NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

this is from the newer metal core band Knocked Loose, they have a bunch of reviews on you tube by some popular you tubers and this album is getting a ton of great ratings... The whole 26 minute album is just really hard metal core with high pitch guitar and then the deep guitar break downs. the vocals are terrible imo. they remind me of a drill sergeant army guy jock instead of the growling animal or demon like vocals that i like from metal... from all the metal core i've seen at punk fests, i felt like someone is going to come in the room and punch me in the face for listening to this. lol... THE END OF THIS SONG IS REALLY COOL THOUGH.... click 2.50 into this song.. it's some seriously cool ambient guitar with a break down type beat mixes together really well in a weird way... was worth me listening to this album to discover the end, although most of the guitar tone on this album i'm not into and i can't get into the vocals at all like i said.. The end of this song is fire though.:

that singer is awful 😬

this is from the newer metal core band Knocked Loose, they have a bunch of reviews on you tube by some popular you tubers and this album is getting a ton of great ratings... The whole 26 minute album is just really hard metal core with high pitch guitar and then the deep guitar break downs. the vocals are terrible imo. they remind me of a drill sergeant army guy jock instead of the growling animal or demon like vocals that i like from metal... from all the metal core i've seen at punk fests, i felt like someone is going to come in the room and punch me in the face for listening to this. lol... THE END OF THIS SONG IS REALLY COOL THOUGH.... click 2.50 into this song.. it's some seriously cool ambient guitar with a break down type beat mixes together really well in a weird way... was worth me listening to this album to discover the end, although most of the guitar tone on this album i'm not into and i can't get into the vocals at all like i said.. The end of this song is fire though.:

It sounds like Knocked Loose has a distinctive sound that's generating a lot of buzz, especially with their latest album. While the vocals might not be everyone's cup of tea, it's great that you found something you enjoyed in the ambient guitar and breakdown towards the end of one of their songs. It's all about discovering those moments that resonate with you, even within a genre that might not be your usual preference!