• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] Cathinone Subthread - Methylone, ethylone, pentylone... Chemical alphabet soup

Oh no, I've found it to peak for about three hours..

I've found the peak to last like 2 hours (god, maybe 1.5), so 2 redoses would be necessary to extend things, and the returns are even more diminishing than with mdma. I'd honestly do an oral redose like a half hour into the peak, and then another one a couple of hours later, maybe 1.5. The redoses also must be larger than with MDMA, maybe 1 to .6 times the attack dose. Even then, you may only REALLY get 4 hours of rolling.

This could also be because I'm not very comfortable taking more than 450 mg in a session.

ebola

I know this is an old thread, but i wanted to respond because i actually did manage to get a good 4-5 hours out of methylone.

I had a bunch of pills with between 109 and 119 mg of (tested) methylone in them. I started off with one orally at about 12:30 am, then did another approximately every half hour after that, ending up taking around 6 and a half capsules by about 3:30ish am. It was a pretty decent roll, in an excellent setting. I felt the empathy, touchyfeely, and energy until around 5, and then just felt a little different until about 6:30ish.

As a bit of a warning, it does take more to affect me than other people. A solid good mdma roll for me is about 250-300 mg.

yeah taking huge amounts does extend duration by quite a bit. I've done 250mg bombs at T0, T00:30, T2:00 and a tiny tiny line and that lasted probably 6-7 hours, but that's a huge dangerous amount. I must admit the extra stuff beyond 500mg didn't do much but extend the horrible sensations when everythings gone but you're trying to go sleep, jaw tension, sweatiness, bit speedy but no love, no energy.

You have to just accept it won't last very long. I don't suggest doing tons, it's not safe and isnt always enjoyable

Meh. I wouldn't call it unsafe but there is certainly a point of diminishing returns right around the 600mg mark. At that point the residual stimulation against the lessened desired effects becomes unfavorable.

It isn't so much a dose matter as it is the redosing that causes the negative effects. In general, if you redose more than 2, 3 times max, you will have a nasty crash.

It also depended on the material though. Methylone powder was far worse on the crash than methylone crystal.

Either way, methylone is the most benign of the cathinones IMO. Even if you overdo it, the stimulated crash is nowhere near as bad as the others.

Most of the time, I prefered methylone to MDMA itself actually and I had access to both crystal methylone and moon rock MDMA in bulk. It won't melt your face off like MDMA will but that's why some of us like it. Its a lot less "fucked up" and a lot more introspective and fun without being forced but that all depends on the dose. Quite often less is more with methylone.

It isn't so much a dose matter as it is the redosing that causes the negative effects. In general, if you redose more than 2, 3 times max, you will have a nasty crash.

It also depended on the material though. Methylone powder was far worse on the crash than methylone crystal.

Either way, methylone is the most benign of the cathinones IMO. Even if you overdo it, the stimulated crash is nowhere near as bad as the others.

Most of the time, I prefered methylone to MDMA itself actually and I had access to both crystal methylone and moon rock MDMA in bulk. It won't melt your face off like MDMA will but that's why some of us like it. Its a lot less "fucked up" and a lot more introspective and fun without being forced but that all depends on the dose. Quite often less is more with methylone.

Very nice comparison here. I agree.

Once you get past that second redose you better have some benzos on hand.

Interesting you found the powder to have more side effects. On paper it shouldnt matter. Ive found that in other materials as well where you have differing effects for the same substance across different batches.