a spoon and using cotton to filter it, that is the safest way to do it. The best way to do it if you are looking for an intense rush is to cold shake it. Cold shaking is when you put the crystal into the rig and then pull back water. If it is your first time trying it then i would reccomend doing no more then up to 20 units of crystal. Once you have the water in the rig you shake it until all of the crystal dissolves. THIS IS NOT A SAFE METHOD! but the rush is very intense. I personally do 35 to 40 unit shots. You know you got a good shot if it makes you cough. Jank users will know what im talking about. YOU MUST BE CAREFUL IF YOU COLD SHAKE IT! 1ST TIME USERS DO NO MORE THEN 20 UNITS IN A 100 UNIT SYRINGE!!!

Honestly sounds like you did some sort of RC psychedelic or something man, I've never known the rush from meth to be so long lasting/psychedelic. It is a hard distinction to make given the fact that IV meth CAN be psychedelic and CAN last longer for those unaccustomed to the ROA, however not to the extremity of tripping your balls off for FOUR WHOLE DAYS. That sounds much more characteristic of a 2-CP like trip or something like that, perhaps you had a mixture of both meth and another RC?

Great job getting 5 days clean tho man! Fuck ya you can do it just gotta keep pushin'.
Good luck buddy.

I have been shooting crystal meth for about a year. I dont do it every day, i am a regular heroin user and when i cant get any heroin i shoot crystal meth. Ive tried crushing it in a spoon and using cotton to filter it, that is the safest way to do it. The best way to do it if you are looking for an intense rush is to cold shake it. Cold shaking is when you put the crystal into the rig and then pull back water. If it is your first time trying it then i would reccomend doing no more then up to 20 units of crystal. Once you have the water in the rig you shake it until all of the crystal dissolves. THIS IS NOT A SAFE METHOD! but the rush is very intense. I personally do 35 to 40 unit shots. You know you got a good shot if it makes you cough. Jank users will know what im talking about. YOU MUST BE CAREFUL IF YOU COLD SHAKE IT! 1ST TIME USERS DO NO MORE THEN 20 UNITS IN A 100 UNIT SYRINGE!!!

"Cold shaking" is no different than using a filter except anything that might have been caught in your filter is now in your blood.

Blue light is for harm reduction, your post is both misinforming and harmful to whoever follows your advice.

i've never done meth personally but i agree with dirzted. i was wondering why you'd see so many visuals and feel like you're tripping. but goddamn that sounds intense!!

Honestly sounds like you did some sort of RC psychedelic or something man, I've never known the rush from meth to be so long lasting/psychedelic. It is a hard distinction to make given the fact that IV meth CAN be psychedelic and CAN last longer for those unaccustomed to the ROA, however not to the extremity of tripping your balls off for FOUR WHOLE DAYS. That sounds much more characteristic of a 2-CP like trip or something like that, perhaps you had a mixture of both meth and another RC?

Great job getting 5 days clean tho man! Fuck ya you can do it just gotta keep pushin'.
Good luck buddy.

I can't think of any psychedelic that would last for 4 days. Although I guess if you did as much as you would do of meth of a very pure and potent and long-lasting psychedelic, it could last that long.

I can't think of any psychedelic that would last for 4 days. Although I guess if you did as much as you would do of meth of a very pure and potent and long-lasting psychedelic, it could last that long.

Ya I'm not even familiar with those 2-C-whatever-the-hell psychedelics I've just heard alot of crazy stories from people being tweaked for a full day or two on that kinda stuff, so I figured it would be most likely in that same drug genre.

The drugs that last a very long time are the DOX series, such as DOC and DOB, but they last around 24 hours at most, maybe in an overdose it could last 36 hours although IV administration would shorten the duration. The 2C-X series last much shorter, from 4 hours for some to 12-16 hours for 2C-P. Though again, IV makes durations shorter in general.

You can get really fucking out there in a psychedelic way on amphetamines if you push the dosage to insane levels for your tolerance. It's more delirium than psychedelia, but to many people the distinction isn't going to be that significant.