NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

one of the best metal albums of all time, shame they're split up, but we can still enjoy the legend

69khNTK.jpg

I hope this is aight, I noticed the 'metal youre listening to" thread is closed for no reason that i could think of, it wasnt at 1000 replies and I didnt see no crazyness or bullshit stupid posting happening in there so wonder whats up with that...but if this is acceptable to the mods I thought we could have this one instead? if i am wrong you just lock this bitch up. I got a couple bands/songs that I wanted to post about but if a very well known and awesome as fuck band like Between the Buried and Me only gets 7 replies and 3 of em were mine lol, I figured maybe a all around metal thread might be better.

I know that some people think of totally different things when they hear "metal"....One person might think Black sabbath and megadeth and slayer and shit like that. Im more talking about more recent type shit , the shit that stupid wikipedia calls these ridiculously specific genre names like "progressive melodic deathcore" and shit like that. but yea...death metal, metalcore, deathcore, "djent" (lol) and that type shit. not labels i use myself but whatever.

Right now I got "Open your eyes" by Tempest on repeat. All I can say is "I came" (an apparently many people agree with me cuz I saw at least 5 other comments on the video for it on youtube that all said the same thing or variations of it. It would be more fun if I was a dude then I could say things like "OMG i just jizzed all over my keyboard" to show my approval of this song but its just not quite the same anatomy. I mean I guess I could still say that, but I wouldnt want to be dishonest on the internet. =D

Whats some of the shit on you guys's playlists at the moment? other than obviously tempest and assloads of BTBAM,

Heres a small little sample of my current metal playlist....

veil of maya-entry level exit wounds, we bow in its aura
thy art is murder-whore to a chainsaw (LOVE IT)
black dahlia murder-deathmask divine, what a horrible night to have a curse
born of osiris-two worlds of design, the takeover
job for a cowboy-misery reformatory
molotov solution-rule by secrecy
behemoth-christgrinding avenue

I love me some periphery too even tho they dont really quite fit in here with the rest of it all.

.....aaand i gotta run before the person i borrowed this laptop from without permission realizes its gone cuz she just got home....what yall got?
Ukrainian Black Metal

Drudkh - Ukrainian Insurgent Army (instrumental)