• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth frost in pipe

Marduk04

Greenlighter
Need info on what to use , i scrape the frost in the stem of pipe . Want to recrystalize or clean it to resmoke . Its to fine for acetone or not ?

Thanks ,had a bit of it and i used water its still brownish ,i think ill acatone it

Why does anything need to be done with it? When I scrape my pipe, I just "smoke" it as is.

why wouldn't one just take a damn to each or lighter and melt it down into the bowl and just smoke it????

Because i smoke alot and i scrape the pipe "bat" out then wash with hot water , then torch the bat till dry .this saves the bat last alot longer instead of torching the crud inside wich will bake into the glass, makes it pitted then the Meth " pint " burns and boils away .

to each their own i guess. the only part that really matters as far as pitting goes is the bowl in my opinion. start blowing pipes. after a week of smoking on a pipe the bowl starts to get a little thin and the meth heats uneven.

to each their own i guess. the only part that really matters as far as pitting goes is the bowl in my opinion. start blowing pipes. after a week of smoking on a pipe the bowl starts to get a little thin and the meth heats uneven.
I agree

I've done extensive research into this and the ONLY way that this stuff can be effectively cleaned back to the purity it started at is i suspect(it's the one thing I haven't tried yet) is filtering through a super fine wheel filter.ive tried filter paper, teabags, multiple acetone washes,syringes and cigarette filters, a/b extractions and the consistent problem is either super fine dust that goes through every process I've tried or some decomposition product that is hard to get rid of. Just use a small amount of water with your fingers over the holes shake it up and boil it off in the bowl and accept it's gonna burn a little bit black and taste funky.theres a moderate improvement doing acetone rinses but it's not going to be much of an improvement.just accept the shitty taste and get a hit out of it.or buy some syringes and wheel filters.nothing else works.

Ok thanks for the info, i have like 2 ounces and i used water ,its still drying but sorta recrystalized .also brown . When i need to i will smoke it ,lol

Ok thanks for the info, i have like 2 ounces and i used water ,its still drying but sorta recrystalized .also brown . When i need to i will smoke it ,lol
That should taste "interesting" lol. I would keep a stick of gum handy when you do decide to smoke it 😝

I washed 40g was wet lost 7g with acetone, not as brown. but the crystals are small, i think ill leave it alone now. try it in a day or two.

This should be in a new post but ,how would one find out what test to use on meth , this is for what type it is , example d ,l, iso ,ect.

Bro you sure you don't wanna just make a meth magnet so we can get it off the floor and clean that too?