Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - Semi-experienced

Pomplemous

Bluelighter
Or whatever the youth call it today - M-CAT, Miaow Miaow, we call it sparkle - bubble, stuff like that. - this is that drug thats been in all the news ;lately becausre it's legal, it's plant food and it's being taken by children, which is the shocking bit

I have had a few lines tonight, in my room dancing and singing and making a makeshift tennis outfit for sports relief charity day tomorrow.

People have been dying and that puts me off naturally - but the latest two boys had this mephedrone on a night out and methadone to come down with? shit me, that's not stuff to be played with!!!

, but these are my findings from the drug

It is a white crystally powder - not unlike cocaine. It lasts a very long time and between me and my boyfriend, we'd only go through half a gram between two of us whereas with cocaine it's too easy to buy say, 3 grams and cain them! This stuff is very stong!

If you are going to drink alcohol, try to only have a couple of drinks before you take your first line and drink water throughout the night - or make a tin of beer last hours - it is not a drug for taking with othe drugs or drinking heavily with!!

If you are snorting it, take ONLY nostril sized toots - it is NOT cocaine and you cant have big lines through bravado with this - it HURTS your nose plus it affects you differently so you cant know how high you are going to go. Take little pea sized dots and layer on the stoned. You dont want to give yourself too much of a shock.

If you smoke - like I do, I have had one single skinner of weed kicking about somewhere all night - I wouldnt even notice if I was smoking or not - so dont force your body through that just because...

The feeling - wavy - active, happy, euphoric, sexy, racing heeart, immediately need a poo lke with a good cocaine - and for me, like taking a strong pill my eyes are jiggling about in head - you GURN like nothing on earth though so you cant be in polite company with it - your chew your own face off.

It's a vey good high for sex and intimacy - very good indeed and stamina is always very high. the intimacy is the best you want to touch and cuddle and chat rubbish - sensory drug

The high lasts about... dunno - a bit longer than coke,. you know like with an 'e' you take it, spend time coming up then level out and are justawake and active for a while? a bit like that. but you do end up chasing te high so kep using

Hangover next day is non existant IF YOU DONT DRINK ALCOHOL - I'v had the same tin of beer al night - just sipping it inbetween glasses of water - just for the flavour,. But if you dont drink, so I have woken up slightly wavy still, but alet - you could sleep alot, but you can also perform a day's work - which is just as well cos I working 7.30-midnight tomorow (charity).

DOWNSIDES!!

1) it is VERY more-ish! Each line you think, och, I couldnt face it, and you COULD walk away from it but if you dont, then you take it and you want more and mor and more. it's VERY easy towantt o stay high - eventually your bdy wil say, look enough, bed time! but it's easy to want to keep going til it's all gone, and it's really stong, you shouldnt be finishing a gam in a night!

IT WILL PULL YOU BACK!! It is a good high and once you have gt over your hangover or slept all day, you WILL fel good and think... I could do all that again - shall we...?

It can cause really bad headaces - I have had a couple at the end of the night
and your heart will race and you will have to breathe slowly just to keep you on a lvel.

I just spat out a chewing gum to find I have chewe my gums bleding.

IT WIL LOSE YOU DAYS - like speed - you go on a bender, you can easily go for days, I was away last weekend and my boyfriend and his fuiends spent the entire weekend up and mephedroning and not sleping and all sorts.

Right, anyway - I have to finish making a headband te sports type tennis stars wear - it is a creative drug too!

sory if this is boring! nowere do you talk about this stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
fair point only except I thought I was in the right place when I wrote about discussions and about harm reduction though advice and information etc.

pah!

this might go better in a blog

I'm not sure where this thread should live actually... hmm...
Well, all in all it's a good post :) And I suppose it's got a sort of Trip Report element to it so I'll ask for it to be shifted appropriately ;)

sounds like you enjoyed it, good stuff.

Listen to what I say now carefully though.... Meph is fucked up. It has the potential to be one of the most addictive, life-changing drugs there is. It's users are expanding dramatically, day by day. Try to keep your usage to a minimum, if at all. Like you said, it's very moreish... which leads to high doses and a huge intake if not careful.

Have fun and be safe :)

use of meph expands dramatically

its simply not good for you-ive done shitloads in the last two years and it just has the potential to fuck you on so many levels.

ever done so much it was difficult to breath, like you couldn't pull enough oxygen out of the air. ever got a massive headache and had your lips peel from constant licking. ever had so much jaw grinding that you got tooth infections. ever wanted to die on a comedown.

if so your time with meph is up

use of meph expands dramatically

its simply not good for you-ive done shitloads in the last two years and it just has the potential to fuck you on so many levels.

ever done so much it was difficult to breath, like you couldn't pull enough oxygen out of the air. ever got a massive headache and had your lips peel from constant licking. ever had so much jaw grinding that you got tooth infections. ever wanted to die on a comedown.

if so your time with meph is up

For sure! after 10 or so times it's good to just get the fuck out of what could turn sour very quickly. But those first few times are pretty damn enjoyable I wont deny that.

Absolutely lisening to all of you! Actually I cnt actually wait for it to be out of our lives, it's in our lives a bit just now and once it's gone it's staying gone. There are god bits to it, but I notice my head thinking abut it here and there so I am aware.

I totally agree with you all, it' is NOT good for you = apart from the usual things - a runny nose that lasts easily a week, feeling kicked in all the time, skin complexion a bit rough.

Nope ... I'd like it as a treat here and there, once every couple of months or so - but that's all.

Nope ... I'd like it as a treat here and there, once every couple of months or so - but that's all.

They all say that - cliched but in this case nearly 100% true from what I know of it.

& Hi there nice to see you still kicking around :)