NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

^I don't know why they removed Thulean Perspective, it was fucking hilarious. I loved all the family scenes of Daddy Varg in his army fatigues and his incredibly Aryan children :D

Seriously though, fuck Varg but his music is the pinnacle of BM for me. Maybe even metal. I've been listening to his music for over 20 years and its still all fresh. Maybe not Hvis Lysett Tarr Oss- I know every fucking mistake and odd vocal hoot on that album and could sing/mime it in my sleep. Beautiful stuff- for me, made even more beautiful by being contrasted with the person/human behind it who I think is an ignorant murderer.

I will never stop loving everything behind the Aske album- the best album cover in metal for me. What an image-

Anyway, a mate has basically forced me to listen to the latest Queensryche album- never previously given them much time, but this album is catchy as fuck.

Opening tune:

^I don't know why they removed Thulean Perspective, it was fucking hilarious. I loved all the family scenes of Daddy Varg in his army fatigues and his incredibly Aryan children :D

Seriously though, fuck Varg but his music is the pinnacle of BM for me. Maybe even metal. I've been listening to his music for over 20 years and its still all fresh. Maybe not Hvis Lysett Tarr Oss- I know every fucking mistake and odd vocal hoot on that album and could sing/mime it in my sleep. Beautiful stuff- for me, made even more beautiful by being contrasted with the person/human behind it who I think is an ignorant murderer.

I will never stop loving everything behind the Aske album- the best album cover in metal for me. What an image-

View attachment 12204

Yeah I'm with you on that one all the way, I personally loved his channel though I didn't see eye to eye with him on everything over 50% of what he said I had to agree with.
He & his wife will have their own view upon why it was taken down but I can't say anything more on that as I'll be kicked off here myself but you will understand I feel.

On My Journey to the Stars Youtube comments someone had posted "Does he sing "Aaaarrrggggghh roast Spaghetti never satisfied me?" with the timetag of it I've never been able to hear anything else on that track.

^Do you like their new album @mal3volent?

On the subject of new, this old fuck has an album coming out soon. I will listen though I only really liked the below from his first release... Just get back into fucking Immortal, Abbath you drunk clown! ?

I've actually new to the band @swilow ... just listening to random songs as of now. Do you have any recommendations, which album to start with?

Not sure where to stick this but I'll put it in here due to her "Cannibal Corpse" growl vocal in parts.
I really love this track, I can sing along & even know the dance moves , no joke I really think this is one of the best songs ever made as it has all the elements in I like, electronic music, death metal, hip hop & just crazy Japanese style.

My God, how I had never seen or heard this till just is beyond me.
This in one song is the whole reason why I love Babymetal.

@Shadowmeister
How I think you lot on P&S view me with my "faith" & when you read my posts on there about the stuff I get upto.

Last edited:
How accurate is this, @swilow et all

mVtdIWW.png

Some of the best PV (power violence) I've heard in some time.
Sounds like Manhunt & Apartment 213 but even more pissed off than usual.

^Didn't know they had one out, will check- thanks :)

Damn, but this album sounds so fucking good on vinyl- I hate the fact that its my favorite Sabbath album, I'd love to say something esoteric like Tyr (never even heard it), but I really feel Paranoid is where they truly fell into their sound.

Great tune:

@swilow

I LOVE early Black Sabbath, they come from only a few miles away from where I live too, round this part of the UK we have so many bands that have gone onto big things. There seems to be something about this part of the UK that makes great "Doom" & "Sludge" bands, That first Black Sabbath album is a classic & even my mom likes it, the dog knows the start to The Wizard & she spins round in a circle getting more excited by the second when I am drunk & play N.I.B. & The Wizard (The Wizard is one of my most loved B.S. tracks.

@Lucy20

I just saw you liked one of my posts, you a fan of "proper" punk & PV (Power violence) btw?
I'm not a huge fan of punk compared to stuff like DSBM or Norwegian black metal but proper power violence with bands like Manhunt or the fucking AMAZING Apartment 213 are something else, you a fan of the band Minor Threat btw? I came to that bad late as they are American but they are amazing & I love ther stuff sssooo much now.

One of the best Apartment 213 collections right here, the vocal is like the sludge band from the UK called Iron Monkey & their sound to me is perfect, I am obsessed wit this band.

A Minor Threat album collection I ripped onto CD & I love this album sssooo much.
The metal I'm into isn't stuff that "trend" teenagers with their noses pierces listen to & if you saw a photo of me you would have NO idea I am into old style Norwegian black metal & Sludge etc as I look like I am into chart stuff, one woman some time back I was just starting to see that was into "metal" had the shock of her life when she came back to mine & turned the stereo on & early Cannibal Corpse came on.