• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy's 4th birthday!@ Altona -*REVIEWS - Start Page 5*

All im gonna say is that this was PARTY OF THE YEAR!!

Anyone who was there in the main room between 1am-7am, witnessed 6 hours of the highest quality music, mixing, skills, crowd excitement, and just plain craziness. I've never seen a party go off like this in the past 12 months that i've been involved in this scene.

Highlights:
Bang Bang mixed into Automanual - Marco V

D.F.C (remix) - Scot Project

Second Trip - Kan Cold (so so awesome when he cut it off just b4 the take off, got the crowd into a frenzy then dropped it back in)

Its wednesday and im still getting chills wheneva i listen to anyone of these songs.

P.S - Anyone get any video footage of this, i got some on my digital still camera but the sound on its fucked from the bass.

also just wanted to add that whoever was playing in the 'thunderdome' room between like 11.45 - 12.30 played one of the best early night sets i've ever witnessed.

Walt - bring the pain, ASYS - rock n roll, Hennes Cold - evacuation and No Faces - u know what, all in that time. Big ups whoever u are!!!

Well, I had an absolute ball! I'm so glad I went, it really reminded me what it's all about.

As soon as we got there, it was front row, center, dancing straight away. Master kaos did an amazing set - does anyone know the name of the track with some really nice vocals (I can't remember what they said, but I think itthey mentioned the word 'haunting'??). I even realised that I really enjoy trance, although slightly toomuch does get a little boring.

It was really good to be at Altona and be able to move.

Yay for Phamarcy =D =D =D