• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

MegaCombination Dosing

This is not a good idea.. Yeah 3 or 4 drugs maybe, but not 20. This has been discussed in PD years ago and was shot down. I just think it's stupid with a bunch of unresearched chemicals. Some could potentiate each other three-fold or more in certain combinations

I agree with splatt, many of these conpounds have considerable risk when used alone, combining research chemicals is probably not a great idea. Some of the more traditional body highs are great canidates for combination if you accept the far greater risk associated but an RC soup just sounds plain sketchy.

all i can say is that iv mixed 2ci with pure mdma,it was the best combo iv ever done,(150mgs of mdma,and 28mgs of 2ci),the thread starter said a 2ci dose is 10mgs i dont know if i really agree with that at all ,but then again im more of a hard head than most people.one really kool combo i did was a "tripple stacked" e pill (pink dolphin),and 17 grams of perovian torch powder (low dose,i know,but it was my first time doin mescaline,and IT WAS THE SAMPLE ,so whatevs)i belive this is called a "cactus flip",it was just weird because it was the dirtyest "extacy" iv ever had and mixed it with a high i had yet to understand,the best combo in my opinion ,but also fucks with my head by far the most,would have to be a "hippie flip",the most iv ever took is 2.5 grams of shrooms,and 3 e bombs consisting of 2 blue okleys ,and 1 pink playboy (it was fucked because i took 2 different kinds of extacy,sniffed and swallowed and parachuted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMBOS DOMINATE BUT U HAVE TO KNOW UR LIMITS.

Lewis Black claims that aneurysms are caused by hearing things that your brain hears but cannot comprehend and dwells on without stopping or coming to a greater conclusion about the meaning.
At least I can't even read most of that.
*twitch*

I have personally mixed up "random to see" concotions. one very good (the only "very" good) time was

100mg 2C-e
5 hi-powered doses of LSD
cushed up 10-pack of so-so rolls
put in a big jug of wine
smoked 5-meo-dmt

a dozen hippies dancing till dawn and talking gibberish and running around lost and naked

Lewis Black claims that aneurysms are caused by hearing things that your brain hears but cannot comprehend and dwells on without stopping or coming to a greater conclusion about the meaning.

He's likening it to somehing like thermal runaway in transistors (they get warm, their base-emitter voltage gap drops so they pass more current so get warmer,,,), bur neurones aren't a simple model like tgat, thei have nagative feedback mechanisms that 'bring the hammer down' if they get outside their normal range and aneurysms are due to weakend walls of blood vessels in the brain that rupture due to a spike in blood pressure (which happens to people every day courtesy of the adrenergic system). We have corticosteroids floating about like cortisol for limiting the damage these incidents produce

Speaking of Ketamine...

I have once combined a medium (sub-"hole") dose of Ketamine and a low dose PCP... *cough* lets just say the effects of both were multiplied by 10 each. I "experienced"...um, "objects"... if one may call them, that have neither smell, nor taste, nor colour, nor shape, nor size (although they were not infinite either), nor sound. I can only call them "extrasensory phenomena" (in the literal sense).

Oh, and I was totally numb and immobilized for about 3 hours ;)

prince albert said:
I have personally mixed up "random to see" concotions. one very good (the only "very" good) time was

100mg 2C-e
5 hi-powered doses of LSD
cushed up 10-pack of so-so rolls
put in a big jug of wine
smoked 5-meo-dmt

a dozen hippies dancing till dawn and talking gibberish and running around lost and naked

jesus 100 mg of 2ce alone would have me in a not so good place....