• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help met psycho alcohol bipolar schizo woman how to deal with it

ok i saw her today again because she was having violent withdrawals from alcohol. I HAD TO COME and help. i came to give her valium or something, like hugs and kisses to calm her ass down. her heroin addicted boyfriend was missing for 6 hours somewhere in the west side getting his heroin. she was super nice to me and strangely didnt act weird or crazy as usual. i suppose because we didnt see each other for a while? ANYWAY, we almost had sex until her bf called and she told him im there then he flipped out, crazy nuts! i was listening to the phone on speaker when he said he is going kill me if he sees me. SO, we didnt have sex, BUT it was such a huge turn on to have sex and the whole time be under stress with him coming home with a knife lol!! i fucking love that type of shit! But anyway, we didnt do anything sexual, except kiss around a bit...

But you guys dont seem to understand something FUNDAMENTAL. I LOVE HER! I came in her 5 times and I saved her life from OD ONCE. Thats something really really hard to get away from, ok? So, as it is going, its really complicated situation, and only my vision and ability to solve it. But I made this thread to get some opinions. but its just like all my friends opinions too. Just DUMP, they all say. Well, you cum in someone 5 times and save them from DEATH, see how easy it is. PLUS, I love her. You!! tell me its easy!!!

Last edited:
it reminds me of the movie 3-iron; http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ewjpplQIbsM/TmBON5WVczI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/_2atgLVvA4U/s1600/16139328198.jpg second picture on the right.

anyway, we keep trying to come to this conclusion where we share her but he is really really pissed off at me because i got so jealous last night and sent him msgs like "dirty ass heroin limp dick nigger" ..... then i said "i came in her 5 times, please clean it up" WHICH IS EXTREMELY DUMB FROM MY SIDE. BUT, i was drunk as fuck and ANGRY!!!

It can be hard to let go of some one you love but this is really going to drag you to a dark place.

anyway he is fucking her right now so maybe not

but im still a good guy as i gave them a condom at least be safe please. this guy prolly got diseases. but i know they are fucking right now as she is not answering the phone just about the time she said he is really angry. prolly calm his ass down...

btw this isnt the my first crazy woman. im addicted to them. i had 2 before. last one was homeless and schizo but amazing! i love her to death to this day. i only left her because i left europe and i cannot comeback because of that fucking VIRUSSS!!!!!

that was after ok? and we had a huge talk about this. she now wants me to use condoms because of this concern too. but i said, fuck no, i aint even touching you. you test yourself too and we will see.
thats whats killing me. i fucked her raw before this heroin fag. now i gotta use condoms because of him? i wanna bust his stupid face, honestly. ruined my life

thanks for this guys getting me real angry btw. im thinking about this shit when i shouldnt....

this faggot got angry with me because i talk shit when angry drunk. and he is right there, fucking her with his limp dick RAW and then injecting her!?!??!?! im gonna find and bust his fucking SKULLLLL

btw this isnt the my first crazy woman. im addicted to them. i had 2 before. last one was homeless and schizo but amazing! i love her to death to this day. i only left her because i left europe and i cannot comeback because of that fucking VIRUSSS!!!!!

Aaahh now I understand the situation, you're into that kind of stuff. That's cool lol.

Just don't get an STD man because that stuff is for life... Maybe you can come up with a plan to test her (and ideally the other guy too) ?

Edit: I still think you should take care of yourself first but at least try to avoid the worst (getting killed, catching an std, going to jail, etc...).

Last edited:
we are going to have to fight over her i guess. she owes 1700 in rent, which is fucking a lot. im willing to sacrafice a lot of my savings, pay that shit, and then own the place only so i can kick his fucking ass out. if she wants to fuck other guys, its fine. just not any sick homeless heroin addict, thats all.

i miss that other girl i met in europe, also mentally ill but homeless. she really actually loved me. any guy who picked on her, she dumped for me and we actually loved each other. this bitch is not worth my shit. i just keep relating her to my past mentally ill gf thats all. besides, im super lonely and sad and diagnosed with major depressive disorder. its hard to be alone, and she never is, but fucking whines all the time, damn

how come everyone says do not involve the cops??? WTF IS THE USE OF THE COPS IN THIS SOCIETY? SUBDUE AND ABUSE THE POOR ONLY WITHOUT ANY OTHER HELP????

Well calling the cops will just make her hate you and think your a snitch. Please don't pay her rent man she will use and abuse you like she already is. I wish you all the best been lonely is hard but im sure you meet somebody who won't use you like this.

Don't deal with it. Find someone else who isn't banging a homeless junkie.

i know she will use me. they started cutting off her shit little by little. starting with the cable tv and now the phone. rent is overdue, and im surprised she isnt kicked out yet. IF i do pay any of her shitty bills, ill just be taken advantage of and thats it. she said she doesnt love me, so.... at least she is honest. i think at least we can have wild sex for a while very likely. and as a sex addict, its what keeps driving me thinking about this shit. BUT im not that stupid to be used in such a way. ill stay aside for now and see how it goes. actually, calling the cops on that heroin guy was a good thing. he left mainly because of this, that i was on his ass involving the cops and they probably know him now. so i think it wasnt the worst thing i did. and she disrespects me already anyway it wasnt a huge deal. she is actually happier now he is out of the picture. she even told me, fuck that guy, just yesterday.

but yeh, she is bipolar and prolly schizophrenic so i never know what she says is true or not. but because im diagnosed with major depressive dissorder and im an addict too, it keeps me entertained and actually strangely enough, stable when i have someone to deal with all the time. i just gotta keep busy so i dont go into racing thoughts and shit.