View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mega Merged Drug Bust Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallucinogenic drug 'liquid acid' seized by South Australian police

6879844-3x4-340x453.jpg

A hallucinogenic drug known as "liquid acid" has been seized by South Australian police for what they believe is the first time in the country.

Riverland police earlier this month seized a bottle containing about 395 millilitres of a clear liquid from a car in South Australia's Murray Mallee region.

Police said tests have since revealed the substance to be 25i-NBOME, which is sold under the street name liquid acid.

Jordan Kalke, 27, and Bonnie Geale, 19, both from Waikerie, were arrested this morning and charged with trafficking in a commercial quantity of a controlled drug.

"This is the first time we have seen this drug sold in liquid form in Australia," Superintendent James Blandford said.

"Police are alarmed that this drug has been found in liquid form [because] in liquid form, the dilution is obviously uncontrolled.

"If it's only a one ml or two ml dose, that's a very difficult measurement to actually dish out."

He said the consequences of taking the drug could be fatal.

"Historically, users have experienced hallucinations, psychosis, extreme aggression, elevated heart rate, seizures, organ damage, neurological damage and death," Superintendent Blandford said.

"In a liquid form, this bad reaction is much more likely."

The pair were remanded in custody and are expected to appear in court next week.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...dly-seized-by-south-australian-police/6879882

Saudi prince detained in Lebanon after drugs bust at airport

77348b53d74b6b36d3d920f7bafcb95b

A SAUDI prince and four others were detained on Monday in Lebanon in the largest drug bust in the history of Beirut airport, a security source said.
Saudi prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz and four others were detained by airport security while allegedly “attempting to smuggle about two tonnes of Captagon pills and some cocaine,” a security source told AFP.
“The smuggling operation is the largest one that has been foiled through the Beirut International Airport,” the source said on condition of anonymity.

Captagon is the brand name for the amphetamine phenethylline, a synthetic stimulant. The banned drug is consumed mainly in the Middle East and has reportedly been widely used by Islamic State fighters in Syria.
Captagon manufacturing thrives in Lebanon and war-torn Syria, which have become a gateway for the drug to the Middle East and particularly the Gulf.

The pills have “the typical effects of a stimulant” and produce “a kind of euphoria — you’re talkative, you don’t sleep, you don’t eat, you’re energetic,” according to Lebanese psychiatrist Ramzi Haddad.
The security source said the drugs had been packed into cases that were waiting to be loaded onto a private plane that was headed to Saudi Arabia.

The five Saudi citizens were still in the airport and would be questioned by Lebanon’s customs authority, the source added.

a0f59206120cceb6da667d1623b5e6b7

In April 2014, security forces foiled an attempt to smuggle 15 million capsules of Captagon hidden in shipping containers full of corn from Beirut’s port.
Lebanon’s state news agency also reported Monday’s drug bust, saying the private plane was to head to Riyadh and was carrying 40 suitcases full of Captagon.
Saudi Arabia’s large royal family has had past run-ins with authorities in various countries.

Late last month, a Saudi prince was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly trying to force a woman to perform oral sex on him at a Beverly Hills mansion.

But authorities decided not to pursue the charge, citing a lack of evidence. In 2013, a Saudi princess was accused in Los Angeles of enslaving a Kenyan woman as a housemaid, but the charges were also eventually dropped.
The UN Office of Drugs and Crime said in a 2014 report that the amphetamine market is on the rise in the Middle East, with busts mostly in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Syria accounting for more than 55 per cent of amphetamines seized worldwide.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...-bust-at-airport/story-fnu2q5nu-1227583462600

Captagon is the brand name for the amphetamine phenethylline, a synthetic stimulant. The banned drug is consumed mainly in the Middle East and has reportedly been widely used by Islamic State fighters in Syria.
Captagon manufacturing thrives in Lebanon and war-torn Syria, which have become a gateway for the drug to the Middle East and particularly the Gulf.

According to the UNODC, these "Captagon" pills almost always contain amphetamine, not phenethylline.

Since the guy has like 6 names he prob will get aa free g5 ride home and a case of dom.

Wasntone of the biggest smack traffickers a bin waleed? Hell that's probably like the equivalent of smith there...

Saudi prince detained in Lebanon after drugs bust at airport

77348b53d74b6b36d3d920f7bafcb95b

A SAUDI prince and four others were detained on Monday in Lebanon in the largest drug bust in the history of Beirut airport, a security source said.
Saudi prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz and four others were detained by airport security while allegedly “attempting to smuggle about two tonnes of Captagon pills and some cocaine,” a security source told AFP.
“The smuggling operation is the largest one that has been foiled through the Beirut International Airport,” the source said on condition of anonymity.

The pills have “the typical effects of a stimulant” and produce “a kind of euphoria — you’re talkative, you don’t sleep, you don’t eat, you’re energetic,” according to Lebanese psychiatrist Ramzi Haddad.
The security source said the drugs had been packed into cases that were waiting to be loaded onto a private plane that was headed to Saudi Arabia.

The five Saudi citizens were still in the airport and would be questioned by Lebanon’s customs authority, the source added.

a0f59206120cceb6da667d1623b5e6b7

In April 2014, security forces foiled an attempt to smuggle 15 million capsules of Captagon hidden in shipping containers full of corn from Beirut’s port.
Lebanon’s state news agency also reported Monday’s drug bust, saying the private plane was to head to Riyadh and was carrying 40 suitcases full of Captagon.
Saudi Arabia’s large royal family has had past run-ins with authorities in various countries.

Late last month, a Saudi prince was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly trying to force a woman to perform oral sex on him at a Beverly Hills mansion.

But authorities decided not to pursue the charge, citing a lack of evidence. In 2013, a Saudi princess was accused in Los Angeles of enslaving a Kenyan woman as a housemaid, but the charges were also eventually dropped.
The UN Office of Drugs and Crime said in a 2014 report that the amphetamine market is on the rise in the Middle East, with busts mostly in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Syria accounting for more than 55 per cent of amphetamines seized worldwide.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...-bust-at-airport/story-fnu2q5nu-1227583462600

And the worst thing about this bust is just another sign of Saudi Arabia trying to feed ISIS militants the needs, at what ever cost, to destroy Lebanon and its surrounding area I.e-Syria, and these pills where probably bound to Saudi backed Yemens ISIS force when it has its own problems. Captagon can keep a militant up for days, and run at bullets like the Hulk. Amazing how The war against terrorism is and will utilize all mean necessary to rain havoc on an already unstable area.

I don't want to go into politics though. That's enough, and people know the truth anyway about ISIS and their origin/funding/support.

Regarding legality, the Prince will as usual in Lebanon, get a slap on the hand and released in no time. I applaud the Customs officer that stood up to the Primce & Co's refusal to allow Beirut Airport to search the Packages, after numerous threats from the Prince and Saudi officials.

Let this be a lesson to all - Diplomatic Immunity does not give you the right to blatantly barrel through an airport with tons of illicit drugs, let alone Captagon which puts 20 x the amount of Heart Stress than MDMA I'm told.

Captagon can keep a militant up for days, and run at bullets like the Hulk.

...[Captagon] puts 20 x the amount of Heart Stress than MDMA I'm told.

It's best to be sceptical when confronted with extraordinary claims without evidence.

These are essentially just black-market Dexedrine pills, after all.

It's best to be sceptical when confronted with extraordinary claims without evidence.

These are essentially just black-market Dexedrine pills, after all.

How about if I told you I and the ISF Forces have seen this with their/my own eyes. One Captagon pill containing 250 mgs kept a driver trying to smuggle 2 people hidden in the front chairs of a jeep (common tactic) trying to cross Lebanese borders awake for 5 days. You may need to do more research on Captagon.

What ever any drugs starting base constitutes are, the 'Final' outcome can be something much more profound. That's something anyone with basic illicit Drug knowledge should know.

Your opinion is respected and your own.

Regarding legality, the Prince will as usual in Lebanon, get a slap on the hand and released in no time. I applaud the Customs officer that stood up to the Primce & Co's refusal to allow Beirut Airport to search the Packages, after numerous threats from the Prince and Saudi officials.

How much you want to bet that these customs officials end up in trouble somehow.

How about if I told you I and the ISF Forces have seen this with their/my own eyes. One Captagon pill containing 250 mgs kept a driver trying to smuggle 2 people hidden in the front chairs of a jeep (common tactic) trying to cross Lebanese borders awake for 5 days. You may need to do more research on Captagon.

What ever any drugs starting base constitutes are, the 'Final' outcome can be something much more profound. That's something anyone with basic illicit Drug knowledge should know.

Your opinion is respected and your own.

Then I'd be even less likely to believe you. You sound like the kind of person inventing these "Arab dude on pills" stories.

Yes, that's how chemical synthesis works. That's why cold medicine becomes methamphetamine.

But you're clearly missing the point in these articles when it mentions that many of the pills are actually amphetamines? Or do you have access to a GC/MS in your job in the ISF and you've been testing all the pills and found the news articles and international drug organizations incorrect?

Hallucinogenic drug 'liquid acid' seized by South Australian police

6879844-3x4-340x453.jpg

A hallucinogenic drug known as "liquid acid" has been seized by South Australian police for what they believe is the first time in the country.

Riverland police earlier this month seized a bottle containing about 395 millilitres of a clear liquid from a car in South Australia's Murray Mallee region.

Police said tests have since revealed the substance to be 25i-NBOME, which is sold under the street name liquid acid.

Jordan Kalke, 27, and Bonnie Geale, 19, both from Waikerie, were arrested this morning and charged with trafficking in a commercial quantity of a controlled drug.

"This is the first time we have seen this drug sold in liquid form in Australia," Superintendent James Blandford said.

"Police are alarmed that this drug has been found in liquid form [because] in liquid form, the dilution is obviously uncontrolled.

"If it's only a one ml or two ml dose, that's a very difficult measurement to actually dish out."

He said the consequences of taking the drug could be fatal.

"Historically, users have experienced hallucinations, psychosis, extreme aggression, elevated heart rate, seizures, organ damage, neurological damage and death," Superintendent Blandford said.

"In a liquid form, this bad reaction is much more likely."

The pair were remanded in custody and are expected to appear in court next week.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...dly-seized-by-south-australian-police/6879882

"Liquid acid" is 25i-NBOME? There's a lot of big busts in Aus it seems which kind of backs up what I've already heard about their customs being tight. However I have to say these articles make the Aussie press seem like a bunch of morons. Referring to 25i-NBOME as liquid acid, when everyone knows liquid acid is liquid LSD. They frequently seen to do the same with meth, I know it is called ice by users but that isn't the name of the actual drug they found. As these stupid articles keep saying. /rant

Then I'd be even less likely to believe you. You sound like the kind of person inventing these "Arab dude on pills" stories.

Yes, that's how chemical synthesis works. That's why cold medicine becomes methamphetamine.

But you're clearly missing the point in these articles when it mentions that many of the pills are actually amphetamines? Or do you have access to a GC/MS in your job in the ISF and you've been testing all the pills and found the news articles and international drug organizations incorrect?

You sound like the kind of person inventing these "Arab dude on pills" stories.
Sources? who/what/where did you find such 'Arab Dude Stories...?

In the end, Captagon could be considered to be a time-release pill containing Theophylline and Amphetamine. The effects subjectively would be very similar to taking Adderall XR and drinking tea or coffee. The effects are going to be milder than the same dose of Adderall, because half of the molecule being a Xanthine. There are some interesting effects on blood pressure, as Theophylline is a vasodilator while Amphetamine is a vasoconstrictor. 3 So, why is Captagon currently the drug of choice for the Syrian Civil War? Captagon allows soldiers to fight longer hours without fatigue. It doesn’t give the same level of rush or euphoria or mania that straight amphetamine would, but it allows soldiers to function for extended periods of time on little sleep and without significant decreases in alertness or performance. Eventually these soldiers are going to burn out, but it allows them to keep fighting, and potentially even to stay alive. This is what I'm pointing out, not the actual difference it has as an amphetamine.

Your certainly correct, I don't expect you or anyone else to believe me for that mater because to provide such sensitive material & information wouldn't be a good idea on my part or my ISF acquaintance, let alone be locally legal I assume and therefore could be a breach of BL's BLUA.

The point of my post like many on the web, let alone BL, is/was to share experiences, including sensitive subjects that go above and beyond personal ones, but words & sentences can/are misinterpretated as opposed to a F2F debates and sadly there is nothing I can do about that especially when a wiki source in this instance for example just won't suffice... For your own personal sake though and if you really care about the percentage of legitimacy of my accounts, your a Mod and I assume you can check my I.P address and where I'm posting from, if not done already.

So, fortunately I'm not an 'Arab Dude' fabricating any sort of propaganda about Captagon and all of the above, and the article on the previous page sources & mentions Dr Ramzi Haddad, someone I highly respect and have met multiple times when I was part of their OST program 1

If you read the article, and other local comments he has made about the effects of captagon and the cooperative research made with local universities (AUST is one I can legally mention, the same university that dealt with assassination of the late PM Rafik Hariri RIP [#2 that have tested the seizures using various methods, you and the entire international community will concur how potent and dangerous the drug in question really is.

Yes, I'm familiar with pharmacology and what constitutes various forms of Amphetamines, in no way shape or form did I differentiate captagon as a chemical other than what it is and the family it belongs too, the differentiation was in regards to its effects on the human body and my point, kind of like differentiating the effects of Codiene & Morphine I.e- an observation . No, I'm not an active ISF member and never said I was.. And I never questioned/contended any news or drug GO's, just someone that was at the right place 'at' the wrong time sharing their personal experience and insider knowledge which once again cannot be divulged 'in full details like videos etc) to protect both myself' and my ISF acquaintances.

I trust this explains an honest BL's experience, Not an 'Arab dude on pills story' which is a term I find very derogatory especially from a Mod.

PapaO

1-http://www.skoun.org/about.php
2-www.naharnet.com/stories/en/117114
3-http://www.smarternootropics.com/2014/01/captagon-the-smart-drug-fuelling-syrias-civil-war/

Last edited:
Two Rebel bikies jailed for attempting to import $10 MILLION worth of amphetamines using a parcel courier service from Britain

Two Rebel bikies have been jailed after trying to smuggle $10 million worth of amphetamines into Queensland from Britain.

Jyden Kirkpatrick, 29, and Jed Leggett, 27, who are part of the Tasmanian Rebels, paid more than $190,000 for eight kilograms of the drug in the hope of turning it into a $10 million profit.

The pair were arrested at a caravan park in Carrara, on the Gold Coast, Kirkpatrick jailed for ten years while Leggett received a four-year sentence, reported the ABC.

Another three men, two who are also bikies, were arrested in Tasmania. A fourth was arrested in Liverpool in Britain.

Justice Debra Miller acknowledged Kirkpatrick’s leadership role in the operation.

‘You were the one who assumed the risk for this enterprise,’ she said.

Leggett, however, only agreed to take part in the operation as a favour to Kirkpatrick. The 27-year-old provided his address for the delivery of the amphetamines but he did not play any major role.

2E0EA24100000578-0-image-a-17_1446527819506.jpg

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nes-using-parcel-courier-service-Britain.html

In the end, Captagon could be considered to be a time-release pill containing Theophylline and Amphetamine. The effects subjectively would be very similar to taking Adderall XR and drinking tea or coffee. The effects are going to be milder than the same dose of Adderall, because half of the molecule being a Xanthine. There are some interesting effects on blood pressure, as Theophylline is a vasodilator while Amphetamine is a vasoconstrictor. 3 So, why is Captagon currently the drug of choice for the Syrian Civil War? Captagon allows soldiers to fight longer hours without fatigue. It doesn’t give the same level of rush or euphoria or mania that straight amphetamine would, but it allows soldiers to function for extended periods of time on little sleep and without significant decreases in alertness or performance. Eventually these soldiers are going to burn out, but it allows them to keep fighting, and potentially even to stay alive. This is what I'm pointing out, not the actual difference it has as an amphetamine.

Your certainly correct, I don't expect you or anyone else to believe me for that mater because to provide such sensitive material & information wouldn't be a good idea on my part or my ISF acquaintance, let alone be locally legal I assume and therefore could be a breach of BL's BLUA.

The point of my post like many on the web, let alone BL, is/was to share experiences, including sensitive subjects that go above and beyond personal ones, but words & sentences can/are misinterpretated as opposed to a F2F debates and sadly there is nothing I can do about that especially when a wiki source in this instance for example just won't suffice... For your own personal sake though and if you really care about the percentage of legitimacy of my accounts, your a Mod and I assume you can check my I.P address and where I'm posting from, if not done already.

So, fortunately I'm not an 'Arab Dude' fabricating any sort of propaganda about Captagon and all of the above, and the article on the previous page sources & mentions Dr Ramzi Haddad, someone I highly respect and have met multiple times when I was part of their OST program 1

If you read the article, and other local comments he has made about the effects of captagon and the cooperative research made with local universities (AUST is one I can legally mention, the same university that dealt with assassination of the late PM Rafik Hariri RIP [#2 that have tested the seizures using various methods, you and the entire international community will concur how potent and dangerous the drug in question really is.

Yes, I'm familiar with pharmacology and what constitutes various forms of Amphetamines, in no way shape or form did I differentiate captagon as a chemical other than what it is and the family it belongs too, the differentiation was in regards to its effects on the human body and my point, kind of like differentiating the effects of Codiene & Morphine I.e- an observation . No, I'm not an active ISF member and never said I was.. And I never questioned/contended any news or drug GO's, just someone that was at the right place 'at' the wrong time sharing their personal experience and insider knowledge which once again cannot be divulged 'in full details like videos etc) to protect both myself' and my ISF acquaintances.

I trust this explains an honest BL's experience, Not an 'Arab dude on pills story' which is a term I find very derogatory especially from a Mod.

PapaO

1-http://www.skoun.org/about.php
2-www.naharnet.com/stories/en/117114
3-http://www.smarternootropics.com/2014/01/captagon-the-smart-drug-fuelling-syrias-civil-war/

You're missing the point. These pills do not, for the most part, contain any fenethylline. They are not real Captagon pills as were originally marketed. They are primarily counterfeit pills containing simple amphetamine. As I stated earlier, this has been well-documented by the UNODC.

Two Rebel bikies jailed for attempting to import $10 MILLION worth of amphetamines using a parcel courier service from Britain

Two Rebel bikies have been jailed after trying to smuggle $10 million worth of amphetamines into Queensland from Britain.

Jyden Kirkpatrick, 29, and Jed Leggett, 27, who are part of the Tasmanian Rebels, paid more than $190,000 for eight kilograms of the drug in the hope of turning it into a $10 million profit.

The pair were arrested at a caravan park in Carrara, on the Gold Coast, Kirkpatrick jailed for ten years while Leggett received a four-year sentence, reported the ABC.

Another three men, two who are also bikies, were arrested in Tasmania. A fourth was arrested in Liverpool in Britain.

Justice Debra Miller acknowledged Kirkpatrick’s leadership role in the operation.

‘You were the one who assumed the risk for this enterprise,’ she said.

Leggett, however, only agreed to take part in the operation as a favour to Kirkpatrick. The 27-year-old provided his address for the delivery of the amphetamines but he did not play any major role.

2E0EA24100000578-0-image-a-17_1446527819506.jpg

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nes-using-parcel-courier-service-Britain.html

They got severely ripped off. Over in Europe that wouldn't even be worth 10k.

You're missing the point. These pills do not, for the most part, contain any fenethylline. They are not real Captagon pills as were originally marketed. They are primarily counterfeit pills containing simple amphetamine. As I stated earlier, this has been well-documented by the UNODC.

I know this:!

I agree with you 100% regarding the absence of Fenethylline, its been well documented since 2005. Imagine how much more fake Cap's have been produced since then.

My post was focusing on the real deal pills and the experience i wish on noone.

A study was conducted in Jordan by Alabdallah, 2005 at the Forensic Labs (SEE: Chemical characterization of counterfeit captagon tablets seized in Jordan.). After analyzing 124 batches of Captagon seized and analyzed by Gas Chromatography.
His study revealed the absence of fenethylline in all samples analyzed.

Instead of it, GS, MS has detected the presence of the following substances that induced the same effects of fenethylline (see table1)

counterfeit-captagon-from-serbia.jpg

papaO

Two men charged after drugs located in car - Cowra

wo men have been charged after police allegedly located drugs and cash in a car in the state’s Central West.

About 2.10pm yesterday (Tuesday 3 November 2015), police from Cowra Highway Patrol stopped a South Australian-registered vehicle on Grenfell Road, Cowra, for a random breath test.

After speaking with the male driver and a male passenger, officers conducted a search of the vehicle and allegedly located a bag containing white powder suspected to be a prohibited drug. They also located a package containing a large amount of cash.

The 48-year-old South Australian driver was arrested and charged with supply prohibited drug, possess prohibited drug and dealing with proceeds of crime.

He was refused bail to re-appear at Cowra Local Court on Wednesday 20 January 2016.

The 39-year-old male passenger, also from South Australia, was charged with dealing with the proceeds of crime.

He has been granted conditional bail and is due to re-appear Cowra Local Court on Wednesday 20 January 2016.

Traffic and Highway Patrol Commander, Assistant Commissioner John Hartley, said that this was a prime example of the great results of the CATCH (Crime and Traffic Connecting on Highways) Program.

“This shows how local detectives – in this case, from Canobolas Local Area Command – and Traffic and Highway Patrol Command officers work together to take drugs off our roads,” Assistant Commissioner Hartley said.

“We will identify those that are transporting drugs, large amounts of cash, weapons, and other contraband, and prosecute them off our roads.

“With our advanced road safety technology, combined with highly-skilled CATCH trained officers, criminals travelling from interstate run a very great risk of being detected.

“Traffic and Highway Patrol Command Officers and specialist detectives will continue to focus on those using our Highways to commit serious crime,” Assistant Commissioner Hartley said.

Inquiries are continuing.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk2MzguaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Two Canadian nationals charged with importing 8kg of cocaine

Two Canadian women were arrested and charged yesterday (Friday 30 October 2015) with allegedly importing eight kilograms of cocaine in luggage.

The women, aged 28 and 26, were questioned by Australian Border Force (ABF) officers after arriving at Sydney International Airport on a flight from the United States.

ABF officers examined the women’s luggage and found a quantity of white powder concealed within the lining of each of their bags.

Initial testing of the powder was positive for cocaine. Further testing will be conducted to confirm the exact weight and purity of the substance.

The women were transferred into the custody of the Australian Federal Police (AFP), who charged both women with importing a commercial quantity of a border controlled drug, namely cocaine, contrary to Section 307.1 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth).

The maximum penalty for this offence is life imprisonment.

ABF Regional Commander NSW Tim Fitzgerald said ABF officers are dedicated to protecting the Australian community from the harms of illegal drugs.

"Our officers are on the frontline in the fight to keep these dangerous drugs off our streets and out of our homes," Commander Fitzgerald said.

AFP Manager Crime Operations Paul Osborne said anyone caught trying to import illicit drugs into Australia would be met with the full force of the law.

"These arrests are yet another example of our growing capacity to identify and disrupt the importation of drugs through our airports," Commander Osborne said.

"We will continue to work closely with our partners to ensure offenders are caught and made accountable."

This matter was heard in Parramatta Local Court today. The two women were remanded in custody until their next mention at Central Local Court on Wednesday 11 November 2015.

http://newsroom.border.gov.au/releases/two-canadian-nationals-charged-with-importing-8kg-of-cocaine

NSW Police Force added 4 new photos.

26 mins ·

Police have seized more than $2 million worth of cannabis from a property in Sydney’s south-east.
About 4.30pm yesterday (Thursday 5 November 2015), officers attached to Redfern Region Enforcement Squad attended an industrial complex on Chalmers Crescent at Mascot.
Inside the property, officers uncovered an extensive hydroponic set-up for the manufacture of cannabis, as well as 653 cannabis plants.
The potential street value of the plants is estimated to be approximately $2.2 million.
During the operation, officers arrested two men following a vehicle stop in nearby Sydenham.

The men – a 53-year-old from the Melbourne suburb of Footscray, and a 38-year-old from Earlwood – were taken to Newtown Police Station.
The older man was charged with cultivating a large commercial quantity of a prohibited plant and using electricity without authority.
The younger man was charged with cultivating a large commercial quantity of a prohibited plant.
Both were refused bail and are scheduled to appear at Central Local Court today.

12190947_10153388334336185_876228676303395225_n.jpg

12219353_10153388334321185_1319234031884041021_n.jpg

12191506_10153388334346185_387948943004346520_n.jpg

12122397_10153388334351185_2522015050944968515_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.