(greater toronto area) methamphetamine

How is it?
How's the quality?
Clear, glass-like shards?
or white cloudy broken crstyals?

Lots of it? (aka, easy to find?)
or is it not that popular?

Is it cheap? or more expensive?

Should it cost more than cocaine (gram-wise)?

I'm curious because meth is the only drug that hasn't actually found me yet - whilst ones that I never even heard of before have found me.
Is it just not as popular here?

Not that popular. It's around and it's usually high quality. Way more popular in BC for some reason.

yeah, cannot FIND THIS DAMN DRUG FUCK, i also have very little connections, probably why. so much damned crack tho, why cant we have more meth over crack?

but yeah, definatly more crack than meth in this city

^EXACTLY.

fuckin cocaine and crack are EVERYWHERE.

i want some god dam ice

Word. I live in Seattle and now it's often hard to score meth here, too. I miss the nineties...

i just woulda thought that it would be just as popular here as other places due to the fact that its not an extremely complicated synthesis..
also the fact that it is quite cheap to make, meaning that the profit one would make would be quite substantial.
meh, oh well.
i'll keep on lookin'

look for the guy in the club who's sweating a lot like, talking a mile a minute, and has a kind of almost angry, determined look on his face.

there's also a certain club that opens at 8AM and goes all sunday. sketchy sketchies go in there!

I've never tried the shit and never will either but I do know some people that use it and it is usually very clear glass shards. They don't seem to have much trouble finding it. Coincidence or not, every ice user I know is from Scarborough and most are into the drum and bass scene. Also nobody I know has ever smoked it they always snort it, which is probably why they are able to function normally and are not bugged out on the street giving BJs for ice money :) (as you can tell, my opinion of this drug is pretty low, but to each his 0wn).

yea, my friend said the only guys he knew that used to do it were from scarborough, but he dont chill with them anymore. and yea, the times I got it they were normally clear, glass-like shards......ugh. i hate not being able to find it.

yeah I use to do that shit.. but I cut contact with the provider... seeing as that shit is posionus you know... anywho, there is something to be said about a drug that you still get cravings for even after being a year sober from it.

there's also a certain club that opens at 8AM and goes all sunday.

lol, don't you mean 6:)

I was able to find meth 2x
- 1st time - glass like crystals, very good
- 2nd time - white powder, definately not as good

i believe i paid $60/gr the first time... but i think ppl charge up $100/gr, and got a couple lines free 2nd.

but definately really hard to come by.. although i tried it before i ever saw heroin

wow $60/gr, thats nice.

well, i still can't find shit all.

god dam this crack and cocaine grip that the GTA is in.

cant you go to detroit? or maybe just over the border, and have a look around there? i live in vancouver, and have no personal knowledge about it, but its just a thought

I was looking for quite awhile, but not very intensively. Finally tried it about 2 months ago. $50 for 250mgs that was actually 180mgs (buddy made up for it) Yellowish crystals that look greasy.

I smoked 34 mgs. First I got a nice rush, and what felt like blood rushing to my dick. Got horny, tried wanking it, but it just shrank so I gave up.

I still have the remainder and have no intention of doing it any time soon. When I do, I'll bang it. I think it's like a 2 time only type of thing. Once to experiment with doses to get a feel, and the other to really get spun.

It's the kinda of feeling that's so good it scares me. You can see the potential for addiction and since I consider it one of the worst drugs, those negative thoughts work really well in combating the urge to do it again.

dam dude.. yellow crystals? yuck. even though i'm still looking for meth, i wouldn't buy anything that isn't white/clear shards.

i mean, i like meth, but, i don't like meth THAT much. lol.

I know I got ripped off, but like I said it's like a 2 time only thing.

And they were yellowish..not completely yellow lol....besides...you not gonna smoke yellowish crystals when they cost you $50?

footclan said:
I know I got ripped off, but like I said it's like a 2 time only thing.

And they were yellowish..not completely yellow lol....besides...you not gonna smoke yellowish crystals when they cost you $50?

If they were crystals, then I'm sure that chances are they were still of relatively decent quality.

Yellow powder, on the other hand...