Meth in the GTA

I wish I could get meth again, my friend stopped making it because he binged on it too much and it started affecting him badly so he gave it up. IMO the good thing about meth compared to coke is that I can do meth all day long, sleep at the usual time (the trick is to get re-hydrated and eat a meal then u stop tweaking & can sleep), and not even crave it the next day or feel wacked out. . with coke, the next day every little thing pisses me off, it sucks. lemme put it in pothead terms: coke is to mexi-shit weed as meth is to chronic. Anyone want to trade?.. Just kidding on the offer, thats against forum policies or something. I'm in the detroit area if anyone wants to chill and party though.

e1evene1even said:
Coincidence or not, every ice user I know is from Scarborough and most are into the drum and bass scene.

yeah i used to ride the rocket downtown and would always see these shitty free ad content magazines advertising madddd dnb shows where there was always an abundance of people frying hard on meth... shit, that's what convinced me never to try it! actually, the dnb scene has grown since then now I see flyers up in 7-11s and big-name DJs are showing so there must be a huge meth scene clinging to the underbelly

theres wayyyyyyyyyyy too much meth around the midwest here all you have to do is drive away from chicago to smaller towns and its literally everywhere, its in chicago too but not as much
although ive never done meth i know people that have

I found meth in the Sudbury Area before...(northern Ontario) , only about 2 times though.

And funny enough it was from a guy from Scarborough..lol

^lmfao

EDIT-

I still can't believe i haven't found this shit yet. This sucks!

Last edited:
ran into my old meth dealer 2day.
sketchy mother fucker, would never deal with him again.
he told me he's still in it, and he's going to "reload" up in SCARBOROUGH.
man, whats up with scarbz and meth!? lol

scarlem is a conduit for anything that can't be bought with a credit card