• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

So i've just heard something fairly alarming. A friend of mine is apparently injecting synthetic cannbinoids, not too ridiculous i suppose maybe he has pure powder. Right?
NOPE
This guy is soaking spice packets from headshops in water removing the plant material, boiling it down and then injecting this green goo looking solution.
He's a fucking fiend and cant stop doing it, it's fucking insane.

Has anyone heard of users iv'ing synthetic noids?
I couldn't manage to get any of my noids to dissolve in pg for my ecig so i had assumed they were all just not water soluble.

This new method of administration for cannabinoids seems like a real dangerous route, i mean they are super potent as is, iv'ing will make the bioavailability near 100%

So would smoking it but injecting plant material laden solution is a good way to get some terrible abscesses or lose limbs. I don't really see the point. I don't imagine IV vs vaped to be very different but who knows. Maybe he's got a blend that's got a raunchy chemical that isn't a synth noid in it as only a select few are water soluble.

soaking it in water shouldn't even work. anyone that's tried to dissolve pure cannabinoid powder in water will understand why...

It might not be soluble, but a suspension of very fine particles of the cannabinoid might be formed.

half gram of 5f-pb22 into blend of 14gram and made it on friday and finished it yesterday but had pains in chest and belly, also head, then yesterday i had a fit. has anyone had any experience, please reply or private message please need to gather more information

half gram of 5f-pb22 into blend of 14gram and made it on friday and finished it yesterday but had pains in chest and belly, also head, then yesterday i had a fit. has anyone had any experience, please reply or private message please need to gather more information
A fit? Like a 5 year old? A grand mal seizure? What the hell is a fit?

jeez, were you chain smoking? a half gram in five days is a ton.

Strange i've binged through almost a full 5 grams in a week, and manged to not have any worrying side effects.

How did i smoke through roughly 5 grams that fast? Well i decided to vape some ethylphenidate and when the rush subsided i had a horrible comedown immediately, took some etizolam, wasn'lt helping quickly enough, decided to vape some etizolam. Took a hit felt fine went back to hitting my mam-2201, took about 5 massive puffs felt nothing, started chainsmoking, blacked out, was still concious and kept vaping. Woke up realized i had such a high tolerance that i had to throw 50+mg on the foil and vape it in a few hits to feel anything. Would do that fall asleep wake up an hour later then double the amount i put on foil and vape it just as quick, and go right back to sleep.
I'm shocked my lungs didn't hurt and that i had no noticeable withdrawls

4g of raw cannabinoid powder? jeez.

i've said it before in this thread and in previous iterations of this thread, but it still really baffles me how some people can smoke so much of this stuff. a gram of powder lasts me at least a month. i have been out of work since march so i've been smoking more, but still. when i was working it took me three months to go through a gram of powder. and i got high at least once a day every day, and usually multiple times.

my tolerance is just now catching up to me since i've been smoking more. with the pace i was smoking at while i was working i barely had a tolerance.

yeah but i am not the the normal drug taker and wish i didnt have stupid tolerances i do tell people not to even try to copy me as it will fuck them up one way or the other

had a new on e the other day 5c-akb i think it was at first i thought it was inactive then after 3 joints it kicked in and i lost it totally shot it bad trip to say the least like a bad acid trip

yeah but i am not the the normal drug taker and wish i didnt have stupid tolerances i do tell people not to even try to copy me as it will fuck them up one way or the other

had a new on e the other day 5c-akb i think it was at first i thought it was inactive then after 3 joints it kicked in and i lost it totally shot it bad trip to say the least like a bad acid trip

From some of your posts I'm surprised you're still breathing! As these synths have been banned they've only been replaced with once which are fucking stupid crazy stronger. I flushed the chiminica I had because I thought that 5-600 micrograms was too overwhelming. You're gonna be in a world of hurt from what I understand if you lose access to these full cb1/cb2 agonists, you're gonna end up on "marinol maintenance therapy" if that's a thing ;) (I assume it is, or could be, marinol, thc, a partial agonist is to buprenorphine what these synths are to heroin. Could be wrong though - about the maintenance part working, not the agonism)

no i am going to be ok i can take them or leave them to honest i am sort of sick of all rc now the have been nothing but trouble of late

A friend of mine has been addicted to Online ordering of Synthetic noids for over 2 years now. He has been to rehab 3 times. Dude is fucking nuts, and has lost his mind. He spends his days Smoking synthetic noids with crack-head bums on the street, walking around for hours talking to himself tripping balls . Your should take it easy foolsgold

no i am going to be ok i can take them or leave them to honest i am sort of sick of all rc now the have been nothing but trouble of late

You can not do them for a week and be ok with it physically and mentally?

A friend of mine has been addicted to Online ordering of Synthetic noids for over 2 years now. He has been to rehab 3 times. Dude is fucking nuts, and has lost his mind. He spends his days Smoking synthetic noids with crack-head bums on the street, walking around for hours talking to himself tripping balls . Your should take it easy foolsgold

Foolsgold does megadoses and uses a bunch of RCs but at least from his posts it's easy to tell that he's not fucking crazy,or at least any crazier than the rest of us :p

You can not do them for a week and be ok with it physically and mentally?

Foolsgold does megadoses and uses a bunch of RCs but at least from his posts it's easy to tell that he's not fucking crazy,or at least any crazier than the rest of us :p
I don't dose nearly as high as foolsgold but i do dose like a fucking idiot. And i can say he sounds a lot more sane than me!
I'll be back on the synthetic noid bandwagon in a few weeks after i get this job. Really looking forward to making a noid e-liquid solution with some fubinaca

I have done alot of shit in my 21 years of living and i can firmly say that smoking synthetic weed was the biggest mistake. I wouldnt smoke that shit if i got offered 500k. Steer clear and if you wanna get a weed high smoke regular weed. I can suggest something like Girl scout cookies. With about 25% thc its one of the strongest strains out there.. Much better than smoking that shit

Mr Kosh Blueberry XXX is dro. Closest thing I've ever found compared to weed. Super gentle high. Lasts about 45-1he

The worst part tho is I don't know what's in it. Whatever it is, it's scary close to smoking some good loud. Just takes 10 minutes to hit ya