• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mega Merged Drug Bust Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.A who prosecuted Paris Hilton & Bruno Mars for cocaine Gets Arrested For cocaine possession.

from http://www.cpomusic.com/d-a-who-pro...cocaine-gets-arrested-for-cocaine-possession/

The deputy D.A. who prosecuted Paris Hilton and Bruno Mars scored coke 3 to 4 times a week in the crack den of Las Vegas … this according to the police report obtained by TMZ.

David Schubert, who was busted Saturday night, had gone to a notorious area of Vegas Saturday night. Schubert, who was driving a BMW, stopped and cops observed a male get inside his car.

The two began driving and cops were suspicious, after the passenger got out of the car, went into a an apartment complex and came back out. When Schubert allegedly committed a traffic violation, cops made their move and stopped the vehicle. The passenger got out and ran, and was subdued after a foot chase.

The passenger then snitched Schubert out, telling cops Schubert would come by 3 to 4 times a week and use him to purchase $40 worth of cocaine at a time. The passenger says Schubert would call periodically to ask if anyone was selling narcotics.

^^ Aint that some shit??? I know its not that uncommon but i always get joy out of hearing dickheads like this get busted with stuff they put people in jail for. Doesnt sound like his habit was that bad tho unless he was gettin hooked up

Fascinating pictures, I had no idea that they were that advanced. I'm not into coke, h, or anything similar and have never been but this is still interesting none the less. I never imagined cartels going to the length of submarine manufacture just to transport drugs but it certainly makes sense for them monetarily.

^ MISSION HILL AVATAR! lol great show that takes me back to the 90's over and over and over again! Too bad Adult Swim doesn't play re-runs anymore, i used to love getting stoned and watching Mission Hill at night on Adult Swim before I went to bed... ah the good old days... lol sorry lame post.. :(

^ MISSION HILL AVATAR! lol great show that takes me back to the 90's over and over and over again! Too bad Adult Swim doesn't play re-runs anymore, i used to love getting stoned and watching Mission Hill at night on Adult Swim before I went to bed... ah the good old days... lol sorry lame post.. :(

not lame at all, Mission Hill is the shit. I still watch it sometimes. I just wish they had made more than 13 episodes.

Social Distortion Drummer, Casey Royer, Arrested for OD'ing in Front of Son

from http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/14/casey...n-overdose-son-d-i-singer-punk-rock-arrested/

Casey-Royer-Dad-Of-The-Year-Mugshot-PHOTOS.jpg

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Casey was watching TV with his son when he experienced an overdose ... at which point his son ran next door for help ... and the neighbors called cops.

According to law enforcement, his house was littered with garbage and drug paraphernalia -- including needles -- when police arrived.

Casey -- who currently sings for the punk band D.I. -- was immediately hospitalized nearby and survived. He was arrested soon after.

Casey was officially charged today -- with one count of child endangerment, and one count of being under the influence of heroin. He's currently being held on $120,000 bail.

N.J. drug suspect with 5-year-old son in tow used toy bag to hide heroin stash

Christopher Ennis thought he had concocted a sure-fire way to transport 500 bags of heroin to the Sussex County area, where like many drug dealers, he would use some, sell the rest and make a hefty profit, according to police.

By using his 5-year-old son and a gym bag filled with the boy’s toys as decoys, police would never find his illegal cache — with a street value of $10,000 — hidden in the bottom of the black bag.

Or so he thought.

During a traffic stop, police said, they searched the gym bag and found the drugs.

“He (Ennis) brought the 5-year-old along so he would appear less suspicious to law enforcement and, if he was stopped, he did not believe police would search a child’s toy bag,” according to a statement by Sparta police, based on a videotaped interview Ennis gave authorities following his arrest.

full article @ http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/04/cops_nj_drug_suspect_with_5-ye.html

I mean...in all honesty, it seems really messed up but its possible that the kid didn't know about the drugs. I mean, the kid might've not even known about the bags contents. How many parents go through and explain every little action to their young kids? I mean in all honesty its kind of useless to go in to detail about something a kid doesn't have a concept of yet. I don't think a 5 year old has much understanding of 500 bags of H.

Teenage Croydon girl snared in pillow case heroin import

A 15-year-old girl has been arrested in connection with the importation of heroin from Pakistan in a pillowcase.

The teenager was arrested after 1.8kg of the drug was discovered in the pillowcase which had been sent instead of an envelope.

It was intercepted at Coventry International Hub - a parcel distribution depot close to Coventry airport - and was addressed to a house in Croydon.

Officers from the Metropolitan Police Service's Middle Market Drug's partnership arrested the 15-year-old and a 53-year-old woman on April 21.

Two men, aged 34 and 42, were arrested on April 22.

The teenager, woman, and 42-year-old man were released on bail to return on a date in June.

The 34-year-old man was released and no further action will be taken against him.

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/ne...don_girl_snared_in_pillow_case_heroin_import/

$2.1 million heroin bust

A northwest suburban traffic stop Monday resulted in what is believed to be the largest seizure of heroin ever in Kane County, with more than seven kilograms of the drug, worth an estimated $2.1 million, found hidden in the vehicle.

The traffic stop was made by a Kane County Sheriff’s deputy at Route 25 and Luda Street in Elgin after a motorist failed to signal when required. The driver and sole occupant did not have a valid driver’s license, according to a release from the sheriff’s office.

During the investigation, the deputy had reason to believe the driver was transporting illegal narcotics into the Chicago area, then located a hidden compartment in the vehicle, the release said.

Once deputies were able to access the compartment, more than seven kilograms of heroin was discovered. It is believed to have a street value of about $2.1 million, according to the sheriff’s office.

more @ http://www.suntimes.com/5051098-417/2.1-million-heroin-bust-may-be-largest-ever-in-kane-county

I like how a 15 year old girl was getting damn near 2 bricks mailed to her, someone else had to be running that one..

Cocaine Conspiracy Bust at N.J. Docks

MANHATTAN (CN) - Federal prosecutors accuse a longshoreman and a private employee of conspiring to smuggle 2 tons of cocaine through the Port Elizabeth, N.J. docks.
Prosecutors on Wednesday unsealed the criminal complaint against Dominic Guido, a longshoreman, and Robert Roselli, who worked for a private company that unloads cargo at the Port Elizabeth Marine Terminal.
The 25-complaint contains excerpts of wiretap transcripts in which the defendants and others, including a confidential informant, allegedly discuss the operation, in terms such as, "I'm going to tell them to send that magazine or a box of plantains so you can eat because things are difficult here."
Guido, 47, was arrested Wednesday in the New York City area. Roselli, 44, was arrested in North Carolina. If convicted, they face a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years in prison, and a maximum of life

http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/04/28/36162.htm

that's some 'The Wire' shit right there..wonder if Omar was gonna steal the work?

UK - Spanish police 'break UK drugs gang' in Ibiza

BBC News

1 September 2011 Last updated at 15:06

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14751688

Spanish police say they have broken up the largest gang of British drugs traffickers on Ibiza, involved in supply to the island during the summer. Some 3,600 ecstasy pills were seized which officers say appear to be the type linked to the death of a British woman on Ibiza in July. Thirteen people were arrested including 10 from the UK and two from the Republic of Ireland. Also found were 69,000 euros (£60,000), cocaine and ecstasy crystals. The UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca) was also involved in the investigation. A Soca spokesman said: "Those arrested are suspected members of an organised crime gang responsible for a significant amount of drugs being sold on the island."

Pill brand.
Police said the trafficking group were supplied from the UK and went to Ibiza specifically for the summer season to supply the huge demand for drugs, a pattern which happened every year. The Spanish Guardia Civil's central operational unit searched eight properties, three in Sant Josep de sa Talaia and five in San Antonio de Portmany. The operation led to drugs and equipment, such as precision scales, being seized. Police said the majority of the pills found were branded as Pink Rock Star, similar to those believed to have caused the death of a young British woman and the poisoning of eight other people in Ibiza in July. Officers in Spain have said the death of Jodie Nieman, 20, from Croydon, south London, was "almost certainly" caused by drugs. Miss Nieman suffered a heart attack after a night out at the Space club in the Playa d'en Bossa resort in the south-east of the island.

'Large demand'

A spokesman for the Guardia Civil said: "The detainees are members of one of the most active gangs on the island which is the main supplier of cocaine and other designer drugs around the clubs and bars. "Inquiries were carried out on the basis of intelligence obtained by the Guardia Civil after other gangs involved in drugs trafficking on the island were dismantled. The majority of these gangs were British and took advantage of the influx of young people during the summer. "Inquiries found that the gang, which is now dismantled, only travelled to Ibiza in summer as to meet the large demand for drugs on the island during this period." Those from the UK who were arrested, all men, were from places including Plymouth, Croydon, Liverpool, Manchester and Antrim. The other person arrested was Polish.

In a simultaneous raid, 60 suspected drugs traffickers, most of them Italian and thought to be linked to the Camorra crime organisation, were arrested. Some 19,500 ecstasy pills and other drugs were seized as well as 21,000 euros (£18,500) in cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.