• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth is epoxy government conspiracy bullshit?

Lilbitstrange

Greenlighter
So my drug dealer basically admitted to being a fed and that 99% of meth is actually some weird polymer epoxy nanoresin

Legit they opened a tube of epoxy and it smells JUST like it.

I knew speed wasn't like it used to be but anyone else notice anything strange? Is it possible to get real meth anymore or is it all government laced bullshit?

Your dealer is not a fed.
Meth is not glue.
Meth does not come from the government.
Real meth still very much exists.

When is the last time you've slept my friend?

I've never stayed up more than a night or two. I usually sleep all night.

No like for real. They did less than the minimum amount of time for getting busted for an insane quantity and was literally released to sell shit laced with idk what. It smells like epoxy though. My DMT guy is trying to figure out what it is and has been able to track done some patents for a fake meth fast drying epoxy enamel that looks pretty similar to what I'm talking about.

It would be essentially impossible to stay up multiple days on this stuff. If you smoke to much you just go to sleep.

It feels a lot like the government legal lab acid I was buying off the web. It was like 1p but way way stronger and more visual. It feels just like it and even has visuals. I have synesthesia and it was made worse from the lab acid so I can permanently see sound. This fake speed is almost psychedelic in nature.

I've been hospitalized twice this year and both times no meth showed up in my system.

So if it's not an epoxy based government made synthetic version of speed, despite having, and I shit you not, the exact same smell, and having someone actually tell me this, after already having someone I know who literally works in a lab say they were suspicious of this, what is it?

It looks like speed, and offers the same relief for me on a mental level alleviating my depression and anxiety but it has little to offer for energy. As well real meth would make my thought process slow down. This, just like the strange LSD analog I had, causes it to rapidly fire off and allows for almost superhuman intelligence. I literally couldn't do math before dosing with that acid. It made me able to see exactly how reality was formed on a mathematical level in real time. This stuff does the same thing. Speed would make me capable of processing emotions and trauma in a way I could handle.

This kind of does it that but it does it by turning my emotions off, and making me forget the trauma even happened, not by allowing me to process and feel it but by simply making it go away.

It becomes hallucinatory at an LSD or even beyond level when mixed with cannabis.

When mixed with LSD it produces DMT like visuals.

It stinks when smoked. Has a fishy farty smell to it. Nothing like what I had years ago. You can't burn it like you could speed but it does leave a very thick dark residue at the end. It always turns yellow but never any darker till that last hit. One chick said it was like safety speed. But

Speed also doesn't show up in my system when drug tested.

So it isn't an amphetamine at all.

But this is what is being mass produced and sold as meth all over my state (Arizona) and it's been a solid year since I had stuff that was "normal" quality speed.

Anyone have any clue? You guys can quit with the "get some sleep" bullshit. You sound like idiots. Why are you on a drug forum if you're going to stigmatize it like normal societal morons that are incapable of think for yourselves? You sound like mocking birds repeating shit your tv told you. People with ADHD and depression are treated fine with Adderall which is what I'm trying to get ahold of from my doctor but it's hard to get here and meth used to be fine for self medicating for me. I never abused it or became a "tweaker" and live a relatively normal life besides doing drugs. I don't abstain from sleep, and meth cured my psychological issues the had created an eating disorder. I eat more now and weigh more now than I ever did when I was sober and starving myself because I couldn't stop OCD obsessing over my weight. I also slept more because the OCD anxiety would keep me.up all night on the computer or doing my makeup or any other random way I distracted myself from the messed up nightmares and anxiety I used to get around sleep.

This stuff does alleviate most of that but it also makes me overanalyze and critically think to the point where I can't keep doing something that clearly is not what I originally thought. And the visual aspect of the drug isn't suitable for daily use or really at all. The same way I really loved that weird LSD analog I realized it wasn't healthy or normal and I still to this day almost a decade later have the tabs that I can't bring myself to do or throw away. I like this shit but what the fuck is it if it isn't speed? I've got it from three sources across the state and they were all the same exact bullshit. Everyone is smoking this shit and it isnt real and it definitely laced with something that can cause people to go into psychosis, seems like primarily it's men who experience that. Meth I can come off of with no side effects or comedown. This stuff is okay at first but then when it's totally out of my system I basically feel like I'm dying. I can't move without hurting I can't sleep but I can't do anything I'm so tired. I stop breathing in my sleep. I can't think and then AFTER I come off it entirely I experience psychosis. Usually a full week off of it is when it gets bad. Meth would be out of my system in a week and I never felt anything but kinda tired after and was always able to return to life as normal. This is what every single person I've come across was selling and using.

So what are we actually smoking? Because it isn't meth and if it is it's definitely laced with something that smells a frightening amount like epoxy.

And if real meth exists where can I get some lol. Just kidding. But really I mean Im about to start buying off the dark web if I can't get a prescription soon

But I hate pharma drugs and I'd rather just have legit made by the people for the people drugs like I used to. This sucks. I went to bed at 9 last night and woke up at 5 and I only wokeup that early because my friend was in labor. I had three bowls of life cereal for breakfast. I'm not sleep deprived or starved. I'm just concerned about my safety and those around me. And for anyone that's wants to be a crybaby and spout off with some crap like "if you cared about your safety you wouldn't be doing drugs" I'd like to invite you to look at the statistics which clearly show amphetamines to be one of the safest mass used drugs on the planet that kills a miniscule fraction the amount of people that legally prescribe drugs do. And legal amphetamines are the only psychiatric drug that is safely, albeit immorally and grossly prescribed to kids as young as 8. Unlaced real speed is safer than alcohol. Statistics don't lie.

If anyone has anything that could actually be regarded as an actual answer or verifiable information to contribute instead of just insinuating I've been awake too long and I'm experiencing a psychotic break

I understand. I just get a lot of shit from people that don't really know what they are talking about and I need real answers so I can convince anyone else smoking this bullshit to stop. Any info or resources that might help me identify what this is would be extremely helpful.
@Lilbitstrange out apologies friend. We have a lot of people go on stim psychosis rants here. Quite common. Your initial post seemed textbook. A little busy but will respond when I can.

Someone else can maybe chime in.

Its probably an RC not meth

@Lilbitstrange out apologies friend. We have a lot of people go on stim psychosis rants here. Quite common. Your initial post seemed textbook. A little busy but will respond when I can.

Someone else can maybe chime in.

Its probably an RC not meth

I understand. I just get a lot of shit from people that don't really know what they are talking about and I need real answers so I can convince anyone else smoking this bullshit to stop. Any info or resources that might help me identify what this is would be extremely helpful.
I have to say a lot of what you're saying does not make sense. At all.

I ask this in a non judgemental or derogatory way: may I ask what you were hospitalized for?

I am schizophrenic myself

We can help you figure this out but you need to realize a lot of what you're saying is nonsensical. Saying things like meth cured your eating disorder does not make sense. If I misunderstood that, maybe you're saying you're better somehow after meth, it's just hard not to question.

Please don't think we are judging you in any way.

Also, unfortunately we can't help ID your meth, as it would be pure speculation from us which seems to already be going on in the situation.

Last edited:
My best guess is you’ve been consuming an RC of some sort as meth. And it happens to smell like epoxy glue.

Drugs have odd smells and flavors. For years after my cocaine addiction so many things would smell just like it and bring back those feelings a bit even.

After my first incredible 5-MAPB experience I drove past an industrial yard and the chemical smell was EXACTLY like 5-MAPB. For 1-2yrs I’d have a moment every morning where I’d drive past there on the way to work and for a brief moment would feel almost a slight roll feel.

-GC

Before looking for patents about epoxy resins and fake meth government conspiracies I'd recommend getting a test kit online. You can at least get the marquis reagent for under 10$.
SPEED_4_2-469x1024.png

I was hospitalized for dehydration after the stomach flu and cutting my leg super bad falling into a mirror fighting with my abusive boyfriend.

Some people actually get hungry on meth. I haven't met many people but for me and a few I know I get super hungry after I smoke. It also made my constant neverending stomach pain go away for the first time in my life so I could actually eat a full meal without it hurting.

But the biggest thing was that my eating disorder was a form of OCD. Like it was a way to feel in control. I would obsess about my weight every second of every day and every single thing that went into my mouth had to be something I knew wouldn't make me fat. I'd spend hours or days agonizing over a craving for chocolate or fried food just to eat one piece of candy or take a bite of pizza and cry and cry and ask my boyfriend if I had gained weight from it and then end up making myself puke it up just so I could stop worrying about whether it was going to cause me to gain weight or not. Even if my stomach wasn't constantly in pain and it fixed that my brain never allowed me to eat without beating myself up and agonizing over it. I was an abusive narcissist hopeless alcoholic and I wondered what it was like to just go one day out of my entire life since puberty what it would be like to, for literally just a day, not wish I was dead or experience suicidal ideation.

I love myself and who I am and I eat food without a thought and I am kind despite my mental illness and at the very least I try to be I try to be a good person now. Just the fact that it got me away from alcohol and gave me my life back from suicidal ideation and anorexia was everything. And I feel strong enough to do it on my own but it's hard because it was my first time ever getting to feel normal and that sucks.

I was hospitalized for dehydration after the stomach flu and cutting my leg super bad falling into a mirror fighting with my abusive boyfriend.

Some people actually get hungry on meth. I haven't met many people but for me and a few I know I get super hungry after I smoke. It also made my constant neverending stomach pain go away for the first time in my life so I could actually eat a full meal without it hurting.

But the biggest thing was that my eating disorder was a form of OCD. Like it was a way to feel in control. I would obsess about my weight every second of every day and every single thing that went into my mouth had to be something I knew wouldn't make me fat. I'd spend hours or days agonizing over a craving for chocolate or fried food just to eat one piece of candy or take a bite of pizza and cry and cry and ask my boyfriend if I had gained weight from it and then end up making myself puke it up just so I could stop worrying about whether it was going to cause me to gain weight or not. Even if my stomach wasn't constantly in pain and it fixed that my brain never allowed me to eat without beating myself up and agonizing over it. I was an abusive narcissist hopeless alcoholic and I wondered what it was like to just go one day out of my entire life since puberty what it would be like to, for literally just a day, not wish I was dead or experience suicidal ideation.

I love myself and who I am and I eat food without a thought and I am kind despite my mental illness and at the very least I try to be I try to be a good person now. Just the fact that it got me away from alcohol and gave me my life back from suicidal ideation and anorexia was everything. And I feel strong enough to do it on my own but it's hard because it was my first time ever getting to feel normal and that sucks.
Thank you for sharing and I'm glad you are recovering.

Sorry if you felt we were being unhelpful, that's not our intention. We just can't be speculating about cops and meth being glue and stuff like that.

Ultimately the only way to know what's in that meth is to test it. If you need some advice on how to do that let us know.

He’s not wrong though.
Meth just ain’t the same anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was fucking glue half the time.

Brand new user, to this site, in Ohio and just started using meth again and the last time I did meth was 20+ years ago in Texas. this isn’t the meth I remember at all. i dont feel high at all, it barely keeps me awake. Everyone says it’s decent but wtf, I know meth and this isn’t meth. Does it need washed. What is with the meth these days?