• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth. Does meth always burn if snorted?

Meth burns, it's a property of the chemical. If your meth doesn't burn, it's not meth, or it's so cut to shit that there is so little meth in there that it's essentially not meth.

Yes. It is a characteristic effect of Methamphetamine to burn more severely than many other commonly insufflated substances. I believe it's independent of anything like genetics. Every person with the ability to experience sensation in their sinuses will experience a burn.

It burns, but after a couple of years you get a reassuring “ahh that’s the real stuff” burn then quickly moves into a mega high.

After about 50 uses, burn subsides..

The 2-C's burn worse

Oh god, SO MUCH worse. Meth burns for like 20-30 seconds, kinda bad, but it's not a big deal. The 2C-Xs feel like you got kicked in the face by a horse while someone is drilling into your nasal cavity with a power drill. It's just waves of searing agony for 20 minutes. It's wild how much a little bit of powder could turn your world into pain. I've done it a couple of times, but never again. They come up almost instantly and are like 3 times as potent, but the trip starts off on a bad note and I just don't like it. Plugging has about the same level of strength increase, and only slightly slower to come on, and no burn if you use 3mL of water or more.

In the 80s, when it was the "go-fast, freeOn, ephedrine-based Crank," it kept you up for four days with one or two lines, and the burn was actually not as fucked up as the it is now. It would only last about 5 seconds and wasn't so hard and intense and after about a month of snorting or even less, the burning would start to be a "hurts-so-bad" thing. And the drip wasn't bad either. It didn't hurt your throat, etc.

Today, it's not worth it. Try doing a hot rail. Fuck! My nose literally hurt with the head on fire for over 2 minutes. The 80s were the best for everything.

V

The first time I did meth I snorted it and fucking hell it felt immediately like a bullet had shot from my nose to the back of my head. My eyes watered so bad from the searing pain. I will never forget that. Felt like a hot iron from my nose to the back of my head for a good 30-60 seconds.
After the first line it burned a bit but never that bad again. And imo the drip from meth is far less unpleasant and doesnt last as long as the drip from coke. Esp if you pour a little capful of water behind your line. Helps rinse out any residue and flushes the drip down. You should do that after snorting any drug though. Dont let drugs sit and absorb into your nasal lining, i wish someone wouldve told me this trick sooner. Also,,,, from personal experience, maybe dont snort meth after a 2yr long coke addiction. Even 3 years sober and healed, meth tore a perforation right through what was left of my septum quicker than Shit. Be safe yall!!!

The shit my dude was given mistakenly as mdma burned worse than percs when I tried it