Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mescaline & Extraction

SoWhat!

Bluelighter
Hey all,

Did a search and not much came up that i could find.

First question is obviously to those who've tried it, what's it like. I've read thousands of experience reports all saying it is a fantastic substance, many claiming to be better than LSD/Mushrooms. I've seen a common trend where people say its like MDMA but a trip, which doesn't surprise me given the chemical relatedness MDMA has with Mescaline.

I did a thorough A/B extraction on 2ft of San Pedro i had recently (picture below) and am very happy with the outcome, both yield and quality.

Cactus:
305528326img0016.jpg

Mescaline yield:
imag01291.jpg

Has anyone else extracted it like this, and if so, did it turn out a similar colour/consistency?

I've seen tek's where you have to drink copious amounts of green liquid that tastes horrendous, so i opted for a very simple A/B extraction and was ecstastic with the result, especially seeing as i only used 2ft (apparently 1ft is 1 dose equiv to 500mg Mescaline). I'd say i'd easily have 4-5 doses here, and thats after several Acetone washes so its purity should be fairly high.

Cheers.

Bump, really wanna hear other peoples experiences both via Bioassay and Extraction.

I personally cant put any input into this thread but I would like to say, nice cactus :) I've only see a couple in real life but have never discussed the extraction with anyone..

just out of curiosity, how old was it?

^^ lol pisspot,

i was thinking the same thing, no valid input, but nice size/looking catus there..

I will say that if you can get some methyl-ethyl-ketone, it's great for really cleaning up and purifying what you get out of a basic A/B extraction.

I have no input to add in regards to extraction but I did try san pedro cactus a few months ago whilst in Bolivia. It was bought as powdered cactus from a market (legal there), and we had to drink the vile tasting powder. dear lord, was it bad.

I dont believe we took enough, due to being cautious and because of the taste. come up occured around one and a half hours. colours were more vibrant. sounds were alot more descript and louder. We had a pronounced body high, it definately had characteristics of MDMA, but nowhere near as strong. We were largely clear headed, with a little goofiness and a nice mood lift one associates with psychedelics. the nausea that was felt before and during the comeup was pretty intense, but because you have extracted more pure mescaline hopefully you can avoid that.

by the way, this is where we tripped. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...rPwTt2pL-GpsQLpgsyqAQ&ved=0CEMQ9QEwAQ&dur=500

Psytaco, that looks like it must have been quite a place for the experience. :)