View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline combo

Twigs

Bluelighter
I made an extraction from homegrown san pedro and ended up with 390 mg of tan crystalline powder.

That is hopefully enough for a proper trip, but since I do not know the purity, there is a chance that it could be underwhelming, so I am considering having a booster ready.
I am aware of the long come up, so I will not be adding anything until around 4 hours in.

I am considering 2c-b as they are kind of similar, but also mushrooms or maybe AL-LAD. If I add any of those around the 4 hour mark they will still be wearing of around the same time as the mescaline.
I also have TMA-2 which would be an obvious candidate, but I think it would draw the trip out for too long.

Anyone have any experience on the subject?

I made an extraction from homegrown san pedro and ended up with 390 mg of tan crystalline powder.

That is hopefully enough for a proper trip, but since I do not know the purity, there is a chance that it could be underwhelming, so I am considering having a booster ready.
I am aware of the long come up, so I will not be adding anything until around 4 hours in.

I am considering 2c-b as they are kind of similar, but also mushrooms or maybe AL-LAD. If I add any of those around the 4 hour mark they will still be wearing of around the same time as the mescaline.
I also have TMA-2 which would be an obvious candidate, but I think it would draw the trip out for too long.

I don't have any 1st hand experience combining mescaline with any of those particular substances, I can say for certain, at least IME, that 2c-e mixes superbly with it, as does 4-aco-dipt. If the combo with 2c-b is even close to the mescaline/2c-e experience, that's the way I'd go.

Hopefully 390mg of reasonably pure mescaline will be enough for you to get a mild/moderate trip by itself, if not, I'd add the 2c-b about 4 hours after the mescaline so you're likely to be past the sometimes nauseating come up of mescaline.

Al-lad could be a very cool combo as well, but I rarely combine mescaline with lysergamides. Let us know how it goes and which compound(s) you end up mixing with it!

Well done on the extraction twigs - working with cactus snot defeated my attempts unfortunately. And I could never choke down enough snot to get massively high. I did manage to squirt a decent dose up my muffler but after wriggling for 40 minutes trying to keep from shitting it, I didn't get much of a high.

I'd try mescaline by itself first it's a beautiful high, never found it similar to 2cb - mesc is a lot nicer. Greens and browns and really helps the sound of electric guitar music. Good luck.

Mescaline and LSD together is my favorite psychedelic experience period. I read someone (probably on this site) call the combo the Cadillac of psychedelic experiences and I absolutely agree. Usually dose the LSD at the 2-3 hour mark depending on how much mescaline I’ve taken and whether nausea is still present. Never tried AL-LAD but I imagine it would be similarly outstanding.

Haven’t tried any of your other choices so can’t comment there. I’ve vaped DMT while on mescaline and it is also a very unique and awe inspiring experience.

Mescaline is also my single favorite drug and is outstanding all by itself and really doesn’t need anything else. Either by itself or in combo mescaline is just a flat amazing and underrated psychedelic

Thanks for the replies.
I have tried cactus goo a few times, but never a proper trip, so I hope the 390 mg will be enough.
I will probably go for 75 μg of a AL-LAD if I find it necesarry.
I will be dropping on the 3rd of October and the setting will be together with one good friend (who will be doing acid) in a secluded summerhouse a short walk from the sea. Can't wait :)

My vote would be the mushrooms but that's just because I think mushrooms go well with most phenethylamines

Some kind of tryptaminr is my recomendation.
Esp mushrooms goes very well with mescaline.
Personally if i only do mesc i want at least 700mg to do it.
Anything less and its just a mellow buzz and the nausea is not worth it imo.

So with what you have i would try to get something else you like and add in after a few hours.

My idea is that you start with the mesc, then eat the shrooms after 2hours.
Then when the shrooms start to wear off hit the 2cb.
Also cannabis and n20 will def make it more interesting.

Ketamine and cacti wont mix well ime, Maybe a small bump on the afterglow, but during the peak it gets weird in a bad way.

Maybe mushrooms? Not exactly the same, but I love to add some 4-aco-dmt a few hours into an allylescaline trip

Id just take it on its own if you have never got full effects from the goo.

Pm me the way you did yours im gonna attempt an extraction on two of my 8 year old san pedros soon . Regards bare head

I didn't add anything. It was good enough by itself, but by no means overwhelming.
First signs after about an hour, then 2-3 hours comeup with some nausea. Had quite a bit of visuals. Especially around hour 4-5 the closed eye visuals where amazing. Still had a bit of visuals after 12-13 hours and took a small dose of etizolam for sleep.
Quite clearheaded, but could not have passed for being sober. Pupils like saucers :)

I think 100 mg more would have been perfect, but I felt no urge to add anything else during the trip.

(I used a standard A/B extraction using xylene. Salted with HCl and cleaned with dried acetone. Search for Kash's A/B mescaline extraction)

Yea 390mg should be a fairly decent trip with that Tek. I suggest trying without the acetone wash at the end sometime, as it supposedly washes away other alkaloids which intensify the experience.

Sounds like you had a good time :)

-GC

Mushrooms also gel beautifully with mdma and adderall in my experience so I would say tryptamine + phenethylamine synergy have some kind of unspoken but quite easily balanced chemistry as dance partners so to speak.

I realize this is an awkward run on sentence but I like it.

Also amanita muscaria goes very well with cacti.
Esp at the comedown it really adds a layer of dreamyness and mystique.

I combo'd with 2C-B last night. Mescaline is fairly easy to handle like 2C-B at least for myself, its a rolly sort of psych. 390mg should be enough for a decent trip but definitely not heavy.

Mushrooms would totally ruin the speediness of mescaline for me.