Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth Induced Breakdown. 6 Day Binge/ ~15 bags 3-5/day

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I have to admit I'm liking feeling the after shock of Crystal Meth. I just feel normal. We tweek casually. I tweak at lunch and go to work tweaked but need to stop. Me and a few peers but its calm. No one trips everyone knows how to twirl. A friend of sorts gifts me an amazing excess amount of crystals without expecting the green for it. Hell we achieved gathering cannabis and traded it to him for a dime of crystals. I have him a gift. A clazepam 1 mg to chill out.

I don't feel that bad the crash still may come but tonight I'm ZzZ. I'm paranoid that I'm on a very bad list but no worries I'm going on the down low for a bit and staying out of the game for fear of paperwork files "There's plenty on you and your peers.".

Today was unreal. I woke up full of rage. I was moody. I finally cracked without having weed. I broke down crying but it was worse then ever before. I think it was from being awake. Basically having a spiritual quest no sleep for a week and no food. Just water.

I think I cried more for bud honestly. But unsure. I wasn't here today . I felt like everything today was just an illusion and creepy. There were several people at my house for something I don't remember.

I didn't pay attention to anything today. I was alert and sketched around them even though I knew and should trust but never do I trust people because they think there clever with their tricks but it's funny to decide it and turn it around.

I watched every one of them. Didn't talk much.. My teeth feel different to be honest thinner and my gums feel tight ...

I'm going to sleep for sure tonight I need it. But stay up feels amazing. Never thought I'd like stimulants over downers. No more heroin lately it's been scary. I just pick up some Crystal and smoke then go through the day Normal at night no sleep no eating. Waking up feeling fine but my chest feels worked out for sure.